TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?

3 posters

Go down

I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  Empty I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?

Post by avenger31X Fri 10 Jul 2020 - 0:35

Are there any forza series open rite now? If so how do i apply?

avenger31X

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-07-08

Back to top Go down

I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  Empty Re: I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?

Post by OK FoxJasonD Fri 10 Jul 2020 - 16:04

If you go down to the forum main page that says "The Pitlane: FM7" There are numerous series going on right now. There's currently Formula Mazda, 12 Hours of Silverstone, British GT, and the TORA V8. Info on how to register what you are interested in can be found there

OK FoxJasonD

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2020-06-06

CharlieWestAmn likes this post

Back to top Go down

I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?  Empty Re: I heard about this group through the grapevine and it sounds like loads of fun but i have LITERALLY no idea how to navigate this websight lol?

Post by CharlieWestAmn Fri 10 Jul 2020 - 16:17

avenger31X wrote:Are there any forza series open rite now?
If this is your first time I would recommend Formula Mazda, is a spec series so you wont have to worry about tuning.

CharlieWestAmn

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2020-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down