TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit)

+19
ONR Baby Jet 3
Stonewall458
Colonal Keidec
CQR Aero
HCR generaltso
VVV Grimm
CQR Rogue
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Chaddy
johnnyboy360
TG Wormburner
LMR DarthMario
Bob Dixon 76
CQR Senna
F4H Micko
Richy59
lfcnicklfc
ATR DAN
JAMIE ANDERS0N
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 Empty Re: ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit)

Post by F4H Micko Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:54

Will the unfortunate fault in race-settings from lobby 2 be sorted at all?
No one noticed that the settings were wrong until 50 minutes into the race so we decided to just keep going.
I started watching my replay to count my laps, but the replay throws me back to lap one after 30 laps Sad Hope this will be sorted out, because even if me and my team-mate Magic had a small accident after about 1 hour (12% on rear wing and 10% side skirts), we had a really good pace. Dont worry about the incident Magic..

Theres was alot of things going through my mind a couple of laps before the "crash" (thinking about how the race distance will be sorted out) which affected my lap-times. You closed in on me quicky as I approached Worm. So at the end of the straight I didnt know how early he was going to brake, so I braked a little bit earlier while you braked at the right braking point. So our cars getting together was probably a 50/50 call Smile Dont worry. We will still get a good result from this I imagine, and it´s a looooong championship. Things could have gone ALOT worse Smile
Good race everyone! Smile
F4H Micko
F4H Micko

TORA Race Number : 892
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-01-19

http://f4h.es

Back to top Go down

ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 Empty Re: ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit)

Post by HCR generaltso Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:05

the goal was a podium, and i achieved that goal.

awesome.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:07

Yeah we are working on a way of finalizing the results. Please bear with us. Should be sorted by tomorrow night.

Also thanks to everyone for sticking around for the hour before we started. We had loads of issues and also it didn't help that this was the first race of the series and we were doing a few things differently from usual. Thanks again.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:11

Are we allowed to know what the Issue is?
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:16

We had a ridiculous amount of network problems, especially from people who never have them. Was very strange.
Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:17

Funny that, considering I ran the distance when on two occasions earlier this week I was moofed from xbox live, and that when I turned up originally (Tora John Cooper Minis) I had major issues connecting to races.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:21

Pics Very Happy

Forza114
Forza113
Forza115
Forza116
Forza117
Forza118
Forza119
Forza120
Forza121
Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:22

Best of luck sorting it out.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:50

Well guys, good job sorting it all out. I didn't finish as well as I would have liked (10th) going in but I imagine if all of us were in the same lobby that's how it would have sorted out with my damage the last 20 minutes or so. I was on a blistering pace before the incident. Consistent 1:50.2-1:50.6. Only got to 51 three or four times in over an hour.
Good race everyone in lobby 2, it helped that what was often our practice lobby qualify together
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:53

Thanks for bearing with us guys. A slight hiccup in the running tonight, purely down to being the first race of a new series, in a new format, with lots of new racers, new hosts etc etc etc.

We've sorted the results now, and everyone is in the correct finishing order, with the correct distance travelled/number of laps.

The only thing remaining is a clarification I need from Louis on the points before I can say "these are the results" in stone, as I believe the points system in the rules was drawn up with a smaller field in mind, and would leave several GT2 drivers scoring 0pts. For now I have used the "old" TORA scoring system of 50/44/40 for the top 3 positions, then a consecutive rundown thereafter, based of position in class.

Thanks again for your patience whilst we work out these final few details.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 1:23

ok but i still dont understand how you worked it all out,expiecially when replays only let you watch 30 laps

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 1:32

Agreed there is an element of asking you to have faith in me not wanting to screw anyone over, and in my powers of deductive reasoning, however in this circumstance that we can't possibly have foreseen, I'm afraid it's that or nothing.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 1:58

no worrys man,i,m probably just tired.

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 2:09

Not a problem. I'd far rather people question me here, or via PM, than sit and stew/fume with unasked questions.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Micko Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 2:43

Great work all organizers for sorting everything out! Well done! Already looking forward to Tsukuba, even if it is Tsukuba Smile
F4H Micko
F4H Micko

TORA Race Number : 892
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-01-19

http://f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV Grimm Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 3:51

Tsukuba sucks,but it's gonna be FUN!!!!
VVV Grimm
VVV Grimm

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 4:04

Another VVV signs in Tsukuba is slightly better than NY......slightly
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 5:03

both were on the prliminary schedule! Razz the one with out the chicanes that is.
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 5:18

Ahhhhh I would have missed NY with an illness. I hate that track
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 7:47

YEEEEEEEEEES! 2nd Place! GET IN THERE! cheers

I didn't look at the results last night cause I was too knackered. lol But well done to my team mates as well for a good team result.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 8:08

Had a good race last night even though i nearly took out Butcher when i lapped him near the end of the race. Unlucky Nick.
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 9:21

Great Racing last night, great Battle between Switch, Ian and myself cant belive after an hour we where sepated by 2 seconds.

Was great fun though, thanks to all those that took part and for bearing with us while we had technical issues last night.

Cant wait for the next round Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 16:08

Sorry about last night,
a good race with ADx Garage at the start, but then it all went wrong, first crashed into the back of WWR Aero (extremely sorry about that) and got 43% front aero damage, then the same lap or lap after i spun coming onto the start/finish straight and got some rear aero damage also. From then after had numerous spins and by then i'd had enough of my poor driving. I wouldn't of been able to finish the whole race anyway Sad

Once again apologies.
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 18:18

EZT Ash wrote:A good race with ADx Garage at the start, but then it all went wrong,.

You were scaring the sh.....oes out of me.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

ISCC Meeting 1 Discussion Thread – Motegi (Full Circuit) - Page 3 Empty Quali laps in vid from VVV Magictap / VVV Grimm / lfcnicklfc / EZT Ash / Selective Rogue

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:04

Replacing old video as Vimeo deleted loads when the account was terminated. Youtube to the rescue ;O)

Quali laps in vid from VVV Magictap / VVV Grimm / lfcnicklfc / EZT Ash / Selective Rogue

Last edited by VVV Magictap on Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 21:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updating the video content)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next