TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

WIX Racing TCC General Discussion

+33
desertrainfrog
CRi RE3iD CRG26
Dragonsyoung
STR stug77
LZR ForceOne
nickyf1
Diablo 29x
LMP Dragon
AdamWatson99
ART Carrera
SVR Solar
MID LAND ZETA
RW26 BLAZE
MAB170294
TJSteel
HCR Bellmond
rondanger
LMR Hybrid
BAM Leigh
Ax4x Mikey J
Richy59
djlandrover
PTG Chungus
Fazed Intro
paul299
F4H Stingray
PROD DTechR
BHAFC Scorpion
SGR Amber
HCCR Rabidus
Matt
VPR Torque
Ax4x Chaddy
37 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: WIX Racing TCC General Discussion

Post by djlandrover Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 16:31

HCR Bellmond wrote:Looked stable on what I could see mate, was good to race you again Smile

Definitely mate! Glad it was ok, hopefully the next race is the same Wink
djlandrover
djlandrover

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 Empty sorry but you need to go to spec savers yes i hit nova i agree but the two people in front where all ready in the tyres. you let it go wow thank yor

Post by rondanger Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 17:28

Dragonsyoung wrote:Good work in B lobby keeping the chat clean for first 5 laps and through out the night well done guys. Much improved Smile

rondanger
At Bugatti you lost control and hit 2 cars one of them being me off track and gained an advantage from it but you said sorry so i let it go.

I have reviewed the safety car incident at Monza and you the sole creator of the crash that took out 3 cars. By changing direction at the breaking zone at turn 1 you hit the car next to you.

I hope to see ya back on track.

Keep it clean.
  sorry but you need to go to spec savers yes i hit nova i agree but the two people in front where all ready in the tyres before i got anywhere near them. You let it go wow thank you for you kindness sorry if my mistake impaired you but i lost 3 places so thats not an advantage last time i looked. this is whats wrong with this place you all think every incident is deliberate and your all so perfect. some times people make mistakes and accidents happen its a bloody game and not a very good one at that.
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

WIX Racing TCC General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: WIX Racing TCC General Discussion

Post by PTG Chungus Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 17:49

Well enjoyed race 1 some nice clean moves.
Race 2 in few words just killed me. 

but hey we kept swearing to a minimum and had a gentlemans talk amongst the races...even if i was silent in race 2 trying to make a 2nd revovery drive
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 22:44

Does anybody have the replay of Lobby C Race 2?
My replay was somehow not saved :/

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 6:23

No mate sorry mine didn't save either

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 9:01

Damn...seems like Forza is getting better and better Evil or Very Mad
#sarcasm

desertrainfrog

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 9:52

Of course it is......'nt

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 17:14

HCR Bellmond wrote:Pretty good race all in all, R1 in A lobby was tough, we didn't have the dive going onto the back straight so struggled to pull moves into the final turn, however we were quick through there and managed to make passes into turn 1.

R2 a little more exciting, however some need to learn how racing side by side works, I managed it time and again with people like Hybrid without issue.

Was a shame as that put a downer on the event.

Cheers man. I would say it was fun but being defenceless was agonising lol

LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Thu 11 Aug 2016 - 22:37

Fazed Intro wrote:Despite the safety car period in B lobby, it was hilarious watching the divebombs into the first corner, some worked beautifully, some not so much, as much I enjoyed being lobby A for the first 3 rounds, have to admit, lobby B was head and shoulders above in terms of proximity with other drivers! Great round! Can't wait for Catalunya

Race 2 was great fun racing you Fazed, with me dive bombing into turn 1 but making it stick btw; was a good battle for many laps.
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

TORA Race Number : 404
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2013-08-15

http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 17:27

Just had to download/install a 450MB update.
So in case you haven't been online since yesterday evening/night like me (European time), you might want to log in a bit earlier Wink

desertrainfrog

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 23:28

Lobby A was....erm.......yeah
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Fri 26 Aug 2016 - 14:03

Just Posting this here to clear the air.

Sorry for causing the debate on FB , should have thought first before i did things. so Chris, jay and Sam sorry, lets [Censored] move on.

in other news i somehow managed A lobby in TCC like after 1 year of trying, shame that other incidents inside that race over shadowed it.
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 22:01

Just want to add to last Post cheers to those who have pretty much made my team mate now leave TORA due to how the racing over the last 3 events went for him...those know who they are.
thanks a ton
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 18:13

Is everyone ready for the final round of the TORA TCC!

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 22:18

Excellent racing guys loved every minute hope you guys can get another tcc up and running soon but if it can be run on this current week because if it were to be changed I wouldn't be able to race which would be a shame.....Lmp the lad sub zero November fazed intro and mrT035 all great racing guys loved it

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 22:26

I did love the racing that came out of the series and the first TCC A lobby i have made in over a year.
I wanna say thank you to Chaddy and Adam for running and helping out and a special thanks to Skyshadow for double checking the lobby before we ran saved a lot of erorrs happening.

One thing which bugged me was the Blatant lack of regard to the rules in the Mandatory Logos section, Live timing and track limits. Mainly by people who shouldnt be doing it.

We will see if we meet again in TCC guys.
Nova
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 23:31

Sub Zero Nova 2 wrote:One thing which bugged me was the Blatant lack of regard to the rules in the Mandatory Logos section, Live timing and track limits. Mainly by people who shouldnt be doing it.

SI it then if thats how you feel, but if you ask me the season was ran pretty smooth so not sure where you can really improve it?

logos, people have jobs, not everyone can spend 8 hours building logos for the cars so I get that not everyone will have time to sort that out.

track limits, put an SI in.

Live timing? If you have ideas to improve my docs feel free to let me know where I'm going wrong
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Tue 6 Sep 2016 - 23:48

HCR TJSteel wrote:
Sub Zero Nova 2 wrote:One thing which bugged me was the Blatant lack of regard to the rules in the Mandatory Logos section, Live timing and track limits. Mainly by people who shouldnt be doing it.

Live timing? If you have ideas to improve my docs feel free to let me know where I'm going wrong

I have a feeling that Nova was referring to people who didn't sign in on time but turned up and expected to be allowed to take part, although, I could be wrong.
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

TORA Race Number : 404
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2013-08-15

http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 0:00

Great season and some amazing racing! Nova & Mr T... I hope you enjoyed that silky smooth double overtake I pulled off into the first corner Wink cheers guys! Bring on next season!
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 0:21

Best event of the season! Just a bunch of close, respectful, and hard racing from Stingray, Hybrid, Bellmond, DJ and more. I may not of won but I gave it my everything and a bit more. Can't wait to give an Audi or Chevy a shot next season!

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 0:50

All results are provisional, we gave everyone warnings last round to have correct decals on the cars...

I want to thank everyone who helped and everyone who raced, I hope Season 13 will be a great season, Im moving away from Xbox one so it was a blast to host season 12 Very Happy
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr T 035 Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 7:37

Hi does anyone know when season 13 will start as i have caught the touring car bug lol? great racing at silverstone to those who i raced with. yes fazed i saw that and i did the same to 2 others down the back straight.
Mr T 035
Mr T 035

TORA Race Number : 69
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2015-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HLG RX7Man Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 10:28

well me and my team are extremely happy our first championship we came 4th and were not that far of 3rd good racing all and cant wait for next season Very Happy
HLG RX7Man
HLG RX7Man

TORA Race Number : 345
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 19:12

I believe it will be next year sometime mr t. I think something coming soon kind of like spec touring car????
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

TORA Race Number : 28
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 19:21

Hhmmmm sounds interesting on a different note do I get a ribbon for getting 3rd in the independent team standings lol

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next