TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro?

+3
AdamWatson99
LRT Dan
Ax4x Chaddy
7 posters

Go down

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro?

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Vote_lcap67%Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Vote_lcap33%Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Empty Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro?

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:33

Right drivers want a quick and simple vote and discussion on this matter...

My idea was to have drivers that signed up in a two car team to share a hour each in one car for the Bathurst Enduro.

But I have been thinking if everyone runs a car each (way it is now) we could just run a 50 lap race starting at 8PM BST on the 25th, could save some hassle in guards  to setting up another lobby, etc

Thoughts please...
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Empty Re: Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro?

Post by LRT Dan Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 13:14

I would say yes. Thats what it was when people joined the series...
LRT Dan
LRT Dan

TORA Race Number : 855
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2014-03-22

Back to top Go down

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Empty Re: Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro?

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 13:35

What do you do if your a single driver. do you Iron Man it?

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? TsO0dy4
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? 5abWQEUShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? WDatqwmShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? OzaFSINShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? LvDGGYCShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? JLyFQV9Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? 0iPa9cgShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? P5zWWuhShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? WEP5T0K

TORA A Lobby Wins 1st : 14
#99 Allied Forces Racing Driver : http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
TORA Winter British GT4 Drivers and Independent Champion 1st
TORA SUV Cup Drivers CHampionship 1st
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? Ax4x10
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 18:00

yeah Iron Man it or if drivers wish to add a team mate they can.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 3:14

Could you not run two 25 lap races that way everyone gets a break all you have to do is start were you finish if its not distance based then Imo should be two 25 laps as 50 in one go would be laborious..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 8:17

I'm refraining from voting, simply because I think there should be a choice in the matter. OD and I aren't sure if we want to split the race or both run our own entries.
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 19:11

But then, how would points be scored? If some teams fielded 2 entries into the race and some shared, then the teams who had 2 entries would have an advantage. "OK" I hear you say "So only take the top points scorer (or fastest time) from each team" well that means that some teams have 2 chances at scoring higher places which is unfair for those only fielding one entry. I think personally that two drivers should share a car because that's been the norm at TORA for all events I've participated in and as Breeze says, that is how it was advertised to begin with.

Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? DD8nrex
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? SZURIXJShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? QOKrWbyShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? MzPrStAShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? 3mPrZ2X
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? BzhXMsxShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? H8F35LIShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? KrhnLgxShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? K65jjcu
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? WNF2dBuShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? LENnCx1Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? 2GvHyoqShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? EoWXJFz
Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? PLJWhqHShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? KsRDGimShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? HATP6CPShould Team mates share a car for the Enduro? RfgBHz5Should Team mates share a car for the Enduro? 8XA7yfT
1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 0:56

In every enduro I have organized 6 hours or under, Ironmanning has always been an option.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down