TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car

Go down

R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car Empty R1 Steward Enquiry #1 - Agent Lukey Boy - In-Elibable Car

Post by Guest Mon 13 Oct 2008 - 22:00

After some investigation, the moderators have found the following member to have run an in-elegable car during Round 1 at Silverstone International.

Agent Lukey Boy

It has come to light that the car ran by Agent Lukey Boy was the Audi S5. Not only did he not submit his car choice, but all 6 of the Audi S5's had been selected.

For such an offence, there was no other option but to deduct points. The use of this car got him to the A-Final. Therefore all qualifying points are to be taken away from Agent Lukey Boy for this race. This car was also used to finish 7th in the lobby. Therefore, the driver is to be placed last in his final lobby.

In all, the driver has lost 21 points from the race. We feel that it would be too harsh to disqualify all points. This is a final decision. If an appeal is to be made, then it is to be send to me. If there is an appeal, then the situation will be reviewed again, and could result in a total loss of points.

Can you please ensure you have submitted an available car.

Back to top Go down