TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion.

+54
paul.albiston
Bpool V1p3r
GLR mar B ond
ATR DAN
Ax4x Chaddy
EVILpsycosis
Speed Dem0n 64
WhoIsJohn117
F4H EGGY
SFM Benedict
FREAK5TER
XPR Roadrunner
F4H Music Man
FPR Dropbear
Beanz
F4H Micko
BDR Daz
ART Carrera
LRT Stubbsy
Zeta0085
AdamWatson99
LRT Jay
Language vX
CQR Rogue
LloydTheAndroid
F4H Spartan
LRT Dan
CreamyTastey
BG Wumba
Michengigan
RW26 BLAZE
XPR Forbidden
BDR Blackbird
Capt10 Morgan
indcolts1888
F4H Integra
SorrySmithy
GTR Mike V
Texaspotatolord
Matt
Morne in Glory
LMR Hybrid
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CQR Myles
RumbleBee 392
F4H Xyloto
LMR Deftone MX
Eycd
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Bandit
F4H Button
TLR Scrublord
KZX Spider
F4H Lotterer
58 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion.

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 15 Nov 2014 - 14:46

i shall put the sign in and update results tomorrow .
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion.

Post by BDR Jet Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 12:49

F4H Trash wrote:i shall put the sign in and update results tomorrow .
Yas still hasn't gone up? Curious to know what the current state of play is.

BDR Jet

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 8 Dec 2014 - 10:08

So Sebring was fun. Seems like we had a fairly even pack in B Lobby and everyone stayed reasonably close.
The race was ok for me. Didn't get the most out the car in Qualy, about 4 seconds slower than my race pace so a bit annoying. To be honest, my head is elsewhere at the moment so it wasn't ever going to be my best performance.
It was good chasing down the pack ahead in the closing laps. Something that's becoming a trend in recent races. It's nice to know the car has the pace to do that.
Thanks for a good night's racing guys when my mind really wasn't in it.

MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EwVLgo3
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Spartan Mon 8 Dec 2014 - 10:44

It was great that Lobby B got off to a great start with no real bumping through the treacherous turn 1. We had some new faces racing too which was good to see, Race conduct was at a high level. All round i was very impressed by everyone's performance. Its races like this that keep me coming back time and time again.

Good job guys
F4H Spartan
F4H Spartan

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-06-01

http://www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt10 Morgan Mon 8 Dec 2014 - 16:39

Agreed! Very nice race in B lobby yesterday. Had fun as usual! Reokay is shared if anyone needs it. "TORA GT Sebring B"
Capt10 Morgan
Capt10 Morgan

TORA Race Number : 426
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by KZX Spider Mon 8 Dec 2014 - 18:57

Matt wrote:So Sebring was fun. Seems like we had a fairly even pack in B Lobby and everyone stayed reasonably close.
The race was ok for me. Didn't get the most out the car in Qualy, about 4 seconds slower than my race pace so a bit annoying. To be honest, my head is elsewhere at the moment so it wasn't ever going to be my best performance.
It was good chasing down the pack ahead in the closing laps. Something that's becoming a trend in recent races. It's nice to know the car has the pace to do that.
Thanks for a good night's racing guys when my mind really wasn't in it.

it was a great race speed demon keept me on my feet one little bump at the start but apart from that good clean racing from everyone
KZX Spider
KZX Spider

TORA Race Number : Had
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Mon 8 Dec 2014 - 22:30

I Qualified into A lobby for the very first time in my TORA event, was over the moon, overall came 9th in the race, last of the runners but great to get a good result
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GTR Mike V Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 13:55

I wish this game would let you adjust the strength of TC, it cuts in way too easily (for me anyway). I would much rather have a bit of wheel spin instead of tc kicking on and killing my momentum.
GTR Mike V
GTR Mike V

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 14:12

As noob-sh as this sounds, I've had a problem with my tunes from Testing to Race. I'd been locking up far more easily in races and it was only minutes before Sebring Qualy I found out why... my testing is done with ABS on! D'oh!!!

MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 EwVLgo3
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Stubbsy Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 15:14

Mike V 1987 wrote:I wish this game would let you adjust the strength of TC, it cuts in way too easily (for me anyway). I would much rather have a bit of wheel spin instead of tc kicking on and killing my momentum.

This was on my wish list for forza 5, Shame it never made it into the game. There was a few tuning options people wanted in the game but maybe it would have made it more complicated for the pick up and play folks.
LRT Stubbsy
LRT Stubbsy

TORA Race Number : 857
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2013-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Dan Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 16:35

Last race is tomorrow, wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone in the series for making it a good series and thanks to all for making me and my team welcome!its been good racing with you all!
LRT Dan
LRT Dan

TORA Race Number : 855
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2014-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 16:48

Thank you for running! Hope you'll be back!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 21:26

Well I guess I'm missing the last race representing VSRT.

god damn 15 player lobbies. I pour my heart and soul into this team, league, series and it all ends on a pile of stupidity.

