TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future

Go down

Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future Empty Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future

First of all sorry its been a while since the last update. Things are pretty busy here at SBR at the moment with university taking a vast amount of time up, The collapse of the Austins Salzgitter TCM Team and its rebirth and movement to an SBR team, and the beginning of preperations for the second half of the TORA Season, both time and Space here at SBR have been tight.

As you may well be aware Slider S15 is still in the lead of the Championship with a 3 point lead over SBR Boss and Fellow Impreza driving Privateer Sam Billing1991.

There have been no more wins since our last updates however now with a Championship in mind the main goals are to stay in the Top 5 of each event, out score Sam Billing1991 and maybe even grab some stage wins.

The Final 3 events do not exactly fall favorably to Slider... With his two worst results of the season happening at Kaido and the Nurburgring, These two locations being the last three rounds could be seen as a stroke of bad luck. However since Slider achieved a 5th place at both of these events, and hasnt been out of the top 5 all season, This isnt too major a problem.

The same problem held us back in both rounds.. and were taking measures to try and combat this.

Season Finale Chassis spy shot

This Spy shot has been leaked into the press of a new chassis being developed at SBR's small Kaido Workshop in Japan.... although the differences between this new chassis and Slider's previous car still remain unclear, however by the time you read this the new car should have gone through the paint shop and be almost identical to the older car. The Ex-Tanner Foust Subaru Impreza that Carried Foust to a X Games Gold Medal and Slider into the championship lead will also be taken with the team for the rest of the season as a spare car for Slider during the event.

Tonight's Rally sees the teams return to the Fearsome Mount Fujimi Kaido in Japan only this time in its more traditional forward layout.

"This will hopefully help us alot as we know the mountain very well from our preparations for the TBR Hill Climb Challenge and our previous Exploits in the SBR 800K Challenge 1 and 2 and walked away with the title on both of those occasions so knowing our way around the circuit this way is not a problem, hopefully this knowledge of the circuit will give us some kind of edge."

Good luck to Everone competing tonight, Especially Mike (Slider) and Emma in the Rockstar Subaru Impreza WRX STi '05.
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Slider S15's Privateer entry - General catch up and look to the future :: Comments

HCR generaltso

Post Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 16:36 by HCR generaltso

I am trying to catch up!

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 16:44 by lfcnicklfc

I'm trying to catch up too, im aiming for 250 points Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 17:14 by Slider S15

Sod off!!

Your attempts to catch up are NOT Appreciated!!!!!!! lol

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 6:59 by HCR generaltso

I'm watching the super GT race from okayama.

and i decided that you should do a replica pace car for the super GT series

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 12:55 by Slider S15

gen3ral ts0 wrote:I'm watching the super GT race from okayama.

and i decided that you should do a replica pace car for the super GT series

why? whats it like?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down