TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

+52
RBHM Shaggy
DJProfessorK72
Ax4x Mikey J
ShrinkingSteven
jonnotheone
galeforce97
JOSHSIGGY
desertrainfrog
Blacky Mojo
Joito04
AdamWatson99
andiosterfeld
HCR Carlson
EVR Statistic
Warspite 1996
connor7195
Freheliaz
Speed Dem0n 64
OriginF7
BigBen13x
Ax4x Chaddy
SFM Benedict
henkymetcola
ART Carrera
DonatedSatyr227
MID LAND ZETA
HCR generaltso
Matt
Focusatze
Louie Loper
WR Watcher
GKT KimmE
LZR Harmonic
TheVeniceBurner
NSA Roca
HCR Bellmond
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
BAM Leigh
Veloce Virus
CrashCaderz
PTG Chungus
HCR M Angelo
SorrySmithy
HCR Motorhead
LMP Phantom
SGR Amber
SVR Solar
theboomeranga
HCR Super T
TLR Scrublord
Fazed Intro
TJSteel
56 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:35

HCR Bellmond wrote:I did it

With respect to your monopoly comment as you are entitled to your opinion the teams are built on a number of different points.

They are based on pace, previous races, championship standings, who people ask to race with and what times people can race

When we break down the 25 drivers the above list is our way of getting the maximum from each team without overloading teams so people only get to do 1 stint because they have HCR in their name. I also get asked to ensure each driver in each team is roughly the same pace, its no fun for a driver to be placed into a team they are woefully off the pace of so they spend 2 hrs driving at that back, likewise theres no point in placing a fast guy in a slow team as this will ppace the team higher than the other drivers are capable of which causes accidents etc

Thats why theres 9 between sebring and watkins we have had 3 new arrivals and 2 other drivers come back from other teams

Last edited by HCR Bellmond on Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

Post by SVR Solar Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:36

If we Band together as a Community anything is Possible. But i know and have seen that TJ's docs are hard to use, and a person would need the Sufficient Skills for using them Docs, so it doesn't all get messed up.

But then we have the argument off when people complain about Live Timing not been spot on after every stint and people flame at the Docs Team for this, what is unfair.

We as a Team have a large amount of Entries to make it fair to everyone in the team (this is said above in a HCR Bellmond Comment), that's our way of doing things and if the Community as a whole is not willing to band together (Including ourselves) then more Lobbies and more room for drivers will not be possible.

SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Phantom Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:42

the point that what your doing is just plain wrong and unfair on other teams, and also as it seem to be petty if those decisions were in fact made to "have the last laugh"
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

TORA Race Number : 91
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Phantom Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:47

HCR Bellmond wrote:Thats why theres 9 between sebring and watkins we have had 3 new arrivals and 2 other drivers come back from other teams

why not put them into existing teams then? going to what you said about driver pace etc, im in a team with people faster than me, do you see us complaining about it or entering multiple teams for fast and slow drivers? No we have 2 teams, an LMP1 team and a GT team and we're doing alright
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:48

LMP Phantom wrote:the point that what your doing is just plain wrong and unfair on other teams, and also as it seem to be petty if those decisions were in fact made to "have the last laugh"

I said that in hindsight I shouldn't have said it and it was inaccurate.

Using this as your focal point to attack me and the team does not help the community. Ousting us rather than saying "Hey, let's use the numbers we have to give extra support to TORA,"
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:49

Ive already said James wasnt happy at the time and things got said clearly. I dint see how its fair to restrict us to having more drivers in teams because they are HCR the rules are a min of 2 drivers we have kept to those rules
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Phantom Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:01

entering 9 teams of 2/3 people doesn't help either. by all means use your numbers that's not what's being said here, what's being said is use your numbers in a sensible way

if that's the case, be the bigger team, admit a grid flooding was wrong the way to go about it and condense your teams. try going direct to a member of staff not involved with this apparent mistreatment and get it sorted that way, don't ruin it for the people here that want to race and have a bit of fun in the process, like what's already been said, its a game at the end of the day.
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Phantom Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:03

yeah you've kept within the rules, but can you see the point being made? It's also intimidating to see for a new, small entering to see a good portion of the board is the same overall team
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:08

Holly [Censored] it's Sebring all over again
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

TORA Race Number : 227
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:30

Enough now its a game not real life

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:34

Ano mate

Same old crap when sign ins come out we need to explain our actions. As a said on Sebring it's 25 drivers the HCR bit is irrelevant
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

TORA Race Number : 227
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:35

LMP Phantom wrote:yeah you've kept within the rules, but can you see the point being made? It's also intimidating to see for a new, small entering to see a good portion of the board is the same overall team

No i dont see the point at all. We have what i felt we needed.
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:52

HCR have done nothing wrong.

