TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!!

+4
Slider S15
HCR generaltso
ATR DAN
CQR Aero
8 posters

Go down

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Empty Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!!

Post by CQR Aero Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 15:48

TORA's Classic Endurance testing session goes on late into the night.....

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Experi12
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Empty Re: Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!!

Post by ATR DAN Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 15:49

Thats blooming clever. Shocked How did you do that?
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Empty Re: Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!!

Post by CQR Aero Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 15:53

DAN 2605 wrote:Thats blooming clever. Shocked How did you do that?

Hehe - 30mins, one laptop, and a copy of Photoshop. Razz
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 15:55

...here's one I made (for Matt) earlier....

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Experi13

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! W9Zxp6dProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! AcRCGdgProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! MNafhU3Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Wz5UuVmProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! KUxkD1yProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! W1XKgn0Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! VSaZmbSProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! WgsuLHS

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Sig10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 15:57

I can do it too! Not hard lol!

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! Experi10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 16:04

or you can just drive on sebring...
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 16:05

AJzero wrote:I can do it too! Not hard lol!

Yeh but we already knew you have too much time on your hands "Mr 24 hour" lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 16:34

Slider S15 wrote:
AJzero wrote:I can do it too! Not hard lol!

Yeh but we already knew you have too much time on your hands "Mr 24 hour" lol

Oy you cheeky git - that was one I did too!!!

Plus it's not finished yet - not light paths on the track surface.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 17:10

man, how awesome would Forza be with day-to-night-back to day lighting? eh....i guess we'll have to wait and see til FM4 on the next XBox

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! 4CehZCuProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! 1Im0ehJProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! AZBlrjnProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! SSaUnAU
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! KlHMZuJProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! 1vuHXh0Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! FoUH4rWProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 17:23

DMR SWITCH wrote:man, how awesome would Forza be with day-to-night-back to day lighting? eh....i guess we'll have to wait and see til FM4 on the next XBox

it would give you a brown trouser moment sideways down Kaido if it went dark! lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 20:38

send it too turn 10 now!!!!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 22:23

ColinMcRae555 wrote:send it too turn 10 now!!!!

No point they don't lisen to the users o the game
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 23:09

Slider S15 wrote:
DMR SWITCH wrote:man, how awesome would Forza be with day-to-night-back to day lighting? eh....i guess we'll have to wait and see til FM4 on the next XBox

it would give you a brown trouser moment sideways down Kaido if it went dark! lol

night drifting round Kaido actually sounds FUN!

Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! 4CehZCuProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! 1Im0ehJProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! AZBlrjnProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! SSaUnAU
Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! KlHMZuJProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! 1vuHXh0Proof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! FoUH4rWProof (if ever it was needed) that I have too much time on my hands!! N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Avenger Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 23:12

DMR SWITCH wrote:night drifting round Kaido actually sounds FUN!
As much of a DUH! moment this is, I'd be happy with nighttime racing around the Nur too!
XTI Avenger
XTI Avenger

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-03-26

http://xtiracing.homeip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 14:54

hell! Nighttime racing ANYWHERE would be fun!

LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down