TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula.

+34
ART Carrera
Speed Dem0n 64
TPR Zermatt
HCR Super T
SFM Benedict
xebot360
desertrainfrog
LMR Deftone MX
henkymetcola
PTG Chungus
Vice255
HCR Bellmond
LRT Dan
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
TechnologicMau5
RBR Venom
SVR Solar
Ax4x Mikey J
Hailfire97x
MAB170294
theboomeranga
Diablo 29x
DonatedSatyr227
F4H Xyloto
AdamWatson99
TJSteel
LMP Phantom
Om3ga73
HCR generaltso
BAM Leigh
SGR Amber
F4H Hakkinen
HCR Motorhead
F4H Lotterer
38 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Should the TEC use a lag out formula

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Vote_lcap63%Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 56 ]
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Vote_lcap30%Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 27 ]
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 89

Poll closed

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Empty Re: Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula.

Post by SVR Solar Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 13:17

F4H Chrisupra wrote:Just so everyone is aware, you're all referring to me and F4H who got the conversation going. It's also clear to me that what is being said privately here on the forum is being disclosed to people outside of development and staff which is disappointing.

I started this conversation, again. I started it 3-4 years ago with Deftone and it's always been a topic of conversation. I brought it up at Daytona, I never complained about it and all I think that needs to be done is refining the rule. When both my teams lagged out, again; absolutely I am going to bring it up? Why wouldn't I? What do you expect from me?

A lot of people posting on this forum are overthinking things too much. It's like I kick the door down and demanded retribution but I was just annoyed and frustrated at the universe. It's not TORA's fault I lagged out and I knew the rules going into the event but I feel very strongly about supporting the community. The small teams are just as important as the big teams. This has to be cut down the middle and it's gotta be relative.

At the end of the day, this is just a god damn race and a hobby for you all. You've no idea the effort and time that goes into testing the practicing so you can be competitive. I am not saying this and demanding the staff or organizers do anything but we need some sort of protection from the unknown.

Again, cars vanishing on track is not 'As Real as it gets'. The adaptation of realism here has it's short comings and is used when it suits people. We are still organising lobbies in stint 6 by qualifying positions!!!! What the F?!

+2 and im guessing with everything gone on and been PinPointed by most people you've decided to step down as Development Team, What a Shame. well it sucks man :/ the Community has spoken and Voted Yes for the majority.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Empty Re: Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula.

Post by F4H Hakkinen Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 13:30

It's ok. I just don't want to invest my time into something if I am not on board with the vision of the powers to be but that's nobody's business except mine and the staff so I'll say no more.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 14:23

Sad
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 18:48

HCR Bellmond wrote:Sad

seriously. i've been racing here for a lonngggggg time.

If all this falls apart because of an argument over a rule that the majority of the community approved then that's a damn shame.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RBR Venom Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 7:22

Something i have failed to understand reading through the 7 pages of this post is why drivers who aren't necessarily racing for a win or podium think the rule hurts them. How? The rule works the same for you as it would for breeze or box or anybody running up front. The rule has worked well at TURN why would an even better formula not work here? Martin and Chris brought this up to benefit ALL racers not just those within their team. Nobody wants to be put out of contention from a lag out. I feel like some people think this is excluding them from working their way up the field. But if you lagout and the formula is NOT there you are in the same predicament as those running up front. If you lagout and the rule IS there you are still in the same predicament as those up front. Everyone gets treated equally by the rule. Everybody benefits because now nobody feels like their time and effort was wasted if they lagout. And that's all the rule is set up to do
RBR Venom
RBR Venom

TORA Race Number : 23
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2016-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 10:02

Zermatt wrote:Ah sorry I did actually see that just thought it was someone else.

15 miles is still pretty tough and completely puts them out of the running through no fault of their own still. No need to be a [Censored] about 'not even 24 hours ago'

I wasn't trying to be a [Censored], but when you spend hours going through stats and trying to develop something fair then it doesn't even get looked at? What do you expect me to say?

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 6T7qFVr
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Zst5M5hCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 HO2y8XFCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 4ytmJViCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 GNpJaim
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 YEKeOxCCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 5JemV3bCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 70LXLscCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 5dgM0tE
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 SEDnkBhCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 JUwEMx8
1st TCR NoScope Mugello 500
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by TPR Zermatt Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 12:48

It did get looked at, I even commented on it in a previous post just didn't put two and two together with your name. So how about just posting it again without an unnecessary comment?

Over this now so lets just go with the rule and put it in place for the next round. Seams sensible to me.

