TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Ravenwest: Generation 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Ravenwest: Generation 2

Go down

Ravenwest: Generation 2 Empty Ravenwest: Generation 2

Well, Silverstone went well. At least we think it did.

Qualifying wise, it was poor. We only got going on the last minutes, and by the time we finished, we ended up being something like nearly a second off pace. Then we discovered that the TCS broke down (This topped with the chassis and the shock absorbers got some of the crew members to near ultimatum). And then by the wonders of magnets, it got working again.
The race went much better, as we had a great tussle with the Gulf Austins Aston of ADx Garage that ended when they entered the pits. During the last 15 minutes or so, I had to pull in, reason being that I had a fear of running out of fuel on the last lap. So we ended up finishing fourth overall, which really is not bad for us admist the problems.(It means we get to stay in Group 2)
And then, just as we were about to jet off to Spain, we got some unlikey news: We are now being sponsered by three different companies. The three being All-inkl.com (Which sponser the Lamborghini Murcielago RSV and we've been trying to get), Volk Racing Wheel and JVC (Who take the place from EVGA, as theyve stopped sponsering us).
Ravenwest: Generation 2 5681280834_4a0f8e75d4_z
We also decided to move the good luck charm right to the front (Makes it almost look like a badge in some cases). This gives the impression of "Thunder Storm approaching, plase move over". We also went ahead and over the No 25 to the Left side of the car, in case another sponser wants their logo stuck on the hood.
Ravenwest: Generation 2 5681280848_e2fc207d6b_z
We would like to thank the people who continue to sponser Ravenwest. Not only is it an honour, its downright epic to even have these companies with us. We really only wanted to do this for the fun of it (We were originally going to enter the ISCC in LMP2), so to suddenly accept a call on Peugeot and win on the very first attempt of racing is really quite of an achievement. We hope that everyone continues to pull through with us, good or bad.
Ravenwest: Generation 2 5681280852_0f4fd5ac2e_z
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ravenwest: Generation 2 :: Comments

Radiation Louis

Post Tue 3 May 2011 - 1:21 by Radiation Louis

I like this paint the best looks mean!

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Tue 3 May 2011 - 1:35 by HCR generaltso

there was a terrifying moment in qualifying, where the ravenwest pug went into a nasty spin coming out of turn one.

i could definitely see the entire side of the yellow and red machine.

looked good Very Happy

Back to top Go down

AMR of the Apex

Post Tue 3 May 2011 - 15:19 by AMR of the Apex

I Appreciate that you say you had a "Good Battle With" me, I geniunely thought you were getting annoyed at the slower car ahead of you, we were on completely different racing lines at a few points, and not through being defensive on a few occasions on my part.

You didnt have to pit again because you didnt long pit after my early "scheduled" stop anyway, you would have lapped me.

As for the start though, did you do that on purpose? Razz

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:14 by VVV GunDaM

ADx Garage wrote:I Appreciate that you say you had a "Good Battle With" me, I geniunely thought you were getting annoyed at the slower car ahead of you, we were on completely different racing lines at a few points, and not through being defensive on a few occasions on my part.

You didnt have to pit again because you didnt long pit after my early "scheduled" stop anyway, you would have lapped me.

As for the start though, did you do that on purpose? Razz
I didnt even realise I took out another car, as I had just assumed that everyone was okay. It was only after I saw smoke from the Highcroft that I thought "Im rubbish at this..."

Last edited by Vengeance is Rippin on Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:17; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

AMR of the Apex

Post Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:16 by AMR of the Apex

"the slower car ahead of you" being me :-S

Back to top Go down

JeffH16

Post Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:37 by JeffH16

oh, is so you caused me to get success ballast for the next race Razz damn you!

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Thu 5 May 2011 - 10:06 by VVV GunDaM

eizoxian wrote:oh, is so you caused me to get success ballast for the next race Razz damn you!
Always look on the bright side of life.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down