TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2.

Go down

THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. Empty THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2.

THR can announce that it has secured the services of TORA returnee XTI Nightrider in a third LMPC entry.
The car will be run in co-operation with Genoa Racing as with the team's current two cars for jenson09 and culchi.
Following a disappointing opening round at the Nurburgring, team owner Matt Hunter was very pleased to secure the talents of XTI Nightrider for the remainder of the series.
The team is also very pleased to announce that with the new driver comes support from XTI sponsor Verizon.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

THR-Genoa Racing expand to 3 cars from ISCC Round 2. :: Comments

Post Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 2:51 by IRT YT RICE

Guess that I need to make qualifying for the next event. Wink

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 16:56 by XTI Jon Snow

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 13:03 by culchi

I was very impressed with the first round performance matt, after all we are top of the lmpc teams championship and getting more drivers to join us

Back to top Go down

JustOZ71

Post Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 14:28 by JustOZ71

would you guys like to setup a 4 man team for the TEC Sebring 12hr event in the LMPC Car? if so then i would like to be your 4th man.

I do think im at the same level as you guys and we are all consistent in our driving, so i do feel we will put a good team together. Ofc i am willing to drive any car for this event/series, im not bad in the tuning dept and have been known to design a paint job or two.

let me know as i want to enter this series with a team or even setup a team of my own and time is ticking on lol

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down