TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion

+26
Freheliaz
CTM AnonCaliga
Nick Totten
MEX SENNA
DARK l MATTER
DOR Sprog
zrolizac
DiscoverOsiris
Budder Brine13
WCR Bolts
shuyindvk
SFM Darkzer
HCR ChicaiN
Springaahhh
Ax4x Matt
Chief Tokembowl
PTG Chungus
LMP Bubz
DDM Jam
SSR Marky
SGR Amber
SVR Martxn
FSR Groves
CarbonfiberYeti
LMR DarthMario
BigBen13x
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion

Post by PTG Chungus Mon 11 Feb 2019 - 12:53

Regarding tunes
For Daytona I know we are using one but do we have to use one for the whole season? Or is it it forced stock ? Just seeing all these posts about a tune

A lobby Backmarker
Standard Fat guy
Pendulum tuning Garage Drivet

1st 4X TORA TCC Privateer, TORA Big rigs privateer, TORA AM IRON privateer ACCR LMP PRO, GT3, GTO & Touring masters.
PTG DTCC Drivers and privateer winner Season 2
2nd V8 Supercars, TCC 2022, PTG DTCC Drivers title
( Also double OMA TCC Privateer and team hard champion...but...yanno...wooden spoon things)
( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)
TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 PbNPSDnTORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 PNUZuSu
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion

Post by FSR Groves Mon 11 Feb 2019 - 14:53

For the rest of the championship everything will be force stock, no upgrades, no tunes.

We're creating a special tune for everyone for Daytona only to try and improve the quality of racing (i.e. bypassing Forza's terrible slipstream model)
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Springaahhh Mon 11 Feb 2019 - 15:47

Anybody have any replays saved from the test session(s) on Saturday? Specifically from when we used the "Test 2" tune that created all the close racing? I wanted to get some pics from it.
Springaahhh
Springaahhh

TORA Race Number : 91
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DARK l MATTER Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 15:53

Springaahhh wrote:Anybody have any replays saved from the test session(s) on Saturday? Specifically from when we used the "Test 2" tune that created all the close racing? I wanted to get some pics from it.

Shared.
DARK l MATTER
DARK l MATTER

TORA Race Number : 500
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Springaahhh Sun 3 Mar 2019 - 5:49

Since I'm unable to post it in the "Livery & Decal Rules" thread, I'll ask here...

Is the series' logo getting an overhaul to include the new "TORA" logo?
Springaahhh
Springaahhh

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Sun 3 Mar 2019 - 19:49

Any word on a fix for the glitches? We gonna be good to run next saturday?
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Springaahhh Sun 3 Mar 2019 - 20:14

Chief Tokembowl wrote:Any word on a fix for the glitches? We gonna be good to run next saturday?

Apparently there's an update coming out on March 12th that is supposed to address the pit glitches. That being said; we've postponed the first race of the year once already, I don't think it needs to be postponed again. Mainly because that means we'd have to wait (I'm assuming) another 2 weeks (so March 23rd - as the 16th will be 12 Hours of Sebring) to race.

As far as I know, the race is still on for this upcoming Saturday, and I personally feel it should remain as such.
Springaahhh
Springaahhh

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 2:25

Springaahhh wrote:
Chief Tokembowl wrote:Any word on a fix for the glitches? We gonna be good to run next saturday?

Apparently there's an update coming out on March 12th that is supposed to address the pit glitches. That being said; we've postponed the first race of the year once already, I don't think it needs to be postponed again. Mainly because that means we'd have to wait (I'm assuming) another 2 weeks (so March 23rd - as the 16th will be 12 Hours of Sebring) to race.

As far as I know, the race is still on for this upcoming Saturday, and I personally feel it should remain as such.

I really wish another comparable game would come out so we can stop using Forza. These devs suck. Over a month to fix a broken patch? Ridiculous. But yeah, I think the plan to race Sonoma first this weekend is about the best we can do. Gotta roll off the grid at some point.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 20:32

Springaahhh wrote:Since I'm unable to post it in the "Livery & Decal Rules" thread, I'll ask here...

Is the series' logo getting an overhaul to include the new "TORA" logo?

If people individually want to replace the current TORA logos with the new one, you can. However, we won't force people to so as many have already finished their liveries.

I myself have updated mine as I prefer the new logo Wink
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 4 Mar 2019 - 20:33

And for those who haven't seen, yes we will be racing at Sonoma Full this weekend instead of Daytona. The current glitches should not impact Sonoma, and the patch should (finally) come out before we go to Daytona in April.
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR Sprog Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 0:01

Quick one , are the setups ready that we have to use ? And is it being streamed / uploaded?
DOR Sprog
DOR Sprog

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2019-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR Sprog Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 0:07

Also I’m confused which track were on , Sonoma full has got corners I thought nascar was ovals lol
DOR Sprog
DOR Sprog

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Springaahhh Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 0:53

DOR Sprog wrote:Quick one , are the setups ready that we have to use ? And is it being streamed / uploaded?

