TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport

Go down

Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport Empty Post Race at Road America with Eizox Sport

Coming into the third leg of the ISCC there were a lot of changes for Eizox Sport.

Firstly the team left behind its trusty Lola Mazda, sold on to Point Blank Racing, and now seen in the hands of their driver SilentAlarm42.

So they needed a replacement, and after much deliberation it was decided by the team that the Oreca-Infiniti package was the way forward, with the Infiniti engine deal coming with the signing of driver Patrick O' Connell (narboza22) to the team, Formerly of Sonic Racing and involved in the jointly run, but short lived BMW Z4 GT3 campaign.

The team have been happy with the results so far this season, and this is what Driver, and Team Owner Jeff Harris (eizoxian) had to say after the race.

TR So Jeff, the team had a good result for the first race with the car at Laguna Seca, how does it feel to finish 7th in class at the end of todays race?

JH It was a bit of a disapointment if I'm honest, but i feel the blame is with me rather than the car, i just couldnt find the consistency out there in qualifying or the race, was happy with my time in qualifying though, dont think i could have found that much more time out there than that today though!

TR What was your take on the third lap incident with the Team Modena car of Tony (JustOZ71)

JH well, he got an amazing run off of the Carousel, and i left space for him on the left on the kink, i didnt feel any contact, but i then saw he'd dropped back a fair way, apologies to Tony if we did make contact, it wasn't intentional if it did happen!

TR How do you feel about the teams chances at the next race at Sunset Peninsula?

JH Well, the car feels pretty good at high speed, although i think the various Lola Coupe's should be pretty quick around here! hopefully the long straight will bring those M+M Porsche's back in touch for the rest of us though! Unfortunately, i probably won't be at the race itself, because of a conflict with some logistical issues with the team headquarters, i'll do my best to be there though, and im fairly sure Patrick is gonna be in for this one, lets see, we're quite hungry for a podium in this segment!

and there we have it, although disapointed with his own performance, it seems that Jeff is already looking forward to the next round! See you guys next time out!!!
JeffH16
JeffH16

TORA Race Number : 716
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-20

https://www.facebook.com/foreveryaction

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit