TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo...

Go down

Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... Empty Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo...

Well, after the NGTC, James wasnt happy because "someone lagged into him and made him roll" and after a talk with him explaining that if his connection dont improve he wont be able to race he didnt seem to bothered about it! So, if I get more than 1 applications for joining the team then I may just get rid of him! The cars and championships I'm in are as follows:

ISCC: Acura ARX-02a
Winter GT: Ferrari 430 Scuderia (a great car, came 1st in C lobby and 12th overall drove by me, who is more or less a rookie and was up against more experienced drivers!)
NGTC: Audi S4 2010 (not a bad car, just needs a bit of tweaking and should be good! 9th overall)

So if you are looking to join a team, and are a rookie, or maybe more experienced, then there is a seat (possibly 2) going! I dont really want to go solo as this happened last year when my old team mate quit and had to join another team! I dont want to abandon my own team!

Looking for a couple of new team mates... or solo... Tora_211
johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit