TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans

Go down

Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans Empty Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans

Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans HailfireRacingHeader
May 17, 2012

Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans Oreca-HailfireSmall

SRT, Team Oreca, and Hailfire Racing have officially announced this evening their joint-effort entry for the TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans that will take place across June 30th and July 1st. As of now, it is established that the team is aiming to enter three cars in the legendary race; One LMP1 entry and Two GT entries.

Currently prepared to race is the new Chrysler-developed LMP1 Entry dubbed "SRT-Two," which is based upon the AMR-One platform. Also prepped are two Dodge Viper Competition Coupes with modern SRT and Oreca advancements. Currently under development is the 2013 SRT Viper GTS-R, but it is unclear if the single car that has been ordered will be delivered in time for the famed 24 hour race.

"Oh, I'm absolutely ecstatic for this opportunity," said Hailfire Racing GM Travis Johannes. "Chrysler and Oreca have a long, fabled history at Le Mans. To be the spearhead of this renewed partnership is an honor I did not anticipate. It's absolutely awesome."

Oreca Racing GM Hugues de Chaunac, through a translator, was quoted to say that "We have been given many opportunities recently. Between running the Toyota TS030 in the FIA 24 Hours of Le Mans, and the SRT-Two and Viper in the TORA 24, Oreca Racing has a great future in endurance racing. We are glad to be partnered with Hailfire Racing, and look forward to combine our efforts to further increase our chances in TORA."

With even further, unintentional ripples than TORA, Oreca-Hailfire driver Stephen Hudec has brought in some of the experienced Prototype drivers from the FormulaForza series to compete in the LMP1 category. FormulaForza's sprint-length races may be of a different tune than the grandeur that is Le Mans, but the talent of the drivers is still nothing to be ignored.

Current car lineups are as follows:

LMP1: #91 Team Oreca-Hailfire SRT-Two
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans CanadianFlag mopar4t4
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag Drake Hellspawn
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag TLR Overdrive
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag keine lust 70

GT: #92 Team Oreca-Hailfire SRT Viper GTS-R (Viper Competition Coupe if delivery does not arrive)
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag Hailfire97x
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag Maserati F1
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag Red Dirt Bandit
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag JonXtream

GT: #93 Team Oreca-Hailfire SRT Viper Competition Coupe
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans AmericanFlag Flyin Mikey J
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans GrayPane TBA
Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans GrayPane TBA

Updates to cars and official lineups will be released at a later date. Privateers are welcome to inquire about filling car #93.

-T. Johannes, Hailfire Racing Captain -- May 17, 2012

Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans HailfireRacingatTORA

Last edited by Hailfire97x on Fri 18 May 2012 - 23:59; edited 2 times in total
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Team Oreca-Hailfire Announces SRT Partnership for the 24 Heures du Mans :: Comments

Biggsy tv

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 8:15 by Biggsy tv

Wow! They look truely awesome! :drool:

Back to top Go down

Hailfire97x

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 17:27 by Hailfire97x

Why, thank you sir! Took 2 bloody days to perfect Neutral

Back to top Go down

Mandown46

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 17:40 by Mandown46

I agree, great looking livery Smile

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 19:13 by Richy59

They look absolutely amazing Hailfire.

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 19:17 by CQR Rogue

stunning wow Smile

Back to top Go down

Hailfire97x

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 19:28 by Hailfire97x

I AM allowed to field 3 cars, correct? Laughing

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 19:37 by CQR Rogue

Want to say a huge thanks to Hailfire for racing at TORA Smile

Back to top Go down

Biggsy tv

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 19:49 by Biggsy tv

You can field 3 cars yes, although drivers can only drive one car. If you have enough drivers, go for it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hailfire97x

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 20:02 by Hailfire97x

SelectiveRogue wrote:Want to say a huge thanks to Hailfire for racing at TORA Smile

No problem, it's leagues like this that make me want to play Forza. Nice to see all the compliments for my stuff, it's fairly surprising Surprised

CMGraphix wrote:You can field 3 cars yes, although drivers can only drive one car. If you have enough drivers, go for it! Very Happy

That's not the problem, I can easily pull in another 3 or 4 drivers. Not to mention that Car 93 is also open to some applicants from TORA. Wink

Back to top Go down

F4H Bullet

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 23:37 by F4H Bullet

The LMP1 and GT cars paint jobs look awesome. Well done.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 23:47 by Ax4x Mikey J

I may fill a spot for a couple overnight stints if needed.

Back to top Go down

Hailfire97x

Post Fri 18 May 2012 - 23:57 by Hailfire97x

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I may fill a spot for a couple overnight stints if needed.

Updated. Cool

Richy59 wrote:Posted to the world on FM.net as it's so awesome.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=5433714#5433714

What part's the most awesome, the paints or the writeup? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down