TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener

Go down

Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener Empty Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener

Hockenheim, DEU - November 14, 2011
Zach Casto's Apex Autosport suffered a rather troubling opening weekend as a professional racing outfit. The #29 Skyy Vodka, Emporio Armani Aston Martin Virage dealt with major braking issues throughout the weekend, leaving Casto well down the grid in qualifying, and unfortunately it would only get worse. Rolling off from the 8th position, the #29 would enter turn 1 of lap 1 only to find a competitor spun broadside in front of him; with nowhere to go the Aston slammed into the side of the opposition, leaving the Aston with heavy frontal damage and major drivetrain issues. Forced to pit at the end of lap 1, the #29 crew were left fighting for next to last, a battle they miraculously won!

At the end of a log opening weekend to the TORA GT24 championship, the Apex Autosport crew must now turn their attention to repairing the Aston Martin Virage for next weekend’s round at Sebring International Raceway (Florida). “It is a welcome return to home soil”, says team principal Zach Casto. “After Hockenheim, we know we have much to learn, and a lot to repair”! The Indianapolis based team is not only continuing on their full season run in the TORA GT24 series, but also rapidly preparing for their next motorsports endeavor, TORA ISCC 2012.
EZT Challenger
EZT Challenger

TORA Race Number : 29
Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2011-11-04

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Apex Autosport Struggles Through Season Opener :: Comments

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 21:30 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

Well done good effort, I know how you feel with limited testing time. I am sure you will do well

Back to top Go down