TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale

4 posters

Go down

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale Empty Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale

Post by Radiation Louis Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 0:45

http://www.flwkasprintseries.com/fkcslive/index.php

posted above is a link to live streaming of my final kart race of the season.

I shall be racing on both Saturday and Sunday and posted below is a rough schedule of when I'll be on track. (they tend to run ahead of schedule)

Saturday- Class= Easykart 125 Heavy
Practice- 8:45am EST/ 1:45pm BST
Qualifying- 10:40am EST/ 3:40pm BST
12 lap Pre-Final- 1:45pm EST/ 6:45pm BST
16 lap Final- 4:56pm EST/ 9:56pm BST

Sunday- Class= TaG Heavy & KF2
Practice- 8:27am EST/ 1:27pm BST
Qualifying- 10:29am EST/ 3:29pm BST
12 lap Pre-Final- 12:55pm EST/ 5:45 BST
16 lap Final- 3:29pm EST/ 8:29pm BST

Posted Below is a link to the pre-view for the final race of the season. I am mentioned and also have a picture in there Smile

http://www.ekartingnews.com/news_info.php?n=18693&sid=79f3bff0ecdd769209d677dcb7ddfeee

Hope you guys are able to watch me fight for the Title on Sunday and hope I can do my friends and sponsors proud! I would also like to wish everyone taking part in the 24 Hour of LeMans this weekend the best of luck and hope to read all about it when I get home from my racing weekend Smile
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale 12449410

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale KSm7RyiFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale XnUPi68Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale WNF2dBuFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale BYYxxh5Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EoWXJFzFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale Empty Re: Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 23:45

2 day update, I am now racing the new chassis that I had origionally planed on starting to use next season due to an issue on the Yellow machine, spend the whole day yesterday and today getting the new kart ready to race tomorrow. So with limited track time tomorrow is going to be a big learning curve

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale KSm7RyiFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale XnUPi68Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale WNF2dBuFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale BYYxxh5Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EoWXJFzFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale Empty Re: Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale

Post by nickyf1 Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 23:57

No more radioactive paint?
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 0:24

if i wasnt on the other end of the East Coast Louis, id be more than willing to help ya out dude

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale 4CehZCuFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale 1Im0ehJFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale AZBlrjnFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale SSaUnAU
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale KlHMZuJFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale 1vuHXh0Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale FoUH4rWFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 18:05

Sadly the races have been stopped just now due to thunderstorms in the area. Just before the feed went of there was some serious rain falling!

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale EwVLgo3
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 18:19

that didnt stop the ALMS from running at Mid Ohio, lol, but i see why they would stop the races. open karts & slick conditions can lead to mayhem and possible injuries

Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale 4CehZCuFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale 1Im0ehJFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale AZBlrjnFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale SSaUnAU
Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale KlHMZuJFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale 1vuHXh0Florida Karting Championship Series Season FInale FoUH4rWFlorida Karting Championship Series Season FInale N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 18:27

Storms in Florida tend to be quite nasty though..
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 18:32

Welllll wasn't all that long ago I was in second place with my team mate leading a 6hr enduro in Wales in driving rain, under floodlights after testing the week before in the snow Razz

Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 19:21

Louis placed 4th in the pre-finals in really wet conditions. Good drive!

Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 11:58

Werent really wet the track had no water on it and was burning up those tyres. @nicky, the other kart had radioactive paint but we had an engine issue with it, the red kart I was driving is the kart I will be racing next year.... It'll be yellow once again soon Smile But we had a few delays one for weather because of Lightning we can't have the corner workers out there with the possibility of getting struck (especially in an open area where the track was) and 2 Red flags in the Cadet race due to 2 really nasty crashes that sent one kid to the hospital with a broken shoulder, couple of ribs and possibly a broken neck. I'm not going to go into details about the crash other than that because its quite brutal to discuss on here.

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:09

Was watching and following the chat on the FKCS site. Did sound bad, hope the kid is ok.
Any news on final Championship positions mate? Was great to watch your race....finally at what felt ALOT later than it actually was Wink

Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 21:03

Jesse just uploaded a nice onboard.

nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 21:34

@Matt, The kid is ok we found out just a few minutes ago. Nothing broken just very sore, incredably lucky after what I saw with that.

As for the Championship I placed 2nd, the Championship winner won the race. I caught early traffic and once I got clear of it he was just to far ahead and I couldn't do anything about it unfortunatly.

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 21:35

thanks for uploading that nicky, if you watch the video closely you can see just how close the barriers are which a few crashes would have never happened if they weren't that close. Also if you watch the background at the beging you can see a very sweaty dressed in all red me Suspect scratch

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 22:00

Well second is pretty damn bloody good!!!
Best jet off to Lanzarote and start your winter fitness program! hahaha

Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 22:08

translated: off to the store for more beer!!!

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down