TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle

2 posters

Go down

TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle Empty TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle

Post by theboomeranga Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 12:17

Hello everybody, I am here today to welcome you to the brand new Interview section of the TORA Wix Racing Touring Car Season 12. Each round, I will be interviewing the round winner to get their feedback and thoughts on their performance, other driver’s performance and general Q&A about that round. This week it is my pleasure to introduce Round 1 winner F4H Stingray.

“Welcome F4H Stingray, congratulations on your Round 1 win! Firstly, how do you think you went in the two races, positives and negatives from each, and where does your finish in the end compare to what you were aiming for before qualifying?”

Honestly I felt like I had a good car. I know it struggle at brands Hatch but had tons of practice so I felt ok here. Qualifying I was a bit off pace but still managed to get pole. First race I knew I was going to be at least 3rd into turn 1 with two bmws behind me, and of course I was. Managed to rattle a few cages and make a move out of last corner and pass dizzy into turn 1. After that I just put the hammer down and took the top podium. Race 2 with the ballast, I knew I had my work cut out. In the end I was able to fend off 4th and get a another podium spot with 3rd.

“Excellent, sounds like you were having a field day and we hope to see more of it coming into COTA this week. Speaking of which, word around the paddock is that the Mercedes may struggle this time round, do you agree or deny this? Can we expect a surprise performance from your car or any car other car on the grid?”

The merc is tough to drive. It's got very low acceleration and tons of top speed with a lack of grip. So it's going to be a tough year but looking forward to putting in the work and try for the championship win.

“Finally, who do you think either surprised you or gave you a great race in either race that made it enjoyable to be a part of? Was there any spectacular move or performance that really stood out to you that we may not be aware of?”

Dizzy cupid gave me a good run in race 1. Luckily he made a few small mistakes in which I capitalized on. Race 2 the British 1st gave me a good run for a bit, but after a small mistake I was able to pull away and maintain a good gap to keep him behind. Also hats of to TUS ForceOne. He isn't the best in fwd but really stepped up and did a great job.

Thank you very much for your time F4H Stingray, it was a pleasure talking with you and we wish you all the best in Round 2 at Circuit of the Americas on July the 12th. My name is ErebusV8 and until next time, goodbye.
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle Empty Re: TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle

Post by theboomeranga Tue 12 Jul 2016 - 23:29

Round 1 up, thank you Stingray for your time!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle Empty Re: TORA WIX Racing Touring Car Championship Season 12 - The Winners Circle

Post by LMR Hybrid Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 4:40

you should do interviews on the people who had crashes :p
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down