TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement

Go down

Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement Empty Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement

Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement Y84fit10

CQR Club is proud to announce our partnership with Race Hub at Brands Hatch, who will be fully funding our entry in iRacing BSRTC Pro Series Season 3. We will also be launching our CQR Academy team too.

We will be entering a works CQR Team that is proudly sponsored by The Race Hub. This will be a fully funded season and wont cost the drivers a penny, they will also be paid to race and represent Team Race Hub with CQR.

CQR look to build and develop drivers. We are always more than happy to assist and that's why we are introducing the CQR Academy. This gives us as a club to offer our experience to new or improving drivers. The idea is to give them a chance to prove their selves and maybe find themselves behind the wheel of a fully funded CQR Car.

Team Race Hub with CQR
Jamie Rushworth
David Baker
Michael Hall
Ashley Blake-Hood (Reserve)
Ash Sutton (Reserve)

CQR Academy
Paul Matthew Smith
Matt Bunn
Liam Atkins
Ben Palmer (Reserve)

www.cqrclub.co.uk
www.race-hub.co.uk

The Car Livery will be announced soon!

The iRacing BSRTC Pro Series has a $10,000 prize fund, with $4,000 for the winning team. The races are shown live on Youtube and there will be 45 1 hour highlights programmes on Motors TV. For more info and to sign-up visit:
http://britishsimracers.com/bsrtc/bsrtc-info/

Race Hub is located at Brands Hatch and has amazing £20,000 sim rigs and the latest racing sims:

Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement G7i9cs10
CQR MAGiC
CQR MAGiC

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2014-12-29

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Race Hub Sponsorship and CQR Academy Announcement :: Comments

SVR Solar

Post Fri 5 Feb 2016 - 23:16 by SVR Solar

nicely done with the Sponsorship lads Smile and them rigs look good mines got nothing on them haha :O

Back to top Go down

CQR MAGiC

Post Fri 5 Feb 2016 - 23:21 by CQR MAGiC

Cheers Solar! I should've added this video (CQR Senna, Michael Hall):

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down