TPR Zermatt

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 14:36

Zermatt wrote:It did get looked at, I even commented on it in a previous post just didn't put two and two together with your name. So how about just posting it again without an unnecessary comment?

Over this now so lets just go with the rule and put it in place for the next round. Seams sensible to me.

It wasn't anything personal so if I have offended you I do apologize, I'm not usually aggressive but with the amount of crap that's been flown back and forth this week, I've just gotten really pissed off with this hatred people are coming out with over something as stupid as a little rule change.

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Zst5M5hCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 HO2y8XFCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 4ytmJViCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 GNpJaim
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 YEKeOxCCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 5JemV3bCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 70LXLscCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 5dgM0tE
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 SEDnkBhCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 JUwEMx8
TJSteel
TJSteel

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 15:01

I agree with you Jay. This has turned into a fiasco that went beyond a simple rule change. It went off on a tangent and people vented about aspects not pertaining to it in some respects.

This was handled quite poorly and the fact that this thread is not locked after the TEC community have spoken about what they want is disappointing. This should be a private conversation now.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 15:17

F4H Chrisupra wrote:I agree with you Jay. This has turned into a fiasco that went beyond a simple rule change. It went off on a tangent and people vented about aspects not pertaining to it in some respects.

This was handled quite poorly and the fact that this thread is not locked after the TEC community have spoken about what they want is disappointing. This should be a private conversation now.

+1 Community has voted about it.
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 16:00

+ Many Many numbers
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by MT2 Levin Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 21:11

Just lock it and let's move on. Keeping it open is just gonna let more people vent about stuff that's not directly related anymore.
MT2 Levin
MT2 Levin

TORA Race Number : 671
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-02-03

https://www.facebook.com/MahoneDesign/

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 21:21

Yea, can we please get over this and get together to work this stuff out. This has caused way too much stress for TJ and others, when we should be finding new ways to make things easier and help out.

I don't like to sound righteous, but in the time that people have sunk into 15+ pages of arguments that I've seen both publicly here, and privately, I've submitted the first list of adjustments for the Spa BoP to the rest of the Dev team. I've also began helping others with upcoming series, signature updates for the forum, and started improving a process for spotter guides. If everyone was more willing to help out than bicker at eachother over nonsense, maybe we could be have Spa organized already, and we could all enjoy ourselves more.

C'mon, we're a community here for fun, and we should all support each other Cheers

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Sig20111
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 SZURIXJCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 MzPrStACommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 3mPrZ2XCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 LnW3tW1
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 WNF2dBuCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 6Rj7CDcCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 1dijzevCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EoWXJFz

Griptek Performance Leader/Manager
Circuit Racer, Tuner & Painter
Drive clean. Drive fast.

TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 22:41

TechnologicMau5 wrote:Yea, can we please get over this and get together to work this stuff out. This has caused way too much stress for TJ and others, when we should be finding new ways to make things easier and help out.

I don't like to sound righteous, but in the time that people have sunk into 15+ pages of arguments that I've seen both publicly here, and privately, I've submitted the first list of adjustments for the Spa BoP to the rest of the Dev team. I've also began helping others with upcoming series, signature updates for the forum, and started improving a process for spotter guides. If everyone was more willing to help out than bicker at eachother over nonsense, maybe we could be have Spa organized already, and we could all enjoy ourselves more.

C'mon, we're a community here for fun, and we should all support each other Cheers

Can I have your job? I've done one formula, and still don't know if people like it or not lol

TJSteel
TJSteel

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 6:08

Well I think it's beautiful tongue

Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 Sig20111
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 SZURIXJCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 MzPrStACommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 3mPrZ2XCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 LnW3tW1
Community VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 WNF2dBuCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 6Rj7CDcCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 1dijzevCommunity VOTE : TEC Lag out formula. - Page 7 EoWXJFz

Griptek Performance Leader/Manager
Circuit Racer, Tuner & Painter
Drive clean. Drive fast.

TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 10:03

+1

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 11:14

I will like it TJ! You never dissapoint me sunny
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 12:19

well I take it all back, people do care Very Happy

TJSteel
TJSteel

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 13:47

Whatever formula is put into place, i think if a person/group has a problem come and discuss it in a civil manner, if anyone takes the aggressive stance, from people giving suggests them people will be the 1's that get hated more. haha.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 16:58

HCR TJSteel wrote:well I take it all back, people do care Very Happy

Don't push it m8 lol! lol!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7