TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

British GT eSports Championship: General Chat

+30
ShrinkingSteven
LMP Grizz
Ryanvxracing
LSEM BIGMAN
HCR Motorhead
CTM AnonCaliga
Ax4x Mikey J
FTR Slothatron
FAST x parttime
F0rcella
RW26 BLAZE
HCCR Rabidus
SGR Corvid
HCR generaltso
Oo Bobbro o0
xebot360
SQD GGRacing
DDM Driv3
SGR RennBear
NIABLESE
Jan Filip S
SubaruWRX522
XRS Illidan04
Diablo 29x
SVR NO MERCY
LZR ForceOne
BMMC Bandicoot
Freheliaz
SPRINTCAR29K
Matt
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship: General Chat

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 3:04

F4H ForceOne wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:
ACG NO MERCY wrote:
Matt wrote:Cheers Jan much appreciated Smile We'll remember that for next time.

As for my race - well race-pace was nearly 2s faster than qualy which wasn't so good! Two seconds and some brilliant battling with NO MERCY in particular was great and the Bentley suits my style though I forgot to lose the TCS so the car was spluttering on slow corners and not getting the power down. Managed it though and had a lot of fun.
The banter was - as ever in my lobbies seemingly - excellent! Thanks to all the guys who took part.
I've just watched back the coverage YMTV did for A lobby and it's absolutely fantastic! I think we're in for a real treat for the rest of the season.

Thanks for the battle. I had alot of fun!!!!! Now lets go to the track everyone loves SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone not in a Merc, Bentley or Porsche that is lol!
Or if your Gamertag happens to be F4H Diablo and you suck at Spa

Poop

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship: General Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship: General Chat

Post by Ryanvxracing Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:23

If you were there...... You know!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJ5ZEzhRgV/
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

TORA Race Number : 187
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2017-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 8:39

Ryanvxracing wrote:If you were there...... You know!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJ5ZEzhRgV/

LMAO!!!!! I'd nearly forgotten. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 10:51

I'm looking to make an entrance at Spa in GT4 hope to be competitive there.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Grizz Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 19:12

I unfortunately lost my internet connection in the middle of race 1 in lobby c and wasn't able to get back in time for race 2. I had fun racing while I was able to and I can't wait for Spa.

And Ryan, I'm sure you're not the only one who's done that.
LMP Grizz
LMP Grizz

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 21:22

Anyone have lobby B replays?
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR Amish Guy Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 23:42

can we still register even though the series is almost over?

DRR Amish Guy

TORA Race Number : 801
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 0:30

ShrinkingSteven wrote:Anyone have lobby B replays?
I doubt anyone does due to there being no end of race timer. We all basically had to quit to leave the race.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by echovelocity Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 1:44

I have screenshots of the results and a clip from the end of race 2 (featuring a battle, then a crash, then more crashing): http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/echovelocity/video/33659320

No replay though.
echovelocity
echovelocity

TORA Race Number : 272
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-07-29

http://SimRacers.us

Back to top Go down

Post by LSEM BIGMAN Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 5:47

Here is the video of that crash where I got spun around entering the last chicane.  Skip to around 1:40:20 for the crash.

https://vodcontent-2003.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274915901507-public/3084113a-be01-47cb-9d5d-6a9f7df2be3f/source.mp4
LSEM BIGMAN
LSEM BIGMAN

TORA Race Number : 193
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LSEM BIGMAN Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 5:54

I tried saving it, but Forza gave me the bird.
LSEM BIGMAN
LSEM BIGMAN

TORA Race Number : 193
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 5:55

OneBigMan43 wrote:
I tried saving it, but Forza gave me the bird.
As per usual
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 13:50

That's slightly irritating but ah well
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 18:17

Prod Amish Guy wrote:can we still register even though the series is almost over?
Yes you can still register.
I myself will also register soon.
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 2:37

Hi does anyone have the Race 1 lobby A replay from Silverstone? If so could you share it (pretty please!) 😁👍🏻

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by azracer321 Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 22:35

Hey guys,
British GT rookie here and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some assistance in tuning my car as I don't have a clue about tuning cars well and I'd like my car to run a bit more competitively.

azracer321

TORA Race Number : 675
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Grizz Mon 24 Jul 2017 - 1:40

Idk why but this series doesn't like me. The past two rounds i've been hit with connection issues right before Q3, and this time i missed it. Then during race 1 at Silverstone, I lagged out and wasn't able to fix my internet in time for race 2, and today it was the opposite where i missed qualifying and race 1 and lagged out of race 2. Is there some sort of TORA exorcist i can call to fix this? Rolling Eyes
LMP Grizz
LMP Grizz

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 24 Jul 2017 - 7:36

azracer321 wrote:Hey guys,
British GT rookie here and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some assistance in tuning my car as I don't have a clue about tuning cars well and I'd like my car to run a bit more competitively.
The guys (and gals) here are pretty helpful in that regard. Also hope you enjoyed your first BGT experience though probably not the easiest track to kick off with!
Hope to see you back at Brands Smile
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 24 Jul 2017 - 8:43

Great racing last night with jenson Keith anon and Jay not to forget the others in lobby 4.
An eventful race 1 couldn't catch 1st place so settled in for 2nd.however I mis timed my pit stop losing a place and after an accident going in to the back of Keith I had damage to front aero which meant I dropped to 6th.
Race two was a little better and ended up finishing in 2nd after avoiding incidents and getting a great early pit stop I started to close down the leader but sadly not enough laps left to catch him.
Great banter great racing well done guys!

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by azracer321 Mon 24 Jul 2017 - 9:30

Matt wrote:
azracer321 wrote:Hey guys,
The guys (and gals) here are pretty helpful in that regard. Also hope you enjoyed your first BGT experience though probably not the easiest track to kick off with!
Hope to see you back at Brands Smile

I thoroughly enjoyed racing with everyone at Spa. Had a great battle with Gman at the back in the first race some super close passes as his Porsche oversteered and started sliding. Had a disappointing demise on race two though having my batteries die coming into the final chicane and crashing into the wall which sent me into the pits. Thanks everyone for an amazing first race in British GT and I'll be back for Brands hopefully with a better car as mine needs some serious tuning.

azracer321

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 24 Jul 2017 - 19:48

Did anyone get the lobby B replays?
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by echovelocity Mon 24 Jul 2017 - 22:03

I have race 1 shared. Hopefully someone got race 2 - I asked others to save it if they could.
echovelocity
echovelocity

TORA Race Number : 272
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-07-29

http://SimRacers.us

Back to top Go down

Post by SubaruWRX522 Mon 24 Jul 2017 - 22:05

It would be nice if Forza 7 could have replays that actually download properly.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by azracer321 Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 0:29

Just wondering if anyone wants to do a bit of friendly racing at Brands between races as I'd love a few pointers on getting faster laps and how to push my car that little bit harder.

azracer321

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Filip S Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 11:16

I would like to remind that bucket bug happened already twice. At Silverstone and SPA cars with 0 handicap in proper bucket suffered 10% handicap. I encourage 0 handicap drivers to make some sort of a power test or telemetry check during parade lap to avoid mid race surprises.
"- WTF my Bentley so slow!
- You suck mate!
- Trolololol..."
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next