TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too

Go down

A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too Empty A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too

On The 24th January, the day of the First event, Slider S15 was informed that his 207 Super 2000 had been BANNED under some last minuet rule changes.

Horrified, Slider S15 Immediately Informed main sponsor Rockstar Energy drink that he would have to pull out of the Rally as his car had been Disqualified. However Rockstar Energy Drinks Came to the rescuse and Found a new car for Slider to Drive... The EX-Tanner Foust Rally America Subaru Impreza WRX STi '05. The Same car which Piloted Foust to an X-Games Rally Gold!

The car was immediately pulled out of the Rockstar's Warehouse but then came the next problem... The Car was in the USA... And Slider, His Entire Crew and Pit truck were all in Spain with the 207 and so there was no way of transporting the car to the Rally. The answer came in the form of a very low tech and discreet Container, the car was loaded up and put on the soonest plane to Spain that could be found at such short notice along with as many spares as could fit in the container with the car.

Rockstar Impreza TRC Loaded into Container

As soon as it arrived at Montserrat The Driver and Co-Driver names were added to the car and Slider Immediately Blasted out onto the Track to get it dialled in... Without his Co-Driver who arrives later tonight for the Rally itself.

Rockstar Impreza TRC Drift

The Car immediately felt good in Slider's hand's and with a few setup tweaks was getting closer than expected to the Now Banned 207 S2000. However with just a few hours to prepare for the Rally its doubtful it will be as on the pace as we would have liked. However its a great base for tuning and already feels brilliantly stable, even in mid air as Slider found out...

Rockstar Impreza TRC Jump

In other much less annoying and head-achey news we can proudly announce that Emma Clements will be joining Slider S15 (Real Name Michael Clements) as the Co-Driver in the 219 Machine. Mike's real life partner Emma will be a great and enthusiastic addition to the Team and despite the seemingly obvious problem of "Distraction" on Mike's part he insists it wont be a problem. "Once i get that helmet on im no longer Michael Clements... Im someone else, im not a man im more annother part of the Car... And Anyways NOBODY looks sexy in a full face helmet and a fireproof race suit! lol"

Slider will be competing in Round 1 of the TORA Rally Championship Tonight (28th) at 9pm. Goodluck To Him and Emma in the Rally as well as everybody Taking part.

Rockstar Impreza TRC Pose

Last edited by Slider S15 on Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:19; edited 1 time in total
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too :: Comments

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 15:33 by Crisis Nine

Ok, so you either got married really young or ur sleeping with ur sister.

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 15:41 by Slider S15

lol no its the Girlfriend, but she said i could only use her name if she has the same last name as me. Hence Emma Clements.

Im not married and shes DEFINATELY not my sister!

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:00 by Crisis Nine

How come the name thing? Come on, don't be shy. It can't be worse than Allcock for god's sake.

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:07 by Slider S15

lol no its not she just thought it would be romantic. TBH im just glad she didnt say "sod off you nerd" when i asked her! lol

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:09 by Crisis Nine

Fair play. I wish Nina could play Forza. Aquatic Games is the best she can manage.

Back to top Go down

ckBrenneke

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 16:48 by ckBrenneke

LOL.

If you look closely at garyp3398's HRC car and mine, they have S.Reid and D.Alexander on mine and G.Potter and K.Alexander on Gary's. Debbie Alexander is my girlfriend of 8 years and Kirsty Alexander, her sister, has been going with Gary for nearly 5.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:01 by Matt

Slider S15 wrote: NOBODY looks sexy in a full face helmet and a fireproof race suit! lol"

May I introduce Danica Patrick on almost ANY glossy US magazine lol.

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:03 by Slider S15

Show me a picture and i may change my statement...

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:11 by Slider S15

1) No Full face helmet

2) Shes BARELY Wearing Those Fireproof Overalls....

My Statement Stands....

Back to top Go down

LMR DarthMario

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:13 by LMR DarthMario

now go ahead and change your statement Slider. Twisted Evil

A Nightmare for Slider S15's Privateer TRC Entry... and some good news too Danicax-large

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:14 by Slider S15

No full face helmet!

I said Full face helmet and fireproof suit...

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 17:23 by nickyf1

Danica who?

Oh is that the stupid American racing driver who said that there was no passing on road courses??

I think it is...

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 18:43 by Guest

that's a man with a wig surely!!!

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 19:29 by nickyf1

female racing drivers necks are just far too think anyway Razz

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 19:32 by nickyf1

although you dont really notice with Milka Duno, I'm not sure why...

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/04/27/images/xlarge/Sports_IRLsD_1567865.jpg

Can't quite put my finger on what it is...

Back to top Go down

ckBrenneke

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 20:10 by ckBrenneke

nickyf1 wrote:female racing drivers necks are just far too think anyway Razz

I believe you'll find that female racing drivers use their brains for thinking seeing as they are technically human.

Back to top Go down

ckBrenneke

Post Thu 28 Jan 2010 - 20:11 by ckBrenneke

nickyf1 wrote:although you dont really notice with Milka Duno, I'm not sure why...

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/04/27/images/xlarge/Sports_IRLsD_1567865.jpg

Can't quite put my finger on what it is...

Jeez, would you look at those things! Shocked

Wouldn't mind putting my fingers on what they are... hyuk hyuk...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down