TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title

Go down

Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title Empty Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title

Sedona was the backdrop for tonight's final TCC race meeting of the year, and TORA's final race on Forza Motorsport 3. A returning Nick Moore made a guest appearance in the second VW Golf to support Nicky's ballance as he tried to reach the top of the Touring Car cupboard (with Ian close behind) where the Touring Car crown was waiting to be snatched!

The team ended up scoring a third (I think..) 1-2 finish of the season in race 2. Nicky came close to a win in race 3 but was denied after the M&M Racing Acura RSX of Ian Marr seemed to plow straight into the back of the Phenomenal VW Golf at the tight first corner. This was later to be proven as a consequence of lag. The third race was also somewhat marred by a multi-car pile up, initiated by Dan Austins in his ATR Honda Civic as he recovered from contact with Nicky's VW Golf while battling for first place.

So, congratulations to Dan Austins, congratulations to M&M and congratulations to TORA for running such a great season!

EDIT - I can confirm that I have taken the runner up spot in the championship, by one point! This equals the teams best driver standings result of Nick Moore's in the 2008/2009 season.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Farewell Forza 3 as Phenomenal takes a 1-2, but falls short of title :: Comments

Ianmr

Post Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 22:06 by Ianmr

Well done Nicky, Epic battle through out the season Very Happy

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 22:27 by ATR DAN

Don't worry about the incident Nicky. Even though you took me off the track, I still should have looked behind whilst re-joining the circuit. And I didn't because I panicked and then you know the rest.

Many congrats for finishing in second place in the drivers standings. I'm really pleased for you after the issues you've endured with your steering wheel. Well done mate. cheers

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 22:30 by lfcnicklfc

Great season Nicky massive congrats on the second place mate it's well deserved Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down