TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
EZT Returning to their roots......... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

EZT Returning to their roots.........

Go down

EZT Returning to their roots......... Empty EZT Returning to their roots.........

Vintage Muscle? Hell Yeah!!!

You can keep your little Japanese pedal cars!! That's the general sentiment around the EZT garage. While the recent Spec cup was a fun little...."distraction"....Team EZT has built it's reputation on the ovals in 850 hp monsters. When they heard about the Vintage Trans Am series they nearly wept with joy! There's nothing like an overpowered, ill handling, classic American Muscle car to get the blood boiling.

Drivers Coot and Mako are back together as Jack Rabbit Racing and have pulled a Camaro and a Javelin out from under their covers, and have already burned up several sets of tires preparing for tomorrow nights opening race at Infineon. Also on the grid will be veteran Driver EZT Tomcat. It's rumored around the team garage that Tomcat received his driving instruction from old Mr. Ford himself, which he'll neither confirm or deny. Either way, the thought of an American V8 spitting flames through glass pack mufflers was more than he could resist.

The team is also very excited to once again to be battling long time friends and on track rivals Flying Mikey and his Allied Forces team. The two teams have been trading door donuts for years now, and while fierce competitors on the track, they remain close friends in the garage. Nothing makes racing more exciting than going against guys you know and trust, yet give no quarter. Even better when those guys share a laugh with you after the dust settles!

EZT would like to wish everyone in the series good luck, and ....last one back to the garage buys the beer!!!!!

EZT Returning to their roots......... Y4AOm8B

EZT Returning to their roots......... Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then EZT Returning to their roots......... MMW7lPFEZT Returning to their roots......... Ugzq3mEEZT Returning to their roots......... SyP3J7VEZT Returning to their roots......... ThRRsUxEZT Returning to their roots......... UDO8mUuEZT Returning to their roots......... DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

EZT Returning to their roots......... :: Comments

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 17:34 by Ax4x Mikey J

Cheers

Back to top Go down

EZT Coot

Post Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 0:31 by EZT Coot

What he said! Hot tires and cold beer! Cheers

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 21:17 by Ax4x Mikey J

Mako, while I enjoy a bit of paint scraping, mirror busting, door to door racing as much as anyone, this is not exactly what I had in mind...

EZT Returning to their roots......... 23223793700_91275003ab_c

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

EZT MAKO 6669

Post Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 15:28 by EZT MAKO 6669

oops!........ Embarassed

You know the brakes in these old cars Mikey, sometimes they work, sometimes....not so good....

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 15:34 by Ax4x Mikey J

I don't think I knew you had done a crossover. I was trying to stay off you by hanging right, thinking you were on my left.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down