Ax4x Big Ben has the tune shared. It's called "TASCAR S8 Stock". That will be the tune used for all the races, aside from Daytona (I assume that one will be uploaded at a later date).

DOR Sprog wrote:Also I’m confused which track were on , Sonoma full has got corners I thought nascar was ovals lol

NASCAR runs road courses too...

We're running Sonoma first since Turn 10 decided to cripple this game with their last update that made pitting very difficult to perform without further incidents occurring. There is supposed to be a patch released sometime next week to fix the pit glitches, so everything should be fine for Daytona (which is now April 6th).
Springaahhh
Springaahhh

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by MEX SENNA Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 16:02

Unfortunately I can not run for the schedule .. I leave work at 3 o'clock in the afternoon Mexico time and the races are at 2 = (
Good luck guys
MEX SENNA
MEX SENNA

TORA Race Number : 27
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2018-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 20:10

DOR Sprog wrote:Also I’m confused which track were on , Sonoma full has got corners I thought nascar was ovals lol

TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 Jiffm10
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR Sprog Thu 7 Mar 2019 - 0:54

JGROVES1996 wrote:

TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 Jiffm10

Aha I know lol ima Beta male . But is it getting streamed ?
DOR Sprog
DOR Sprog

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Thu 7 Mar 2019 - 1:40

Doesn't look like it will be streamed sadly, no.
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Totten Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 17:12

Could we update the all-time win list? Asking for a friend.
Nick Totten
Nick Totten

TORA Race Number : 527
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2016-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 18:31

Updated now, turns out no one had done so since I stopped running TASCAR mid-way throught last season, lol
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Totten Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 19:03

JGROVES1996 wrote:Updated now, turns out no one had done so since I stopped running TASCAR mid-way throught last season, lol

Thanks bud. Maybe one day I'll catch up to you.
Nick Totten
Nick Totten

TORA Race Number : 527
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2016-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 20:12

Nick Totten wrote:
JGROVES1996 wrote:Updated now, turns out no one had done so since I stopped running TASCAR mid-way throught last season, lol

Thanks bud. Maybe one day I'll catch up to you.

I hope not Wink But if you do, you have to catch Mario as well lol!
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Sat 4 May 2019 - 23:05

Absolutely the very worst lobby I've ever had to race in here at TORA.

From none stop continual chit chat about absolute rubbish to not being able to hear instructions from the lobby host due to one fool feeling he needed to be the host, even though everything he was telling people was totally incorrect, to another clown who basically took everyone out at least once during the entire race. Seriously, I usually don't say much but I had to speak out this time because this was bad and I've seen better in a public lobby! That was atrocious and I really hope I never have to go through that sort of bull5*it again during a race.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 5 May 2019 - 0:11

Sorry to hear that Caliga. Was the issue of the chat raised with the host? (the actual host)

Hopefully that won't happen again. Apologies.
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Freheliaz Sun 5 May 2019 - 11:21

No one during the race asked for chat to stop and I didn't feel like it was to distracting.

TORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 SEDnkBhTORA TASCAR Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 3 JUwEMx8

Achievements
1st Indy 500 Lobby C 2020
3rd British GT Independent GT4 2017
2nd Teams TCR TCC 2015
3rd TCR Firecracker '15 Le Mons Underpowered
4th Independents GT Cup 2019
5th Teams V8 Supercars 2018
4th Le Mans 2017 GT Class
5th Spa 2017 GT Class
6th ASCC Endurance Cup 2017
5th British GT Winter Independents 2016
4th Ambitious But Rubbish Championship Mazda 2016
4th TCR Suzuka 1000km 2015
6th TCR GRX and 5th in Teams 2015
First Lobby Win:
2015 TCR TCC Round 4 Lobby C
Freheliaz
Freheliaz

TORA Race Number : 26
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Mon 6 May 2019 - 17:13

Freheliaz wrote:No one during the race asked for chat to stop and I didn't feel like it was to distracting.

Well actually I did twice but given the amount of chat, as I already stated, I'm not surprised no-one heard. Also, just because you didn't feel it was distracting doesn't whatsoever mean it wasn't for others or that it was okay.

Thanks for your reply JGROVES1996, hey its done now. Don't get me wrong I'm in no way against race related chat when its deemed necessary but when its continual dribble not related to anything sensible or remotely race related then yes it becomes annoying and distracting even if 'some' don't find it so. Just pray that myself or others don't have to experience that sort of rubbish again as that and the amount of times people were being put off circuit by one culprit in particular was a new record especially for a TORA lobby.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next