Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by henkymetcola on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 2:12

ACG NO MERCY wrote:Men the way some of these drivers are cutting these corners in le mans is ridiculous...... its entertaining!

This^


                                                             
With greetings from henkymetcola
TORA ISCC Season 5 LMP1 #10th overall cheers 
TORA 2018 ASCC DP Privateer Winner 1st
avatar
henkymetcola

TORA Race Number : 340
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1141
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2013-01-13
Reputation : 15

View user profile http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by LMR Harmonic on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 2:48

ACG NO MERCY wrote:Men the way some of these drivers are cutting these corners in le mans is ridiculous...... its entertaining!

You were one of the worst cutters last year... Rolling Eyes
avatar
LMR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1073
Location : Farmington, MI
Registration date : 2013-02-10
Reputation : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by HCR NO MERCY on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 3:01

LMR Harmonic wrote:
ACG NO MERCY wrote:Men the way some of these drivers are cutting these corners in le mans is ridiculous...... its entertaining!

You were one of the worst cutters last year... Rolling Eyes

sure bud, whatever you say. lol!

HCR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 135
Location : USA
Registration date : 2016-03-05
Reputation : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by LMR Harmonic on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 5:50

I subbed in for a recovery effort in GT, and I barely gained on you until you were in sight. Once I could see you, I gained on you hand over fist, and once I got far enough ahead, I basically stopped gaining further... It's not a coincidence lol
avatar
LMR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1073
Location : Farmington, MI
Registration date : 2013-02-10
Reputation : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by HCCR LT DHAN on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 12:01

Stint 11 c lobby i was rear ended at the dunlop bridge in lmp... hunty our lobby host decided that wasnt a restart, what can i do about this. Seems to be an ungair advantage to the teams that are "big name" teams while the guys that are just starting out get screwed over. I had to quit out of the race because my car wouldnt move and assumed that was fair cause for a restart given the incident was a race start issue but apparently getting totaled at the dunlop bridge is not a cause for restart. So i will more then likely be dropping all tora races due to this issue, have fun playing in your public hopper lobby style races. Glad i could get up at 4 am to get knocked out of the race that i have already spent 6 hours on.

HCCR LT DHAN

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-01-04
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by Freheliaz on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 12:04

3 cars are the minimum for a lobby restart.
I got rear ended at the chicane on the mulsanne straight in stint 6 on lap 1. We also didn't restart then.



http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/forum



Achievements
3rd British GT Independent GT4 2017
2nd Teams TCR TCC 2015
3rd TCR Firecracker '15 Le Mons Underpowered
4th TCR Suzuka 1000km
6th TCR GRX and 5th in Teams
avatar
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2014-03-06
Reputation : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by HCCR LT DHAN on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 12:21

Thats different though freheliaz. My incident was literally immidiately before the starting line. The one at the chicane atleast was under way, mine however had 2 cars through the start line my car wasnt even to the line yet and i got totaled i dont understand how thats not worthy of a restart. Considering i didnt spin out, i know exactly where to start going and i didnt cause the crash. I'm not sure why its no good for a restart. Im a pretty seasoned driver and i feel this was a lobby leader who didnt care about what happened or how it happened because he was not involved in it considering we had a restart due to a gt car incident before this lmp issue

HCCR LT DHAN

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-01-04
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by HCCR LT DHAN on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 12:26

Either way im not going to limp a car around an 8.5 mile track at less then 30 mph thats near a quarter of the races time to get around to the pits putting a car in the way for almost 3 laps of lmp cars and 2 laps for gt cars. Its an unsafe vehicle and im smart enough to know that it will cause problems, it should have been a restart under the assumption that i was not going to be smart and quit out because thats just asking for problems having a write off car going down straights at an eighth the speed others are going.

