TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day'

+24
LastNewtStandin
Ax4x Mikey J
Velox Midget
Peader24
The Posimosh
ART Carrera
ATR DAN
HCR Motorhead
CQR D4N13L
ll Taku ll
TG Wormburner
MOPAR001
theboomeranga
CQR Rogue
Racert46
HCR Bellmond
Adder 020
F4H Hakkinen
TLR Scrublord
Morne in Glory
Euphoric Blaze
Dav of Krypton
F4H Carrera
CredibleWizard
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' Empty 12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day'

Post by CredibleWizard Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:07

Driver of the Day award

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition amongst the community.

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Did another team impress you?

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers.

I may aswell start things off! My driver of the day goes to LMR Deftone, purely because I don't think I have ever been lapped so many times in my life lol!

seriously though, to me, in stint 5 that I was in you were so fast that I was almost in awe of how often you were coming round to lap the field. It made me think you must be driving with such good pace, that you were in with a shot at victory overall.

Cheers
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

TORA Race Number : 67
Wii Xbox One

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://craracing.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' Empty Re: 12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day'

Post by F4H Carrera Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:30

I have no idea about any lmp drivers, so I won't say anything Razz
But GT I'd have to say XBR Mad Dog, despite never racing in the same lobby, running the amount of stints he did and coming out winning the GT class is quite an achievement!

Also Mopar001 for stepping in after the race had started to take over my third stint, cheers!
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' Empty Re: 12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day'

Post by Dav of Krypton Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:39

I cant really praise 1 driver as I couldn't race on the day, but I will say well done to all the drivers that managed to be on livestream. It made for about 8 hours great viewing.

I will say a personal thanks to all the peeps that was on the chat throughout the day keeping me entertained as well as occupied as well as the commentators who I may add did an awesome job once more at talking throughout the race(s). Cheers

Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

TORA Race Number : 187
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:39

Firstly i'd like to take my hat off to XBR Mad Dog, had a double stint against him and he was exceptional. Had a cracking battle with him in both stints, it was a pleasure racing with him.

As for LMP, LMR Deftone and Mourne Identity were both excellent to race against. Altho they were lapping me, every time they came up to lap me it was done with ease and they were quick.

And an extra special mention to everyone in Lobby 2, the racing was clean and fast, everything you'd hope for in a race.

Finally a shout out to Velox Midget, who drove the final stint. Coming off 3 hours of driving in another series and with hardly any practise, bringing our car home. Cheers mate, it was a huge effort.

Suppose i must mention Texaspotatolord, so yea your mentioned lad.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:49

Cheers knob...it was a pleasure to race with you guys I would say you and mad dog were the ones that stood out for me you two really showed the GTE guys how to go on well done
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:56

In my opinion driver of the day should go to everyone that took part in B lobby, I can't stress how good the driving was, if I had to single out one person in each class it would definitely be either Knob Laggy or texaspotatolord in GTE class, battling with them in stint 1,2,3 & 5 was just immense I really had to be on my game at all times just to give them the battle that I did.

In LMP it would either be ATR Dan, he was so respectful of the slower cars that it wasn't really holding either of us up or CQR Magictap because watching him drive that broken LMP car till the end was just amazing and I know 99% of people would have just quit out at that point.

Hats off to everyone that competed and all the hard work the TORA staff put into this, without them none of this would have been possible!
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:01

Big thanks to Mopar001 for jumping into the Porsche for us. He had little or no time in the car, I seen him get shunted off the track by another LMP car but he didn't complain and kept going.

F4H Krux also for jumping onboard with us in the last minute to help the team, Gashi and Insanity too. It wasn't easy making 4 teams and trying to keep everyone happy. My whole team were extending great patience to myself, Koenigsegg and Bullet and we didn't know our stints or teams even on Thursday so thanks to everyone for their consideration. You are all a great bunch of people.

Thanks to all the GT cars in Stint 3 Lobby A. Lots of communication and space on track and I had a clean race all the way through unlike my first stint.

