TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day'

+24
LastNewtStandin
Ax4x Mikey J
Velox Midget
Peader24
The Posimosh
ART Carrera
ATR DAN
HCR Motorhead
CQR D4N13L
ll Taku ll
TG Wormburner
MOPAR001
theboomeranga
CQR Rogue
Racert46
HCR Bellmond
Adder 020
F4H Hakkinen
TLR Scrublord
Morne in Glory
Euphoric Blaze
Dav of Krypton
F4H Carrera
CredibleWizard
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 Empty Re: 12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day'

Post by Velox Midget Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 2:07

All the LMP's in Lobby B, you guys were clean, intelligent lappers.
Texas and Knob for being mad enough to let me drive, and for giving me the class-leading car (actually, no damn thanks for that!!).

My number one pick though, is Mad Dog, hands down. What a damn race man, you deserved that win.
Velox Midget
Velox Midget

TORA Race Number : 434
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day' - Page 2 Empty Re: 12 Hours of Sebring 'Driver of the Day'

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 5:51

Mad Dog earned this award. No ifs ands or buts.

For my team, I would have to say that Hailfire was the man. He put together two teams that coulda/shoulda if not for untimely lag outs. And he completed the most miles per stint in our car as well.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 7:20

Everyone deserves a huge cheer. Staff, marshals, racers, spectators and commentators.
The event was epic! I cant argue with Mad dog getting the plaudits for a brilliant drive.
But i want to make a shout out to Darthmario in the MKR Vette for taking a risk in me and also
tearing around sebring dragging us into contention.

Lastly a small shout to all the new racers and those that dragged damaged cars around puthng every last mile they could down for their teams Very Happy
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 8:04

I was not in the event, had to sit it out due to injury,,but from what I have read so far, and from the positive comments,,,,, plus the fact his effort was nothing short of mad......

Mr XBR MadDog. 10 hours, totally clean racing, and a great attitiude. Plus an event win,,,,,Superb. Smile

10/10!!!!
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 14:58

MOPAR001 wrote:I wanted to post this again as being buried under 10+ pages is not ok with me.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly express my gratitude towards ONR Python and ONR Flawluzz for NOT returning several messages over the past week from myself and Trash, and for NOT holding up their commitments.
Finally I would like to thank them for waisting myself, and IRT Trashs' time along with every TORA staff member time who spent the time to type their worthless [Censored] names on any kind of "document".

Spoiler:

If I ever see either of them on the same track as me I will gladly ruin both our races. Wink

i'm bummed for you and trash.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 16:14

CQR D4N13L wrote:This may sound a bit biased but I think CQR Aero was driver of the day. Being able to defend for that long in a car he had almost no practise in due to organizing the event was incredible.

Hehe thanks dude, it was great fun. Just gutted that I couldn't maintain it thanks to that awful lag spike. I think that the final stint where I momentarily fell asleep and hit the wall....twice(!) should rule me out of being "driver of the day" though (sorry guys!!).

Thanks for the sentiment though!

I'll be recovered for Le Mans, so hopefully we'll have a more solid result.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 18:20

Cheers Dan, my wheel paused on its own, I defo didn't hit pause myself ;O(

Mine goes to the winners for each class. Didn't happen by accident.

Plus tops marks to all involved in organizing, broadcasting and running these enduro events. They are a great addition to TORA.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 18:30

CQR Magictap wrote: Cheers Dan, my wheel paused on its own, I defo didn't hit pause myself ;O(

Hi chief, Any chance you just touched it when you were downshifting,,i have done this with my CSR a couple of times and the button seems to be SOOO sensitive its unreal Mad , am even thinking of making up a little cover to shield the thing!!

CQR Magictap wrote:
Plus tops marks to all involved in organizing, broadcasting and running these enduro events. They are a great addition to TORA.

+1,,i even think a namecall for all involved so the community can offer their thanks to them. Its the cogs in the machine that make these things possible. Cheers
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 18:49

Yeah thanks for the praise but I doubt I really was driver of the day, I personally don't think I had the pace that all I managed to do was keep my nose clean. If there wasn't lag in A Lobby I believe they would have all beaten me. Just luc of the draw more than anything... Doesn't mean I'm not chuffed with it though! Very Happy
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 18:52

You deserved it Mad Dog! Very well done! 1st
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2