TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A Couple Of Updates! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A Couple Of Updates! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

A Couple Of Updates!

Go down

A Couple Of Updates! Empty A Couple Of Updates!

Well, we are just finishing off Forza 4s first week. I may have only had it for 4 days but I am already level 29 and are high up in some leaderboards, like the Top Gear ones and a couple of others. I have never been this high on the boards and I believe its to do with the new game. The cars feel much better, the steering is much better, the TCS is more graceful, its not "Little-bit-of-horsepower-and-goodnight-to-you" TCS, its more "If-you-can-control-this-expect-a-reward" TCS! The whole game is just so amazing! So here some updates;

Firstly, I am happy to announce my entry for Sunday nights 458 race. The car of choice, is funnily enough a Ferrari 458! Razz But joking aside, it has a very special design on it. Its Dan Wheldon's 2007 Chip Ganassi Indy Car. I had a picture of "it" on my iPod when making it. I put it in quotes because it was actually a picture of a replica of the car. Nonetheless, it was pretty accurate! So here it gents, let me know what you think! Its my first full paint in FM4, I think its quite good, I had to download the Honda, Energizer and Fujifilm logos, the rest I couldn't see and didn't have much space on the car. Now I just need to transfer it to the Acura!
A Couple Of Updates! Ripdw10
A Couple Of Updates! Ripdw310
A Couple Of Updates! Ripdw210

Another bit of news: My absolute LEGEND of a team boss, Mr Daniel Austins has most kindly gifted me a car all three of us need for next year! Yes, an Aston Lola! Some 2,500,000CR (I think) they retail for, but he found one for 900,000cr and then levelled up and got one! So he gifted one to me! I can not be thankful enough to him! Thank you so very much again Dan!

Heres some more pics from FM4;
A Couple Of Updates! 430fla10
A Couple Of Updates! 458tg10
A Couple Of Updates! Flying10
A Couple Of Updates! Driftc10

And here is my photocomp entry for this week;
A Couple Of Updates! Enzoal10

Thanks guys, see you on track!
johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Couple Of Updates! :: Comments

Biggsy tv

Post Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 13:08 by Biggsy tv

You seem to be quite the photographer.

Awesome work, hope to see you keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 13:41 by johnnyboy360

Thanks Simon!

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 23:41 by ATR DAN

You're very welcome Johnny. By the way, me? Legend? Yeah right. Not according to most people here. Razz Razz

I would like to comment on your pics, but there not showing for some reason. Even the TORA logo at the top of the screen is not showing for me. Is anyone else suffering with the same issues or is it just me?

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 0:06 by johnnyboy360

Yes Dan! YOU ARE A LEGEND! Buying your team mate a 2,500,000 car, thats something special! And I have been driving it and I am pleased to say, next year, expect me to drive without TCS!! The tune is amazing aswell! The game actually makes it easier to drive without TCS. Once the tyres are warmed up, you have grip, not like it used to be where in gear 4 you still had wheelspin. I have gone round fast corners ni-on full throttle with TCS and not once did it spin!

On the pictures, mine are, fine, can see all of them. Something slowing down your internet?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down