TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit)

3 posters

Go down

CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) Empty CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit)

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 11:08

This Sunday is Meeting 6, Round 6 at Suzuka starting at 20:00BST

Lap Video
~Not Available~

Race Format

Qualifying

TBA Hot laps

Race 1 (Round 6)

Laps TBA (Approx 50 mins)
Standing Start
The grid will form in the order of fastest qualifying time first, where possible.

Don’t forget to sign in at TORA Race Control for this event.

Last time out

Le Mans

3 Proto 1 cars turned up on the grid and 5 HGT 2 cars turned up putting this 8 car race into one lobby, 19 laps later in the Proto 1 and 15 Laps later in the HGT 2 we declare the winners.

Proto 1 – WWR Chillz
HGT 2 – DrunkLouis

Championship

Drivers Championship

Proto 1
1st – WWR Chillz – 200 Net Points
2nd – | sbiggs | - 182 Net Points
3rd – WWR Aero - 164 Net Points

HGT 2
1st – DMR SWITCH - 133 Net Points
2nd – AJzero - 132 Net Points
3rd – garryp3398 - 125 Net Points

Teams Championship

Proto 1
1st – Brummel Aero Dynamics - 466 Points (1st Overall)
2nd – Virgin Classic Racing THR - 258 Points (3rd Overall)
3rd – STP Champion Racing - 217 Points (4th Overall)

HGT 2
1st – MARTINI Porsche - 281 Points (2nd Overall)
2nd – Duckhams Brenn GP – 157 Points (5th Overall)
3rd – Marathon Team Greenwood - 101 Points (7th Overall)

Lets look at the times and see what it could be like round here.

Lap Times

Proto 1
To Be Added

HGT 2
To Be Added

Lets discuss, Proto 1 over the top 4 spots only 40 points difference after 5 rounds anything could still happen. HGT2 over its top 4 spots has a mere 9 points difference with the top 2 only by 1 point, will there be any changes after this round or will the gaps extend.

Last edited by Chucky 1982 on Sat 14 Aug 2010 - 14:27; edited 1 time in total
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) Empty Re: CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit)

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 11:40

in the words of that famous yellow sea sponge, "IM READY!!"

with my Nerdyburg GP tune, i dont have my best lap time memorized, but i have a mid/high 2:15 to very-low 2:16 range

CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) 4CehZCuCER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) 1Im0ehJCER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) AZBlrjnCER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) SSaUnAU
CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) KlHMZuJCER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) 1vuHXh0CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) FoUH4rWCER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit) Empty Re: CER Meeting 6 Discussion Thread – Suzuka (Full Circuit)

Post by ckBrenneke Sun 1 Aug 2010 - 21:54

Tonight was epic fun. The car felt great, grip was fantastic and the only place I had any hint of oversteer was coming out the hairpin. At one point I had a gap of 9 seconds to my team-mate Gary, but as a consequence of the tuning work causing premature tyre wear, and my lovely girlfriend deciding laps 8 to 12 were a good time to have a domestic, I lost pace and rhythm, and fell back.

I had decided to let Gary pass me if he caught me as he was quicker, his car build running more horsepower than mine, but I didn't have to make it easy for him as he thundered past me on the start/finish straight. Then I settled in behind him and tried to see out the remaining laps.

With 10 minutes to go, my petrol light came on and the tyres were almost shot, with about 45% wear affecting my turn in, and the Protos steaming past meaning you lost time trying to stay out the way, the fight was on between Chucky, Gary and myself. A few mistakes from each of us saw the odd attempt at a pass, but the power of the Ford Cobra saw us taking back positions lost on the straights.

In the final chicane, a mix of late braking and poor front grip saw me run off the track into the run-off area and gifted Chucky a position. Annoyed with myself over that, but regardless had a great time racing tonight guys. For there to be a few hundred feet between us for so much of the race was epic and with the Protos lapping every few minutes, you had to stay on your toes. Epic fun.
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down