TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

A Season of Change for Apex Autosport

Go down

A Season of Change for Apex Autosport Empty A Season of Change for Apex Autosport

A Season of Change for Apex Autosport Racer10
Indianapolis based squad to race new HPD-ARX-03a, under new team name, from a new shop
Dublin, OH, USA - July 10, 2012
Apex Autosport today took the next step in its ascension to the premier level of motorsport; signing a multi-year partnership with Honda of North America, a multi-year sponsorship with Snap-on Incorporated, while simultaneously moving their entire opration to a brand-new shop in suburban Columbus, Ohio.
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport Race_s10
Rebranded as Apex Endurance Team [AET], the new LMP1 program will utilize the HPD ARX-03a and the proven HPD LM-V8 normally aspirated-gasoline engine. The team has had successful test sessions with the new car leading up to the first round of the season and is looking forward to finally getting back into racing mode and measuring themselves to the competition. "Coming to the 2 Hours of Sebring will be a new chapter in the history of Apex. Our HPD ARX-03a is a state of the art P1 car built to the latest regulations, "I trust that our engineering group will give us the car that we need for each race and I'm also very excited about our pace. I'm much faster than I was last year, so as a combination, I'm convinced that we will be very competitive. Obviously, the key will be to stay trouble-free and not make any big mistakes. This whole program is very exciting. With Sebring upon us, it's the start of realizing this dream that I've had of driving for my own LMP1 team. "For me, the goal is not just to be here, it is to win, but I'm going into it very realistically as everybody is, the P1 class is very competitive and we want to do our best at Sebring and create good momentum to move forward on.
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport Iscc2911
HPD: Honda Performance Development (HPD) is the Honda racing company within North America. Founded in 1993 and located in Santa Clarita, Calif., HPD is the technical operations center for high-performance systems. "In recent years, teams running HPD engines and chassis have delivered remarkable results at some of the world's greatest sports-car races," said Steve Eriksen, HPD vice president. "Returning to LMP1 in the ISCC, will be the biggest challenge yet for our engineers and associates," Eriksen added, "but I'm extremely confident in our capabilities, and look forward to another exciting season in 2012. We expect that the proven design, development and engineering expertise of HPD and its technical partners will provide AET with the tools they need to succeed. It will be an exciting season."
Snap-on: Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as customers in industries including aviation and aerospace, mining, natural resources and power generation. Products and services are sold through the company's franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
A Season of Change for Apex Autosport Racer210

Last edited by BuckeyeBullet on Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 15:25; edited 2 times in total
EZT Challenger
EZT Challenger

TORA Race Number : 29
Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2011-11-04

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Season of Change for Apex Autosport :: Comments

CQR Aero

Post Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 15:22 by CQR Aero

Nice article mate!

Back to top Go down

EZT Challenger

Post Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 20:43 by EZT Challenger

Thank you Chris, much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 4:42 by HCR generaltso

god i love snap-on tools...only tools you'll ever need.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down