The only LMP car that left an impression on me was TG Takumi. I was a flutter of nerves in my first stint because I didn't wanna wreck and really wanted our team to have a good day and it never happened. He was aggressive with me on track but clean, considerate and smooth. Thanks Takumi and well done.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:41

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?

Well, more drivers actually... GAZ POT for driving awrecked car after 10 minutes and still run 200+ miles.
teddygtr and GRT Italia, I didnt think they were that fast in the porsche.
Biggest surprise were you Elijah in stint 5. What a distance you've made!

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?

No, CRA was well prepared and everybody showed up on time.
Well done, lads!

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?

absolutely! GAZ POT gave us 2nd place overall by doing this.

Did another team impress you?

Well, I already knew that Alex and Drake were fast, but Bulin......my god, if he didnt lagged out in stint 5 he would have lapped everybody.

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

I had a nice and clean battle with Ninja in stint 5. But both stints I drove overtaking GT's and damaged LMP's went very good, thanks to the others.

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:45

Mine would have i be MysticViibrosis!! Put in 2 huge stints after id had an issue!! Got us right back up into contention an we could have done even better
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Racert46 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:02

I said it before but everybody in the B lobby should get a mention as driving with all of them was a pleasure. ATR Dan and Jenson09 showed how to pass GT's cleanly over and over again and also the LMR boys deserve a mention.

Just wish one driver knew the differance between left and right and next time it will be perfect Very Happy You know who you are... Very Happy Ask BG Wingnut396 he can tell you some story.

But if i was to name one driver it has to be XBR Mad Dog. Very impressed with his performance in all of his 4 stints.......

As teammates go I have a to give a big Thank You to CRA Elijah as his paint work on the car was fantasic and he drove perfect stints. A great guy to have on the team.

And Last but not least the TORA staff for their hard work before, during and after the event.

Racert46
Racert46

TORA Race Number : 46
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:06

F4h Music Man, having to drive with a huge loss of aero in B lobby but made sure he was safe in doing so Smile

Infact all LMP / GTE drivers in my lobby host stint Smile

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 21:17

Um, MGR Davey (i think that's right)
Lobby C stint 6, he started first i started second, him having a 1 second roll of delay was good for me, made me push to catch up, went on for about half an hour, we stayed within 100ft of each other for about 10 minutes of that, then coming into turn 15, i got hit by him, only lag spike, nothing on him, which gave me engine damage and aero, but overall, that was the second best battle i had all race.

secondly, i'd like to thank XPR Roadrunner, firstly for doing a great job at hosting, buy mainly, that battle we had during the first stint was great, going side by side around corners, tooing an froing, changing positions, the thing that made it best for me, was that i never thought i'd be able to hold you off and battle with you, i thought you'd fly right past me.

thirdly, ShrinkingSteven for doing a great job of hosting stint 6 lobby c, was very well done

fouth, is the staff, thanks guys, you did an awesome job as always with the testing and running this event, and i can't wait for Le Mans

FINALLY, but certainly not least is CRA, without you guys, none of what i said would be possible. you built one hell of a car, and i am very greatful for you guys sticking with me when it looked like i may not have been able to race

thanks everyone for a hell of a race
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by MOPAR001 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:03

I wanted to post this again as being buried under 10+ pages is not ok with me.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly express my gratitude towards ONR Python and ONR Flawluzz for NOT returning several messages over the past week from myself and Trash, and for NOT holding up their commitments.
Finally I would like to thank them for waisting myself, and IRT Trashs' time along with every TORA staff member time who spent the time to type their worthless [Censored] names on any kind of "document".

Spoiler:

If I ever see either of them on the same track as me I will gladly ruin both our races. Wink

MOPAR001

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:08

Mopar you are a male organ.

I just swallowed my hamburger steak down my windpipe and choked until my eyes watered.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CredibleWizard Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:19

Not what the thread is about, but made me laugh all the same lol!
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

Wii Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ll Taku ll Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:21

Laughing
ll Taku ll
ll Taku ll

TORA Race Number : 330
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR D4N13L Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:26

This may sound a bit biased but I think CQR Aero was driver of the day. Being able to defend for that long in a car he had almost no practise in due to organizing the event was incredible.
CQR D4N13L
CQR D4N13L

TORA Race Number : 211
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2012-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:40

In the stints I raced in, all the GT drivers were mint. I think Stuttgart after driving pissed whilst puking and stuff did exceptionally well. I don't get how he didn't chunder at the sight of the Abruzzi!! Hilarious

Ninja after being drafted in about 12 hours before race start did a good job of surviving especially as it was his first ever competitive event! And he did 4 hours in the thing after minimal practice.

Mad dog's 10 hour stint can't go unmentioned as that's just unreal!

Bulin was on fire in the Peugeot, if he didn't lag out they'd have won the race for sure.

One C is better.

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' 1SYCYfD12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' VWFRPRp12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' KXuWtxq12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' NmyjVoU12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' ZxxURAM12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' JgDewLg12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' WLxDUZY12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' 5nPqOwA12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' K91JzVY12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' 70LXLsc12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' ZZnXNxn12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' JUwEMx812 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CredibleWizard Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:44

CQR D4N13L wrote:This may sound a bit biased but I think CQR Aero was driver of the day. Being able to defend for that long in a car he had almost no practise in due to organizing the event was incredible.

Not at all, it is all about congratulating your team.. Aero did brilliantly considering the things you mentioned..
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

Wii Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:46

Many thanks to those who've nominated myself for driver of the day. Having experience in this kind of racing obviously helps, but I feel there is no point wasting either my own event or someone elses by being inpatient and going for wreckless moves. But I have to say, you guys in GTE deserve credit as well for the exellent communication which made our jobs a lot easier.

So it's hard to choose one particular GTE driver in lobby B so I would like to nominate everyone whom I raced with in stints 1 & 3.
In LMP1, I have 2 nominations. LMR Deftone who I had an exellent battle with in stints 1 & 3. Try as hard as I could, my car wasn't up to the challenge. Neverless, he drove brilliantly in Lobby B and kept out of trouble in his stints.
Also, even though he accidently hit the pause button during the 4th stint, CQR Magictap should get a mention for carrying on in a car which should have been ideally suited in a scrap yard, with the amount of damage it suffered. Razz
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 0:30

oh, would like to that all the LMP cars in lobby C stint 1
great communication with all the GT drivers, not one LMP-GT incident, the passing was clean, and well timed,
and all the same for the GT cars for giving the LMP cars room where they needed it to complete a pass.
was great driving by all
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 1:47

Aww I haven't gotten mentioned and I did a total of 4 stints and 3 back to back to back ! I thought that was pretty big feat :/ lolol! well my awards go to XPR Overdrive, MGR Ginge, Shrinkingsteven, and gunnerman for giving me the best racing I've ever had throughout all my stints. Can't wait for LeMans
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The Posimosh Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 2:10

He's in my car and on my team but LMR Deftone MX came through in the clutch for us. He drove three stints at or better than the pace of LMR Dub Soljah (who was a definite and unabashed ringer that was brought in at the last minute Rolling Eyes ). Anyway, Deftone has been known for his GT3 prowess in the past, but impressed me greatly by being consistenty quick and clean throughout the race including the 1st stint which was at 6am (his time). Just my 2¢.
The Posimosh
The Posimosh

TORA Race Number : 113
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-03-04

http://posimosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peader24 Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:28

I would like to give a big shout out to all the LMP1 drivers in Stints 4&6 in B Lobby!!!! Cheers
Peader24
Peader24

TORA Race Number : 540
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:53

Peader24 wrote:I would like to give a big shout out to all the LMP1 drivers in Stints 4&6 in B Lobby!!!! Cheers

Cheers Peader Smile you guys in GTs where spot on!!!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next