TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Phenomenal make-over! Also: Third Driver Needed!!

Go down

Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! Empty Phenomenal make-over! Also: Third Driver Needed!!

For the TCC, we are going to have a brand spanking new livery for Iberia. Pictures will be up soon, with the car sporting its brand new ''Reynholm Industries'' backing!
Phenomenal make-over!  Also: Third Driver Needed!! Logo10
Reynholm Industries was founded by ground-breaking businessman Denholm Reynholm, with nothing but a simple dream, and 6 million pounds. After quickly growing from its humble beginnings, Reynholm Industries now employs hundreds of staff. It is a business empire with an annual profit of over £1,800,000,000,000,000,000,000. But this rapid growth has never caused the business to stray from its original principals, set in place by Denholm personally upon founding the company.

Due to the departing Nick Moore, we need a driver that can fill in for him in the number 13 car for the remainder of the season, and possibly for Iberia. Reynholm Industries recommended we use their very own recruitment criteria for this position.

Reynholm Industries is continually on the lookout for attractive new staff to join our Team.

Are you:
-Attractive?
-Qualified?
-Sexy?
-A Team Player?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of those questions, then we would like to hear from you!

That's all!
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Phenomenal make-over! Also: Third Driver Needed!! :: Comments

AMR of the Apex

Post Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 21:00 by AMR of the Apex

Will we see a makeover the like of which we will have never seen the like of which?

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 21:23 by lfcnicklfc

I'll probably race at Iberia so i don't think a 3rd driver will be needed for then but for the last 2 rounds the seat will be avaliable Smile

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 23:29 by Ax4x Chaddy

hope you guys get a stand in asap

Back to top Go down

Ianmr

Post Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 3:42 by Ianmr

I've said yes to all.....but not sure you couldn't afford me Wink

Last edited by Ian on Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 10:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 3:43 by nickyf1

Ian, I could do with you in the team you know... Wink

I will pay you in praise and good morale.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down