TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST

+26
SubaruWRX522
OTR FeFenator13
TFz Kami
Veloce Virus
SGR RennBear
ESV Moshys
LZR ForceOne
Amarth
LZR Harmonic
BigBen13x
Diablo 29x
JIM TacticaL365
GTR Ne
Ferrarifan1991
DDM Driv3
AdamWatson99
HCCR Rabidus
isyoube
Renegade JPS
SGR Amber
Jan Filip S
HCR Mad Bull
LSEM BIGMAN
Jawsoflife353
connor7195
Matt
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST

Post by Amarth Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:34

Hey..

You guys not arsed about balancing the cars? Or are you just being rude. I know staff has been in this thread several times today and failed to take me on.
Amarth
Amarth

TORA Race Number : 405
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST

Post by Matt Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 16:50

Hey..
Many of us are at work and/or are only glancing at bits of the forums.
BoP for GT3 is essentially same as that used in the Winter Series. Across the series I'm happy we will see different strengths from the cars included.

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EwVLgo3
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarth Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 17:11

Ahh I see, so you can update sign ups etc.. but it's too much to acknowledge my comment....nvm, not the first time I've been ignored here.

Anyway...so what if the builds are from a test series, doesn't make them balanced. To be honest the majority of cars are fine and should be a good series, but the porsche definitely needs looking at.
Amarth
Amarth

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 17:21

CAR Amarth wrote:I would just like to point out that the Porsche 911 is a bit ridiculous, i don't see how it can be balanced for the ASCC at pi857 and ok for this series at pi864. Also didn't you find it to be overpowered before Daytona with a similar or worse build and had to change it.
+1

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ESV Moshys Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 18:02

CAR Amarth wrote: Anyway...so what if the builds are from a test series, doesn't make them balanced. To be honest the majority of cars are fine and should be a good series, but the porsche definitely needs looking at.

+2
ESV Moshys
ESV Moshys

TORA Race Number : 912
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 19:14

There's a problem with that suggestion...

If you nerf the Porsche, the Huracan needs a nerf. If you nerf the Huracan, the McLaren needs a nerf. If you nerf the McLaren, the SLS needs a nerf... Once everything gets nerfed, something is still faster than the rest, and at that point it's out of anyone's control due to limitations presented by the game.

We wouldn't be in that situation if a certain someone didn't use the exact builds from Silverstone 2016 without Dev Team approving it, but as I have said too many times on these forums, I digress...

If it is absolutely IMPERATIVE that the Porsche needs to be changed, then take off the rear tire width only. The car is useless without the front width, and we don't need to alienate more cars.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR RennBear Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 21:36

I've built and double checked the build on the lotus evora and the PI comes to 739. I was wondering if anyone could check to seem if I've missed something in my checks or if the build sheet was wrong. Thanks

SGR RennBear

TORA Race Number : 241
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 22:27

ablueN1njaBear wrote:I've built and double checked the build on the lotus evora and the PI comes to 739. I was wondering if anyone could check to seem if I've missed something in my checks or if the build sheet was wrong. Thanks

If you add driveline it matches 740. No one confirmed that is the way to do it though :/

Last edited by JANlovesMRT on Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 7:59; edited 1 time in total
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 23:20

Evora build fixed to include the driveline to achieve 740 PI

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Rib110
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR RennBear Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 23:49

Quick correction to the updated build. The evora driveline now says race but it should be sport (matches the weight listed and PI). The race driveline makes it 741.

SGR RennBear

TORA Race Number : 241
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarth Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 17:10

A few people are in agreement about the porsche, you have good feedback from the community, are you going to do something? Before its too late.
Amarth
Amarth

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by GTR Ne Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 22:29

CAR Amarth wrote:A few people are in agreement about the porsche, you have good feedback from the community, are you going to do something? Before its too late.

absolutely, admins let get this porshe builld changed

GTR Ne

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2016-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloce Virus Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 14:52

I don't know why the Porsche should be the only car need to be changed... as Harmonic said the Huracan, McLaren and the SLS are easily on the same pace. And there will be tracks like Spa where the Porsche isn't good at all but other cars will be way better... So i don't think they need to be changed.. some of the other cars rather need an buff... but anyways you can never have a complete fair BoP with the current opportunities. unsure
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

TORA Race Number : 999
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://www.xbox-motorsport.de

Back to top Go down

Post by TFz Kami Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 15:19

I don't get I either. The porsche going about the same times as merc, mclaren and huracan in VIR. It will he bad at spa and last year TEC silverstone was harmonic in the huracan . 7 faster then nvirus in the porsche with the the exact same build....
TFz Kami
TFz Kami

TORA Race Number : 990
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarth Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 15:41

Have you guys even tested the porsche around spa? Lol. Harmonic tested the porsche at spa and posted one of the quickest times ive seen on there in a GT car on his 2nd flyer.
Amarth
Amarth

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloce Virus Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 15:45

Not intense...you might be right there but it doesn't change anything on what I wrote above about the other cars.. lol
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 15:51

You can't compare what you can do in a car to a different driver did in another car unless they are the same pace.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Rib110
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 15:53

Don't misunderstand what I said about the other cars. When I brought up the endless nerfing problem, that doesn't mean those cars are equal. I ordered them in sequence of what I found to be the quickest, but nerfing one of them will make the next car on the list a source of complaint, and so on...

Like I said, if the Porsche does deserve a nerf, take off the rear width only. It's useless without the front.

Also, I don't get why no one is looking at the Ferrari... It's blazing quick and awesome to drive.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloce Virus Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 16:06

Sure they are not 100% equal but they are close together... but I won't say anything about it anymore I will just take it as it is...
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 16:22

The frustrating thing here is that my 2016 Silverstone builds were copied for this series, and they weren't optimized for an entire calendar. I have one more suggestion that could potentially fix things somewhat: give the Viper its brakes back. It'll be quick at Silverstone, sure, but it needs them at other tracks. It's pretty subpar overall as it is.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 16:42

Virus what time have you done at VIR in that Porsche?

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 16:55

The BoP is fixed for VIR.
Once we have additional data TORA reserves the right to address BoP as approapriate.

Harmonic - rather than unsubtley slagging me off in public please feel free to either PM me or discuss this in the Dev Team section. If you don't still have access to that then by all means request it.

Thanks for the feedback all and I hope you all enjoy VIR

British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 EwVLgo3
British GT eSports Championship: CAR LIST - Page 2 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 17:14

Matt wrote:The BoP is fixed for VIR.
Once we have additional data TORA reserves the right to address BoP as approapriate.

Harmonic -  rather than unsubtley slagging me off in public please feel free to either PM me or discuss this in the Dev Team section. If you don't still have access to that then by all means request it.

Thanks for the feedback all and I hope you all enjoy VIR

The only reason I'd want access to that section again is to quote you saying you'll take the Silverstone builds for BGT without letting anyone respond, and then people can see where this problem started.

Nice to finally have you talk to me directly after doing things for your site for over 3 years!
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloce Virus Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 19:07

F4H ForceOne wrote:Virus what time have you done at VIR in that Porsche?
45.6 atm
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Wed 29 Mar 2017 - 23:45

NVirus999 wrote:
F4H ForceOne wrote:Virus what time have you done at VIR in that Porsche?
45.6 atm
Damn lmao

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next