TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres)

2 posters

Go down

Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) Empty Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres)

Post by theboomeranga Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 12:50

Hey guys, I don't have to go to school tomorrow because it's cross country carnival and I physically can't run because my ankle imploded when playing footy last year :s
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a track day with me? It will start at 11 pm GMT (8 am for me) (please correct me if I'm wrong because I know you guys are like on DLS now) and this is how it works;
You will get invited to the lobby, or you can just join, we race or put lap times down for 15 minutes, and then the race stops, when we get to the lobby, you can tell me if you want to do the same track for another 15 minutes or if you want to do a different track. I will be taking a tally and whichever wins will happen
Cars- you can use any car you want, race or production off any class, it's a track day so it doesn't really matter.
Rules-obviously no corner cutting as usual, you can just pull over off the track and talk of you wish, and there will be a 6 sec delay between cars, with the grid order in PI reversed, so slower cars at the front.
I may give out prizes for best looking car and best driver, maybe/possibly. (if I have enough money :s)
Anyway, I just thought it would be good fun because its kind of a break from the series and just muck around and have fun For a while, ok thanks guys and hopefully see you out there tomorrow
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) Empty Re: Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres)

Post by theboomeranga Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 12:51

And sorry to leave it such short notice, but I only found out I'm staying home 25-40 minutes ago
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres) Empty Re: Track day tomorrow at 11pm GMT (sponsored by Gecko Racing Tyres)

Post by theboomeranga Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 12:53

And that was 8 am on the 30th for me, so 11 pm GMT, incase that was wrong or confusing, sorry guys (GOD TIMEZONES CONFUSE ME!!!!)
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 12:54

Depending on what time I get home I may do a few laps
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 12:58

Ok cool, sorry it's so late and sudden, but that's the earliest I can do it, because I gotta wait for everyone to leave the house :/ and like I said, I only found out a lil while ago I'm staying home
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down