TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport!

+10
Matt
PLOW tubbi
Sam Billing1991
CQR Rogue
CQR The Butcher
nickyf1
PLOW Kris
lfcnicklfc
Richy59
ONR Baby Jet 3
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! Empty Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport!

Post by Guest Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 14:12

TORA would like to offer it's congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Morotsport on their victory in the TORA Touring Car Championship Season 2 Sponsored by AG Tuning.

AZT The Butcher is a well deserved champion with;

12 wins
4 seconds
1 third
5 poles

with 3 rounds to go.

PLOW Motorsport were the definition of Teamwork this season, racking up;

14 wins
8 seconds
5 thirds
8 poles

with 3 rounds to go.

Again congrats, enjoy your victory meeting at Maple Valley and hope to see you next season!

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! Empty Re: Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport!

Post by ONR Baby Jet 3 Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 14:25

Yeah man congrats, you lads done really well with that Legacy considering its a bus! haha
ONR Baby Jet 3
ONR Baby Jet 3

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! Empty Re: Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport!

Post by Richy59 Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 14:26

Yeah well done guys! You really showed us how its done Wink Nice Work

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 15:36

ye very well done to both AJ and Plow Motorsport you've done really well with the Legacy considering i couldnt pull any quick laptimes in that car.
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 19:32

well done girls nice to see a Subaru won something this year lol Very Happy
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 19:35

well done! Thank god i managed to get some Plow paint/decals from tubbi at Sebring before the end of the season Razz
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 19:36

Thanks very much guys - all the time spent on the cars was worth it Smile

So whens pay day then ??? Cool

1st place in the driver’s championship will win 20 million credits, as well as a limited edition car made especially for the winner.

The teams championship will also recieve prizes, which will be revealed at a later date.

Gimme gimme gimme Smile hehe
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 19:45

lol i got the 20mill but I'm still waiting for the limited edition car m8 so when you get urs i think ill get mine hehe
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 19:46

20 mil for me Kris? Razz
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 19:51

lol no i got the 20mill for wining the brit gt m8 lol
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 20:33

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and the lads at PLOW Motorsport!
Very Happy

Nice win
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Billing1991 Fri 10 Apr 2009 - 3:48

Well done guys =] seeing as you have all the wins up, that begs the question, where did the championship standings go? can't seem to find em :S

Sam Billing1991

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Fri 10 Apr 2009 - 20:32

Hi guys any update as to when i get to lay my hands on the winners cheque + car?

Also what as a team do we get for winning it??
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Sat 25 Apr 2009 - 2:40

Well, Butchers greed to one side I must say that its been great racing with everyone who ran this season and regardless of what butch may say winning was not easy and the competition fiercely fought, I,ve learnt alot about the fine tuning of a car within very tight perameters and hope it will serve me well when overtaking you all in the coming season Laughing so lets hope for a tight battle til the end and please keep it clean . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (dan)
I have the yellow graphics for the latter half of the season and the championship winners paint for sale you can ask for mine, butch's and bartons number and colour or i'l even put your own on it, sort of a trophy T shirt really, just message me through forza as i dont check my mails often, price 500k. if you would like the tune price 2mill. i,m only making 30 of the championship ones and each one will be numbered so first come first served.
I would also like to offer team painting for the coming season, time is money so the more detail you want, the more you will have to pay unfortunately, again message me through forza, paints take time so give me plenty.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat 25 Apr 2009 - 8:55

ck is dealing with the awards as we speak. There are certain issues concerning this due to the actions of the former HRS.
HOWEVER, you will get your rewards dw Wink

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! EwVLgo3
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu 30 Apr 2009 - 6:49

The limited team colours are running low guys, only 12 left, the colours (choice of yellow or the champ paint with tune) to 800 or 850 is 2 mill, this legacy is a proven winner and is also my scoreboard car for silverstone, most people who race me in it want one but i,ve been holding back for the tora members, so let me know asap if you want one, cant see them lasting much longer.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by ONR Baby Jet 3 Thu 30 Apr 2009 - 10:20

Tub i'll have one off ya mate. If your on tonight just tell me and ill buy one mate.
ONR Baby Jet 3
ONR Baby Jet 3

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Thu 30 Apr 2009 - 12:26

you wont be dissapointed Smile
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Thu 30 Apr 2009 - 19:08

Butcher, tubbi and lfcnick, can you put up cars for your winnings then message me so I can buy them and get you your prize?

Butcher, you need to put up 2 at $10 million each.
lfcnick, you need to do one at $5 million.
Tubbi, you need to put one up at $2 million.

Ta!
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Thu 30 Apr 2009 - 19:45

ill be able to put mine up in about 15 mins :p
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Thu 30 Apr 2009 - 19:50

ill post two cars up shortly CK - be within the hour
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Sun 3 May 2009 - 17:50

sorry ck, i dont check here every day. i,l put one up shortly, well this evening anyway. cheers
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by HoW Jones Sun 3 May 2009 - 22:52

Are you selling the Legacy? I'm looking to buy a car from a successful team that's got a good all-round tune so that I came be reasonably competitive next season.

HoW Jones

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sun 3 May 2009 - 23:26

rule change and the assumed disqualification of the legacy means it wont be possible

sorry
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 4 May 2009 - 14:06

B2R Jones wrote:Are you selling the Legacy? I'm looking to buy a car from a successful team that's got a good all-round tune so that I came be reasonably competitive next season.

New rules next season mean that 4WD's will be outlawed, like in this new GTC season. The cars will have a lower Pi too i presume.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next