Thanks guys, its been a blast

Last edited by XPR Roadrunner on Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 0:00; edited 1 time in total
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 22:21

Sorry mate, Sent you several invites. The lobby as a whole was a complete cluster. Several lag bombs, a lag out, And the AI driving people into the pit wall causing two car wrecks. I was a lap down after the first lap and finished 9th in the end lol.

MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 22:30

THANK GOD THATS OVER Cheers
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Jay Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 23:04

Seriously disappointed in the final race.

15 player lobbies on Forza are horribly unreliable. I believe after Longbeach the player amount per lobby was reduced to 10 depending on numbers. With 29 people competing there should have definitely been 3 lobbies to reduce the possibility of lag race incidents -and there was quite a few of those...

I ask the question why was there not 3 lobbies?

I suspect this was due to the fact that F4H would only have one person (Micko) in lobby A with the opportunity to earn maximum points.

This would have likely resulted in LRT winning the team championship. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

LRT Jay

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 23:44

Awesome 3/4 car battle at the start that's definitely worth watching! True TORA GT racing!

Anyhow a very strange incident coming out of the pits which totaled the 2 front running LMR Corvettes, good thing we weren't in the championship! Razz

Great race Breeze! Sorry Cotts and I couldn't have been there at the end!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 23:48

that just makes me even more infuriated. You guys apparently didn't even follow protocol on that. I got no msgs from staff/marshals saying what to do. I reset my box 3x and nothing happened. AND YOU STILL HAD LAG ISSUES!?

like wth, how are you guys supposed to be the best in online racing if you CAN"T EVEN FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES!?

WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 0:28

XPR Roadrunner wrote:like wth, how are you guys supposed to be the best in online racing if you CAN"T EVEN FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES!?

Not this again Stephen. Before you shoot yourself in the foot, PM Trash and relax.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 0:58

LRT Jay wrote:Seriously disappointed in the final race.

15 player lobbies on Forza are horribly unreliable. I believe after Longbeach the player amount per lobby was reduced to 10 depending on numbers. With 29 people competing there should have definitely been 3 lobbies to reduce the possibility of lag race incidents -and there was quite a few of those...

I ask the question why was there not 3 lobbies?

I suspect this was due to the fact that F4H would only have one person (Micko) in lobby A with the opportunity to earn maximum points.

This would have likely resulted in LRT winning the team championship. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry that you feel this way, bud.

I went ahead and scanned all the threads in the GT section to find a message stating that room size would be limited after Long Beach, and I did not find anything.

In fact, the only thing I found of note was your message on page 7 in the General Discussion. This had a picture of the results from the Long Beach race, but I shortened the post to save space:

"Great race guys! Hardcore wicked racing! 

Shame I got lag punched but that is life when you're racing from all over the world! I'm definitely looking forward to Road America!"

That was the only message posted about any lag from that race. This race (Spa) was the first time for this number of entrants (29), the two races before were 22 entrants, and before that 33 or greater, which mandates 3 lobbies. What I'm saying is, it's not like the staff went with 3 smaller lobbies one week and then changed that precedent for today. TORA staff tend to run larger lobbies (my experiences since I've raced here and ask TORA veterans), so the decision to create larger lobbies follows protocol.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 Rib110
MSA TORA GT Season 12 General Discussion. - Page 14 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Jay Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 1:15

All good mate, was just curious as I don't think I've been in a 15 player lobby since Longbeach.

Just to be clear, my intention was not to accuse anyone of changing the rules to suit. Just curiosity. Smile

LRT Jay

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 3:12

LMR Deftone MX wrote:
XPR Roadrunner wrote:like wth, how are you guys supposed to be the best in online racing if you CAN"T EVEN FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES!?

Not this again Stephen. Before you shoot yourself in the foot, PM Trash and relax.

before you start this again, have a look at the marshal code/rules whatever they are called.

If a participant can't connect, the lobby host(s) are supposed to restart the lobby, invite said person first, and then invite everybody after that.

I've been told this by multiple people involved behind the scenes.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 3:14

and also that's a great way for a member of the TORA "staff" to treat a member of its community.

Well done, sir
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 3:42

I'll say this again, PM Trash.

Not doing this in public, make my day and message me on Facebook.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 22 Dec 2014 - 6:55

XPR Roadrunner wrote:
LMR Deftone MX wrote:

before you start this again, have a look at the marshal code/rules whatever they are called.

If a participant can't connect, the lobby host(s) are supposed to restart the lobby, invite said person first, and then invite everybody after that.

I've been told this by multiple people involved behind the scenes.

This is my fault. I was lobby host last night and wasn't fully aware of all the TORA rules surrounding the role. Sorry Road Runner.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next