TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers.

Go down

Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. Empty Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers.

Hello, one and all of TORA! slightly different to the usual request for drivers today!
Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. Kartin10

Basically, next year i'm looking at running some club 100 endurance races, i've found a friend willing to do a few of the races i want to do, but there are a few more i want to cover, one at Clay Pidgeon near Dorchester in Dorset, and the other at Forest Edge near Andover.
information on this can be foundhere!

and whilst i'm on the subject of karting, i'm in the process of organising an 9 round arrive and drive championship with some friends, we currently have about 7 people confirmed to do the whole season, and around 4-5 wanting but not yet confirmed, anyone is welcome, and there is more info on that here

the picture at the start of this post is from the Aforementioned championship, at Rye House, i'm the red one!
JeffH16
JeffH16

TORA Race Number : 716
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2011-01-20

https://www.facebook.com/foreveryaction

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Looking for Drivers..... Karting Drivers. :: Comments

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 9:35 by Ax4x Chaddy

Thats not Eddie Irvine is it? and i would love too but cant as im near the top(ish) of Scotland Sad

Back to top Go down

JeffH16

Post Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 14:14 by JeffH16

No, that's a friend of mine wearing ex jaguar mechanics overalls which are the same as race driver ones but have pockets, and a replica Eddie Irvine helmet

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down