TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
That was good fun! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
That was good fun! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
That was good fun! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
That was good fun! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
That was good fun! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
That was good fun! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
That was good fun! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
That was good fun! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
That was good fun! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

That was good fun!

Go down

That was good fun! Empty That was good fun!

So after deciding to enter TCC, I had an offer from Chaddy. Now at first I thought, "Nah I'll be fine on my own" then when he said he was running the Focus, the first car I had in mind, it all changed! So, we set up my car, painted it, then we got to testing. Chad already knew he could do low 1.01s, I was in the high 1.01s, around about 1.01.8xx. He said Ben (iZ Gundam) was running a bit slower then me, so I thought I would be in about B-C Lobby. So when it came to qualifying, I knew where I would stand, but, I concentrated well, and pulled out a 1.01.594, Chaddy, a 1.01.691. The shock we both had was immense. He was pretty embarrassed! It was all so tense when we were finding out which lobby we were in. I was pretty much guaranteed to be in A Lobby, Chad was scared because as I read out the times who were faster than him, he was getting worried! Then he knew he would be in A Lobby but would be 8th. But a sudden pull out from EZT Spartan, put him 7th on the grid! The races... Didn't go too well, results wise for me. Race 1, came 6th from 4th. Race 2, 7th from 6th. Race 3 (reversed order) 1st, to 8th... But we had great fun racing. A couple of bad crashes, where we lashed out on each other. On the forum, I said I weren't gonna race no more, but, after calming down, and realising how much fun I actually had...

I WILL BE RACING FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!

As for ISCC, I will be making a return in a few of the races! Gonna get back to grips with the car and have some proper, fast, close, clean, racing action!!!

And for Summer GT, this Sunday, I will be attending in my beloved Ferrari California, dressed in Angry Birds, DC Shoes, and Monster Logos! Last race was good fun and had some great races!
johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

That was good fun! :: Comments

ATR DAN

Post Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 9:14 by ATR DAN

It'll be great to have you back for the ISCC matey. For the first time since Suzuka, we'll be fielding a three car team. cheers

Having calmed down myself as well, I have to admit that the racing in the touring cars was really good. I think what set me ragged was when I had my third race ruined by yourself and Ian. Fourth place would have been great, but as I've said in a p.m to you, all is forgiven. Wink

Lets hope we can kick ass at Sunset Reverse. We're the only team without any handicaps (I think).

Back to top Go down

VVV GunDaM

Post Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 23:53 by VVV GunDaM

Yes we are Dan. So we best make use of the advantage

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 0:57 by johnnyboy360

I had a try with the Aston at Sunset quickly earlier with the clutch, and I think we need more turning power, cos I kept hitting walls and everything. But using the clutch was fun. I only got a 1.12.6xx, so not good! Sad

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 8:56 by Ax4x Chaddy

just add tony amounts of aero on the front as you go along mate, you can have the rear aero lower as your running TC but dont leave a huge amount between the two or the car will start to get twichy

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 13:31 by johnnyboy360

Yeah, one thing I have learnt as I tweak setups, is that you can NEVER have a huge gap between aero numbers. But, I need to spend time with my California for tomorrow, then I need to do some GPWC, then I am going to spend the week with the Aston. Need to get back to some decent points and a decent win!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down