TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. Empty Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series.

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 17:10

I know some of you are already thinking that word that starts with "N" and ends with "o", but hear me out...

- 10 Lap Race (or approximation depending on venue).
- Everyone in the same spec race car.
- Upgrades and Tuning switched off (therfore everyone is equal)
- top placed drivers from TORA GT are invited to take part, and will start at the front of the grid.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. Empty Re: Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series.

Post by nickyf1 Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 17:53

Like an M1 Procar-esque type set up? Very Happy
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. Empty Re: Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series.

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 18:00

You will not believe how close you are to hitting the nail on the head Razz
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 18:19

I know you too well Adrian. Very Happy
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 18:22

My first thought was to use the Race version of the Z4...
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 18:23

That's the first car that popped into my head too. Shocked
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 18:24

...I was originally thinking about using it for Shift 2 before it was generally approved that Shift 2 was no good for online racing.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 22:04

This is not going to happen, Simon has a support category already planned.

As for the Rallycross:
Suggestion for a Saturday night race on the same weekends as the next TORA GT Series. Thumbs_up_sticker-p217744203863110596z74qp_152
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down