TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day

+5
HCR Motorhead
TJSteel
I Ray P Dave I
SVR Solar
HCR Bellmond
9 posters

Go down

TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day Empty TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 19:08

Driver of the Day award

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition amongst the community.

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? 
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? 
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? 
Did another team impress you? 
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day Empty Re: TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day

Post by SVR Solar Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 19:42

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? HCR Mystic after been out of action for a while he came back and put an amazing shift in.
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? FMS TopSecret saved me by Subbing for me for stint 5 or id have to pull my Team out after doing 4 stints in a row

Did another team impress you? XboxMotorsports guys once again, Nvirus had the legs on me but i think i had a tiny bit of an Edge on his Team Mates, and it was very close coming to the final Stint.

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? RevoTec i believe me and him were nothing more then 100ft apart, until i managed to get past him on a Pit strategy and pulled a Gap

good racing all round lads enjoyed myself Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day Empty Re: TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day

Post by I Ray P Dave I Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 20:41

Driver of the day has to be roscoe 😂
I Ray P Dave I
I Ray P Dave I

TORA Race Number : 199
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 1:51

Best guy I remember on track was andiosterfeld from the GT's, and I think to be honest everyone from their xbox-motorsport.de teams

Did exactly what I thought they'd do so had no problems at all passing them, only remember this guy because I remember being held up a little in a tight section due to them sticking on the racing line (which is where they should be) but once the track opened out I knew they'd stick to it so could safely move off the line to get around.

There were a lot of the GT's that were like this to be honest, it's just a shame there were a few which weren't

TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 6T7qFVr
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day Zst5M5hTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day HO2y8XFTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 4ytmJViTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day GNpJaim
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day YEKeOxCTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 5JemV3bTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 70LXLscTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 5dgM0tE
TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day SEDnkBhTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day JUwEMx8
1st TCR NoScope Mugello 500
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 5:36

Solar put in so much effort but Xbox/game/ISP was so cruel on him. He didn't deserve that. After 8 hours of racing, having FMS TopSecret covering like a hero, that's the worst way to go. But credit to Mystic for amazingly sealing the deal at the end and nicking a podium in GT for our other entry.

Cerberus put in a MEGA stint 5 to give the Thiriet HCR a commanding position into stint 6 for the win. That's twice he's come up with the goods now and 2 from 2 overall!

CarlsonsRaiders came in with half a day of practicing and was impressively quick in his stints.

I have to say - F4H Xyloto was especially rapid and it was hard to keep up with him, for as long as either of us were in. Me going in stint 4 and him in stint 6 Sad

One C is better.

TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 1SYCYfDTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day VWFRPRpTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day KXuWtxqTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day NmyjVoUTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day ZxxURAMTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day JgDewLgTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day WLxDUZYTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 5nPqOwATORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day K91JzVYTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day 70LXLscTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day ZZnXNxnTORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day JUwEMx8TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Yar Yar Yar Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 8:21

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? HCR Solar, everyone else has stated what he did im not blowing his trumpet no more but it was impressive.
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Luango took over an extra stint for Britton and smashed it, well earned my team extra spots and bragging rights.
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? HCR Bellmond, car was smashed badly in stint 2, he got it home and ended up winning overall.
Did another team impress you? HCR Yamagura again not stating why again for him.
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? The LMPs of lobby b. Some gts was struggling with back end in dark and the LMPs did a brilliant job of getting round me all stint 5, not one issue.
HCR Yar Yar Yar
HCR Yar Yar Yar

TORA Race Number : 570
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2014-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 8:23

Solar definitely! Pretty much Iron-manned the whole race, was absolutely incredible.

TORA TEC Sebring 12H - Driver of the Day Banner11
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 16:02

CrashCaderz for me, the brother limped his fueless car as close to the pits as possible, unfortunately couldn't manage the whole track, but he spent at least 30mons trying to get his dead car back to the pit lane as safely as possible, only only issue was the fact that the double left hander had a barrier across the whole grass area...
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 17:40

LMR Harmonic, everytime i came near him to pt a lap on him, he made it clear as day what he was going to do. i felt beyond comfortable racing with him in a lower class. also everyone in the xbox mclaren team did a fantastic job from my view from an lmp.

Jack Coffey

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-02-29

http://www.newnancc.org/Tennis/Tennis-Dress-Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down