We have been over this before, ANY team no matter how big or small they are can field as many entries as they wish as long as they follow the correct rules.

Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:54

FranchittiFan wrote:HCR have done nothing wrong.

We have been over this before, ANY team no matter how big or small they are can field as many entries as they wish as long as they follow the correct rules.

You apparently haven't been following the issue. They admitted to purposely flooding the entries because they hate TORA and want to "send a message." How is that acceptable to you?
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:55

James said this and it was dumb he has apologised and admitted it was unacceptable and inacurate get over yourself
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:57

HCR Bellmond wrote:James said this and it was dumb he has apologised and admitted it was unacceptable and inacurate get over yourself

He said no such thing. All he said was that he shouldn't have said it, and the only reason he said that was to cover his ass and not look like an idiot in front of the whole community. That pathetic recovery attempt still doesn't change his or your opinion of the site.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:58

Enough guys lets move on now and enjoy the race.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:58

You talk [Censored] crack on with your datsun and lets have a go with it
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:59

FranchittiFan wrote:Enough guys lets move on now and enjoy the race.

Why are you enabling their behavior when they admitted to trying to screw over the site on which you're a staff member?
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 22:06

LMR Harmonic wrote:
HCR TJSteel wrote:
LMR Harmonic wrote:
HCR Bellmond wrote:Dont see why you deserve anything else none of this has anything to do with you until you decided ud not had enough drama today or something and got yourself involved, then your ego got you to join another team to race us.

This was all fine when you was asking solar about seats

This had something to do with me once I saw that your intentions were to smite a racing community that I happen to be part of. I'm not letting your little scheme sit behind closed doors. Your actions are affecting those who want to race; they've done nothing wrong, but you're purposely putting a damper on the whole event, and it's absolutely pathetic.

I don't see why you're making this a matter of ego... Think of me joining another team (that your team has also said you all don't like) as a form of vigilante justice. If you want to push out other teams and guarantee yourselves top spots, then I'll happily render that guarantee null and void by joining a team. I could've made my own team, but you guys hogged all the spots, remember? Rolling Eyes

Purposely trying to put a damper on it? You having a laugh? One guy said one thing now all of HCR are trying to ruin TEC? Think about that for a sec, that's the single most stupid comment I've ever seen

Where did I say all of HCR are doing it? Every time I've referenced the people who are guilty, I've mentioned their specific names. Most of HCR just wants to race, I'm sure. However, Chris' actions are making it unenjoyable for everyone else, and the fact that you as a staff member are enabling his behavior is nothing short of a joke considering that everyone without those 3 letters in front of their names agrees with what I'm saying.

Moved from entry list,

but you are throwing hatred at all of HCR, me being staff then, that does give me the right to ban people who talk down to anyone on the forum, what your doing is just as bad as what anyone else is doing so I could quite rightfully have you all banned for being so childish.

If you have issues it should be dealt with in PM's with staff to be honest, if you think I'm gonna treat anyone different just because I'm HCR then I'll happily hand down my staff role if you think I'm that biased, It's honestly not worth putting the effort into it if all your going to do is cut my team down.

Now I'm not gonna ban anyone because I believe you're all grown up enough and mature enough to remember its only a game, try and use the game to have fun instead of throwing hatred at people
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 17:29

This is a game first and foremost.
I strongly recommend those continuing to fan flames, push people out, upset staff members dissuade new members from racing look at themselves and ask what they think they are actually achieving by this.

The short answer to save you the time is nothing.

If 'flooding' is occurring to deliberately stop new members racing that is, frankly sad. It achieves nothing for themselves and/or the community as a whole.
The continuous and monotonous bitching in every single discussion thread around the TEC is disgusting and will stop immediately.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 14:16

God grief!! I'm without Internet for two weeks and you children go nuts. This is a game that you all are fighting over. I'm calling you children because that is how you all are behaving. You are all making yourselves, and the whole TORA community look bad.

Yes, this is one of TORA's biggest and most challenging series and everyone wants to race in it. Yes, we have big teams and small teams racing in the series. No, there aren't millions of dollars in contacts at risk here. Finally, yes, I do feel like I am repeating myself since I said the SAME THING in the Sebring discussion. How about we put the measuring sticks away and just race?
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 15:12

BigBen0913 wrote:How about we put the measuring sticks away and just race?

But mine is bigger than yours and I want everyone to know that 😜
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GKT KimmE Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 15:18

missing the Qualifying Thread

GKT KimmE

TORA Race Number : 832
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 21:05

Back to formal discussion, looking forward to this race Very Happy Nissan with some fast drivers now, looking to fight for the win against the HCR Oreca trio Wink May even get our Toyota involved with this one, going to be brilliant!
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next