HCCR LT DHAN

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-01-04
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by LMR Harmonic on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 13:10

HCCR LT DHAN wrote:it should have been a restart under the assumption that i was not going to be smart and quit out

No, it shouldn't have. If you had read the rules like you agreed to by signing up here, you would know the restart procedure.
avatar
LMR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1073
Location : Farmington, MI
Registration date : 2013-02-10
Reputation : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by HCCR LT DHAN on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 13:29

8.4.3 Drivers will line up in single file and will not start until THEY pass the designated start point
Violation of this caused the incident as for restarts i was told by my lobby leader that restarts are based on lobby hosts disgression and i cant find any sections in the rules relating to a restart, if you could direct me to that part of the rules please do, im not trying to stir the pot but this incident has really turned me off for tora. Many hours of practice and many hours of racing have been thrown away because of a crash that 1.) Could have been avoided, 2.) Should have never happened and 3.) Should be cause for a restart given the race had not even been started by all cars yet.

HCCR LT DHAN

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-01-04
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by SFM Darkzer on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 13:46

HCCR LT DHAN wrote:8.4.3 Drivers will line up in single file and will not start until THEY pass the designated start point
Violation of this caused the incident as for restarts i was told by my lobby leader that restarts are based on lobby hosts disgression and i cant find any sections in the rules relating to a restart, if you could direct me to that part of the rules please do, im not trying to stir the pot but this incident has really turned me off for tora. Many hours of practice and many hours of racing have been thrown away because of a crash that 1.) Could have been avoided, 2.) Should have never happened and 3.) Should be cause for a restart given the race had not even been started by all cars yet.

What are you saying happened? Was the field not single file? Were people speeding? Did you just get run over before the Dunlop bridge? Or was it under/after it?


The Darkzer Divebomb™

2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - 3rd (SFM Competizione)
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - Champion in PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - 3rd, 3rd in Teams (Swordfish Motorsport)
2018 TORA ASCC - 3rd in GT Teams (SFM Bavaria)
2018 RORA KTCC - 3rd
2017 RORA ARROW - Champion
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V - 3rd in Proto
2017 OPPO CTSC - 2nd
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV - 2nd in GT



avatar
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Location : USA-GA
Registration date : 2016-10-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by hunty1981 on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 15:22

1. You refused to stay in the lobby party and i didnt know you had crashed until reddragon joined the party to tell me by the last of the gt was already half way round lap 2. Communicationis key to the smooth running of a race.
2. 3 cars is a restart no one mentioned a crash therefore no communication.
3. Yes i used my disgression not to restart due to the above.








http://benedictracing.com

[center]BENEDICT RACING DRIVERS

avatar
hunty1981

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 2820
Location : birmingham
Registration date : 2012-08-17
Reputation : 18

View user profile http://benedictracing.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by Jay x Craig on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 19:47

Sooo, anyways!

Anybody know the final results?

Jay x Craig

TORA Race Number : 228
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-01-13
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by DriftiNHero on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 21:25

Jay x Craig wrote:Sooo, anyways!

Anybody know the final results?

Still being decided/sorted due to most likely there still being open SI's.


Drive Clean. Drive Fast.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep.
But if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride.

If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.




2018 TCC                                 4th Drivers,                3rd Teams
2018 Carrera Cup                       1st Drivers Pro-Am,     2nd Teams Pro-Am
2018 Hot Hatch Europe               5th Drivers,                2nd Teams
2018 12 Hours Sebring                5th Overall Prototypes
2018 American Iron UK                3rd Drivers,                1st Teams
2017 SUV Cup                           2nd Drivers,                3rd Teams
avatar
DriftiNHero

TORA Race Number : 624
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 201
Location : Basel, Switzerland
Registration date : 2016-08-28
Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by Mr Driv3 on Sun 24 Jun 2018 - 23:09

hunty1981 wrote:1. You refused to stay in the lobby party and i didnt know you had crashed until reddragon joined the party to tell me by the last of the gt was already half way round lap 2. Communicationis key to the smooth running of a race.
2. 3 cars is a restart no one mentioned a crash therefore no communication.
3. Yes i used my discretion not to restart due to the above.

Rinsed.







1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup

avatar
Mr Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1391
Location : Norwich (20 Mins From Snetterton)
Registration date : 2014-06-17
Reputation : 24

View user profile https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum