TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit)

+19
AMR of the Apex
HoW Jones
Britracer
Biggsy tv
Richy59
XTI Jon Snow
Slider S15
culchi
nickyf1
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
LMR DarthMario
XTI Avenger
Matt
lfcnicklfc
HCR generaltso
Radiation Louis
x Gashi x
JAMIE ANDERS0N
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 Empty Re: LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit)

Post by Britracer Sun 9 May 2010 - 19:09

Well looking at the Live Timing congratulations Sam on the LMP2 win! Razz
Britracer
Britracer

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit) - Page 3 Empty Re: LMS Meeting 5 Discussion Thread – Catalunya (Grand Prix Circuit)

Post by HoW Jones Sun 9 May 2010 - 19:27

I'll run with Sam, if only for a while.

HoW Jones

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 May 2010 - 19:38

How Jones, sorry, not possible at such short notice. ;O(

Back to top Go down

Post by HoW Jones Sun 9 May 2010 - 19:53

Magictap wrote:How Jones, sorry, not possible at such short notice. ;O(

Ok then...

HoW Jones

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 9 May 2010 - 20:08

I've done EVERYTHING I can to get this damn thing working, it worked earlier, and if it is me I'm sorry I even bothered.

You can delete me from membership, Good Racing everyone Smile
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 9 May 2010 - 20:35

Garage, what's the issue man?
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 9 May 2010 - 20:37

Same thing that was happening after qualifying in the Minis on tuesday.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Britracer Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:22

Lagged out Sad
Britracer
Britracer

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:26

ADx Garage wrote:Same thing that was happening after qualifying in the Minis on tuesday.

I take it you are getting a connection failed message? You may need to forward ports on your router. When these ports are closed, they can prevent X-Box Live from operating with some games, Forza included.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:54

Sorry, but ive already done them.

I got into qualifying tuesday, and i got into some of the practice sessions that took place before being called up to the lobbies.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:07

I have snatched Defeat from the jaws of victory
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:17

unlucky brit ;O(

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:18

ADx Garage wrote:Sorry, but ive already done them.

I got into qualifying tuesday, and i got into some of the practice sessions that took place before being called up to the lobbies.

Yea, he was fine getting into practice at 7pm. Its just weird how it doesnt work when it matters worse. Cant think of what else can be suggested.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:19

that was pretty fun for me tonight. originally thought i was to be just lulling around at the back of the GT1 group, but the first 15-20 minutes, myself, biggs, and Slim were in a tight race. after biggs made his pit stop, it seemed Slim checked out on me. as i was exiting the pits, i was able to come out ahead of biggs, and had a nice finish to the race.

...onwards to the 2.4hr!!
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:23

indeed. Plus theres a note for Aero, the luckiest mofo not to lag out during that race!
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:27

Yeah it started off fun and had a bit of close racing. I was glad to see Biggs pit as i had got infront of Switch and had a clear track to put the hammer down (It clearly worked very well Razz). I was delighted to see Switch had got out of the pits infront of Biggs, so i made my stop right away and had a clear track to the end.

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:33

that rumble strip on the inside of the final corner took my traction away. Wink my 'inconsistency' at its finest. Laughing
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp3398 Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:35

Sorry for the bit of contact brit Embarassed it showed you behind me then you were there infront of me.Werid how it happened but sorry anyway.
garyp3398
garyp3398

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:41

Duncan and I were having an epic battle back and forth for the first 45 minutes...then he pitted and I was able to set a couple of really good laps and get ahead of him.

Then he made a mistake and I was about 1000 ft ahead of him and had been controlling the race pretty well....

then, i tried to turn my microphone down and lost the brakes going into turn one...got stuck in the sand and rogue was already past me by the time i got back onto the track.

Oh well, big changes coming for Lemans and 2nd half of the LMS season.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 9 May 2010 - 22:50

Awsome Battle Travis was epic, unlucky dude, sure ull get win soon Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 9 May 2010 - 23:25

Well I am glad I am just improving in this, but kept going off the track, heres to the next round and welcome to our new team mate stonewall458, some teething problems with the third car made that he couldnt run for the whole race and had to keep pulling over the let the engine cool due to problems with the car that will get fixed for the next event.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Sun 9 May 2010 - 23:40

Didn't Switch finish ahead of Biggs? Live timing isn't quite right. Wink

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonewall458 Mon 10 May 2010 - 3:29

Got to watch a great race unfold in P1. Sad to say I couldn't really be a competitive part in it because my parents called me downstairs to help with stuff so I had to sit off-track and ended up 12 laps down and only running 40 laps. But hopefully at Silverstone I'll be able to be more competitive and possibly duke it out with my teammates.

I remember when Travis...um..."exclaimed" his frustration when he made his gravel trap excursion. That was quite entertaining to watch I must say!
Stonewall458
Stonewall458

Number of posts : 1560
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 10 May 2010 - 3:34

you wouldn't be saying that if you knew just how much Selective Rogue is running away with championship, not trying to be the arse here just stating the facts, thought for sure travis was going to get this one.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonewall458 Mon 10 May 2010 - 3:36

Oh. Sorry then. Sad I didn't really know of the context behind it. Apologies to Travis for any disrespect I may have caused.
Stonewall458
Stonewall458

Number of posts : 1560
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next