TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!!

Go down

A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!! Empty A Great Result For Johnnyboy360 Racing In TORA GPWC!!

Sunday night saw a 12 strong race (2 lobby split) for the TORA GPWC. Hosted by myself and Connor (Special thanks to Keyzer Soze for hosting the faster lobby (me and Connor were too slow Razz and didnt want to go up a lobby as it would be unfair) as our usual host couldn't make it. Qualifying saw me and Rob fall into the lower lobby, with Rob qualifying 1st and me, 4th. The race saw me get a clean start and got up to 3rd. By the 6th lap, VVV Grimm was catching me, and quick. I dived into the pits for tyres and came out 5th. I carried on an when the others came into pits a few laps later, I came back up to 3rd. Later on in the race, VVV Grimm was having trouble keeping the car in shape and I soon passed him. Into the closing stages of the race, it saw Grimm and THUG PAYNE having a close battle about 10 seconds behind, Rob was so far ahead so I had plenty of space. Lap 27(?) saw me come close to spinning and losing a lot of time, luckily I took control and didn't lose that much ground. Rob then took victory with me behind him, making a 1-2 for us! It may have taken us time to set up lobbys (Apologies, first time hosts (for me anyway Razz )) but we had a fantastic race! Looking forward to Catalunya, my all time favourite track!!

As for ISCC, Adrian has been racing while I have had stuff to do outside of TORA. I will be back for Catalunya and will be flying the Austins Motorsports flag!

Stay tuned for a Summer GT Announcement soon!
johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit