TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING

Go down

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING Empty We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING Aston_10

Hello everyone and welcome to the official unveiling of the Aston Martin Racing team.
After representing the brand for the last two years, ATR have decided to work alongside Prodrive themselves and represent Aston Martin even further in the TORA ISCC series. The defending European champions will no doubt have much tougher time to succeed, judging by the fierce competition so far. However, team manager and ISCC European drivers champion Daniel Austins (ATR DAN), has every confidence of claiming more success on the track. Not only because of Aston Martin’s involvement, but because he will also be joined by another ISCC race winner, Louis Satterlee. The American racer has decided to join forces with the team alongside Dan and Conner Johnson. Here are a few words from all three personnel who will be looking to succeed in the upcoming American leg of the TORA ISCC:

Daniel Austins (ATR DAN):
“I would like to thank Aston Martin Racing themselves for presenting us this opportunity to represent them in the TORA ISCC. We’ve been using the brand for two years now and it’s fantastic to see their interests in the team. Obviously, it was the great promotion by TORA with the Le Mans 24 hour race which has attracted their attention in the first place. Now, the official team are following me on Twitter as well which is really awesome. So I would like to thank TORA very much for that!
And of course, it’s a real pleasure to have Louis Satterlee onboard with us. He’s a fantastic guy and we get on really well. I’m looking forward to working with him to improve the car further more. And I couldn’t forget Conner Johnson who was instrumental to ATR winning the ISCC European teams championship, even though he joined the team with three rounds of the series.
It’s also good to see that the Lola Aston Martin is being represented not only by us but also by the Muscle Milk team with Chad Wilson, Zachery Casto and Chris Ford. I would like to wish them guys well for this upcoming season and hope we can be as successful as the European series.”

Louis Satterlee (Audisport Louis):
“Joining Aston Martin, well that speaks for itself doesn't it? The manufacture has history at Le Mans and has won it outright so getting to drive a car with one of their engines is amazing. The Lola is obviously up to the task and it's a car I know really well having won the ISCC ALMS championship last year by the smallest of margins to the team boss over there (points at Dan). But the main goal for the team is to get the best result out of every race we can. Personally I would like to have a much better season in the luck department than what was Europe. It was a very frustrating season there and would like to start America off on the right foot.”

Conner Johnson (Stonewall458):
“It's an amazing opportunity to be a part of the Aston Martin Racing team. I'd like to thank Dan for taking me on-board with the rest of the team, and I hope to be a valuable part of the team. My personal hopes? I hope to be in the top 5 or 6 in the P1 drivers standings and get the Aston Martin Racing team to a Manufacturers' Championship.”

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING 120

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING Forza316

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING Forza317

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING Forza318

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING Iscc_a11

(BIGSHOT VERSION)
https://2img.net/h/i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m574/ATR_DAN/ISCC-AstonMartinRacing.jpg

*Many thanks to Garyp3398 who helped us with the photo session*
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING :: Comments

Stonewall458

Post Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 22:55 by Stonewall458

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 22:57 by ATR DAN

Glad you like Conner. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I've posted to Aston Martin Racing themselves and Darren Turner on Twitter so I'm hoping for a response, but not very likely!

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 23:05 by Hainesy

Very nice Dan and good luck for the season guys. I'm joining in for this series after my one off drive at the 2.4 Le Mans. Obviously I won't be on your pace from the get-go but hope to get somewhere near you in the latter half of the season as its a first attempt at LMP's for me (and thats counting all the Forza's) but i'm well looking forward to the challenge. Cheers

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Kane

Post Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 23:14 by Ax4x Kane

Cracking job Dan! If it drives as well as it looks we'll be looking at back to back champions here cheers

Back to top Go down

Dav of Krypton

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 11:36 by Dav of Krypton

Nice one guys, I love reading these as it adds to the"feeling"of realism in the community of TORA and forza. Good luck in the ISCC.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 12:50 by Ax4x Chaddy

Looking good I hope to be very close to you guys, if not beating you if theres a chance!

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 14:08 by ATR DAN

Cheers everyone. I wish you guys the best of luck as well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 17:58 by ATR DAN

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I've just recieved a reply from Aston Martin Racing on Twitter. They've seen our post!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by ATR DAN on Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 19:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 18:06 by Hainesy

Nice Dan, how do you do a "Fist Race" though? lol!

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 19:00 by CQR Rogue

Dan let them know is TORA oh yes

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 19:06 by ATR DAN

SelectiveRogue wrote:Dan let them know is TORA oh yes

Got that covered dude. Here's the original tweet and reply from them:

We present to you.........ASTON MARTIN RACING Conver10

Back to top Go down

Beanz

Post Fri 6 Jul 2012 - 22:03 by Beanz

That's cool that they acknowledge you, great work Dan, the cars are looking ace as usual!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down