TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport!

+10
Matt
PLOW tubbi
Sam Billing1991
CQR Rogue
CQR The Butcher
nickyf1
PLOW Kris
lfcnicklfc
Richy59
ONR Baby Jet 3
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport!

Post by CQR The Butcher Mon 4 May 2009 - 21:29

Slider S15 wrote:rule change and the assumed disqualification of the legacy means it wont be possible

sorry

Yes but we are selling an 850 pi special edition in the championship colour paint work personalised to your name and number.

Me and tubbi are working on running a Legacy one off race - i mentioned this a little while back

All of those who buy one are eligible to enter and the prize for 1st will be 10 million credits... other prizes will be for second and third too

pm me or tubbi on xbox live for one to get involved or post on here...

Already purchased:

Lfcnicklfc
Nickftm3
Krisone
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport! - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to AZT The Butcher and PLOW Motorsport!

Post by XTI Jon Snow Mon 4 May 2009 - 21:48

i know what the pi is Very Happy im not telling
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Mon 4 May 2009 - 21:51

It's not hard, it's revealed in the newest podcast!

Listen to Splash'n'Dash, build your cars and start testing, the full rules are finished and will be revealed very soon!
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Mon 4 May 2009 - 22:31

im just generating some listeners lol. im re listening to get build rules ect.
anyway, when can we expect a car list?
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Mon 4 May 2009 - 22:40

Roll up roll up

purchase your legacy for the one off race

All the legacy's have our championship tune and parts, also comes with choice of championship paint or season yellow vinyls each car personalised with your name on the back.

Each legacy is also very strong round silverstone (fastest 1.49.3) and suzuka (2.01.3) so its not just good for a one off race.

There is also a front no aero legacy again in choice of colours which is the strongest speed tune car that I have for every track in the 300-400 power restriction

#2 million each. pm me on xbox live.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Mon 4 May 2009 - 22:57

Roll up Roll up Part 2

If you would like a paint to go with your new car for the upcoming btcc totally unique to your team, drop me details via pm on xbox live and i,l see what i can do, please note team colours means one car type only, designs for more than one manufacturer or model will be charged at extra cost.
all paint will carry my signature (WRT tubbi of PLOW motorsport) somewhere on the car.
I never use existing paints although some may be slightly sampled.

Here's how to buy:

you purchase a car from me at a cost of 4 million and it begins.
tell me the make and model of the car you are going to use.
tell me what colours your team has in mind and a rough theme for paint.
tell me the numbers and gamer tags to be used on the cars.
I will make sure the paint complies with all of the btcc requirements motiffs and decals.
I make a complete vinyl set and you join me in a lobby to view the car and inform me of any changes you would like.
these changes will be made and the finished product sold to you on A/house.
this will conclude our arrangement.

my aim is for you to have a good paint that is easy to pick out from the pack that you can sell on from that point (some people pay a fortune for a good tune and paint).
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Wed 6 May 2009 - 15:59

hey girls paint from this guy is awesome and if your struggling just drop him a pm and hell help you out ! full endorsed by me lol
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2