TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

+52
RBHM Shaggy
DJProfessorK72
Ax4x Mikey J
ShrinkingSteven
jonnotheone
galeforce97
JOSHSIGGY
desertrainfrog
Blacky Mojo
Joito04
AdamWatson99
andiosterfeld
HCR Carlson
EVR Statistic
Warspite 1996
connor7195
Freheliaz
Speed Dem0n 64
OriginF7
BigBen13x
Ax4x Chaddy
SFM Benedict
henkymetcola
ART Carrera
DonatedSatyr227
MID LAND ZETA
HCR generaltso
Matt
Focusatze
Louie Loper
WR Watcher
GKT KimmE
LZR Harmonic
TheVeniceBurner
NSA Roca
HCR Bellmond
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
BAM Leigh
Veloce Virus
CrashCaderz
PTG Chungus
HCR M Angelo
SorrySmithy
HCR Motorhead
LMP Phantom
SGR Amber
SVR Solar
theboomeranga
HCR Super T
TLR Scrublord
Fazed Intro
TJSteel
56 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

Post by galeforce97 Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:39

HCR Solar wrote:if we start fromt Stint 4 im saying HCR Yamagura team out as ill have to run the next 8 hours as my Team mate hasnt turned up once again, so ermm yeah, but good racing all round Smile

Lobby B has to start from stint 3 we didn't even get to start
galeforce97
galeforce97

TORA Race Number : 197
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

Post by SVR Solar Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:40

w8Watch3r wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:if we start fromt Stint 4 im saying HCR Yamagura team out as ill have to run the next 8 hours as my Team mate hasnt turned up once again, so ermm yeah, but good racing all round Smile

Change your name to IronMan Laughing It's the second time i race with you and both times you were on your own

i know right HCR Ironman Wink mite have to go and change that sometime haha Razz
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:41

galeforce97 wrote:

Lobby B has to start from stint 3 we didn't even get to start

sucks man Sad sorry to hear that
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:44

Race over folks. Was fun.

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by galeforce97 Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:45

well that's it. It's official the race is finished and results are based off of the first 2 stints
galeforce97
galeforce97

TORA Race Number : 197
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:45

rather than just killing off the race could it not be postpone to a later date and just continue the tec calender until yuou find somewhere for Watkins to fit in bit crap if all those that tuned tested and painted there cars and it turns out it was for nothing i say postpone for a later date
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:47

Not the way any of us would have wanted it to end, but that's the way she goes I guess.
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by WR Watcher Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:48

Yeah. I had some good fights with you Shooter in Stint 1 Cheers

At least our XBM Pro Team took 1st place in GT
WR Watcher
WR Watcher

TORA Race Number : 74
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2016-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:49

w8Watch3r wrote:Yeah. I had some good fights with you Shooter in Stint 1 Cheers

That was a great fight between you two.  It got some air time on stream.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:49

Gutted. Just Gutted. Car was edging closer to the top 3 after that.

Annoying to run for 1hr45 and it not be counted, yes it needs to be fair to all so basing off stint 2 is the way to go.

I hope thats all from Watkins Glen and this round and we can start our prep for Lemans!
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:50

Me from Race Control wrote:
ATTENTION: Due to the un-raceable conditions, we have decided that it would be best not to continue further so the red flag will not be resumed. The race could not continue past stint 2 as Lobby B could not connect to take part in stint 3. The finishing results will be where the cars finished after stint 2.  This was completely out of our control but we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have a problem with this, contact Xbox Customer Support.

Sorry guys.  Let's look forward to Le Mans!!
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:53

ShrinkingSteven wrote:Gutted. Just Gutted. Car was edging closer to the top 3 after that.

Annoying to run for 1hr45 and it not be counted, yes it needs to be fair to all so basing off stint 2 is the way to go.

I hope thats all from Watkins Glen and this round and we can start our prep for Lemans!

your team got 3rd overall Steven think ya reading the Live Timing wrong bro Razz haha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by WR Watcher Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:53

BigBen0913 wrote:

That was a great fight between you two.  It got some air time on stream.

That's great. Even though I almost crapped myself as the LMPs came flying by and boom Shooter was gone Hilarious
WR Watcher
WR Watcher

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:54

Was an amazing battle. And again with your team mate for stint two.

Brings it down to me beating your team by 60ft at the end of it!!!

Cudos to your driving. Very tence at times.

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:56

jonnotheone wrote:rather than just killing off the race could it not be postpone to a later date and just continue the tec calender until yuou find somewhere for Watkins to fit in bit crap if all those that tuned tested and painted there cars and it turns out it was for nothing i say postpone for a later date

The calendar itself is tight at 6 weeks between rounds, when you consider we like to give teams a month to prepare for these events. Had there not been a conflict with another site next week, we may have been able to do that. But the only time on the calendar we may have been able to push this event back to... maybe Christmas Day?

Consider XBL servers the main culprit for the unfortunate turn of events.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:56

HCR Solar wrote:
ShrinkingSteven wrote:Gutted. Just Gutted. Car was edging closer to the top 3 after that.

your team got 3rd overall Steven think ya reading the Live Timing wrong bro Razz haha

Theres live timing? Shocked
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WR Watcher Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:01

THO Shooter wrote:

At least we were going down swinging Laughing Same to you and i almost had you at the pits Hilarious
WR Watcher
WR Watcher

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:02

ShrinkingSteven wrote:
HCR Solar wrote:

Theres live timing? Shocked

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t16776-msa-tora-watkins-glen-12h-results-live-timing

ermmm of course Razz hahaha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:04

w8Watch3r wrote:
THO Shooter wrote:

At least we were going down swinging Laughing  Same to you and i almost had you at the pits Hilarious

Almost haha. I wouldnt mind watching the streams back to watch the battle back. Looks different from on the hood lol.

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:08

THO Shooter wrote:Almost haha. I wouldnt mind watching the streams back to watch the battle back. Looks different from on the hood lol.
https://www.twitch.tv/bigben0913/v/62332688  There you go.  It starts at about the 50:40 mark.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:17

Good coverage. Should have captured more haha

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by DJProfessorK72 Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:22

BigBen0913 wrote:
ATTENTION: Due to the un-raceable conditions, we have decided that it would be best not to continue further so the red flag will not be resumed. The race could not continue past stint 2 as Lobby B could not connect to take part in stint 3. The finishing results will be where the cars finished after stint 2.  This was completely out of our control but we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have a problem with this, contact Xbox Customer Support.

Rethinking whether to even bother racing at Le Mans. Of all the choices that could be made, that was far and away the worst. Bob Knight chair-throwing bad.

Spent far too much time focusing on this event to get absolutely nothing out of it. It's one thing to drive poorly and deal with that result, which is fine and can happen to anyone, but to never have a chance at all? Oh no, that won't do at all.

Last edited by DJProfessorK72 on Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:29; edited 1 time in total

DJProfessorK72

TORA Race Number : 87
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2016-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by WR Watcher Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:24

BigBen0913 wrote:
https://www.twitch.tv/bigben0913/v/62332688  There you go.  It starts at about the 50:40 mark.

I can't even go through the corner on my own Laughing And all of the sudden we were going in with three cars. Great coverage Ben Cheers
WR Watcher
WR Watcher

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by RBHM Shaggy Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:53

DJProfessorK72 wrote:
BigBen0913 wrote:

Rethinking whether to even bother racing at Le Mans. Of all the choices that could be made, that was far and away the worst. Bob Knight chair-throwing bad.

Spent far too much time focusing on this event to get absolutely nothing out of it. It's one thing to drive poorly and deal with that result, which is fine and can happen to anyone, but to never have a chance at all? Oh no, that won't do at all.

I think someone is taking this a little seriously. we have all been affected, some other drivers havent had a chance to drive today either, not just yourself. These things happen and it is beyond the the organisers control. Feel free to contact Xbox Live Support and complain. As explained above, a re-run is most likely not possible, especially today.

RBHM Shaggy

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 22:03

shaggya7x wrote:
DJProfessorK72 wrote:
BigBen0913 wrote:

I think someone is taking this a little seriously. we have all been affected, some other drivers havent had a chance to drive today either, not just yourself. These things happen and it is beyond the the organisers control. Feel free to contact Xbox Live Support and complain. As explained above, a re-run is most likely not possible, especially today.

+1

With this and the TURN VEC theres just no time. Its sad but its the first time in the 4 years ive raced on TORA that a race has had to be red flagged.

Well done to all who raced and those who didnt get chance, the race was runnin real well until the issues began. Roll on Le Mans
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next