TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop

Go down

Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop Empty Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop

And then there were three; after racing a Ford GT for Bratley Sport in the European GT Championship, it was recently confirmed that Dave Hawes (dave sp2) would swap Ford for Lamborghini power and join the defending TORA EGT Champions Chris Alderson (TweekPunx) and Antonio Relvas (II AntR II) at Lunchie's Speed Shop for the upcoming USGT Championship.

Sources close to LSS can reveal that initially Hawes completed a very low key testing program, almost all of them without his new team's G'Zox USGT livery, but soon proved himself to be every bit as quick as his new team mates.

Alderson had this to say about his new driver, 'We'd been looking to expand to a three car line up for sometime but finding the right driver proved to be difficult,' he continues,'we had been in talks with other drivers about filling the seat, but Hawes has shown himself to be the right man for the job both on and off the track.'

Relvas concurs, 'I think Dave is a fine driver and a great addition to the team and I look forward to working with him this season.'

The USGT Championship commences on May 11th at Sunset Peninsula.
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Dave Hawes (dave sp2) joins Lunchie's Speed Shop :: Comments

ShrinkingSteven

Post Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:50 by ShrinkingSteven

Good luck guys! Show them whos boss!

Back to top Go down