TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov)

+38
Modafaya
MrRaZzT
TPR b0x
CQR Aero
GrandTourer
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Hainesy
xVampirAx
IRT Bubba
CreamyTastey
ScottyMadeIt
CD 195
ART Carrera
HCR ChicaiN
Ax4x Bandit
Hailfire97x
CQR SPiDeRzZ
Richy59
Wooflers
Ax4x Chaddy
Crisis Nine
Lowrider Glissa
RW26 BLAZE
BG Wumba
Racert46
The Posimosh
RumbleBee 392
big dj210
AntiLagged
R!CARDOUK
BDR Blackbird
Beanz
WhiteShark NL
IBlueIJaBBRexI
ShrinkingSteven
XPR Roadrunner
Adder 020
CQR Rogue
42 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov) - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT Meeting 9 - Laguna Seca (18th Nov)

Post by HCR ChicaiN Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:04

BG Blackbird wrote:My last comment on this...

Cain, we had a fantastic race at Suzuka and I'd be happy to race you anywhere. I don't agree that you missed the race, you should have been in. Everyone is missing my point here.

I would like people to stop complaining about the way these comps are run is all. If you have an issue bring it to the admin team not the general public. It's a shame you missed the race but no one out here can do anything about it. PM the admin team, don't "VENT" in the public section because you will get replies you don't like to read. The TORA team do a wonderful job here running a large comp with not much help from the members. I for one thank them and the times things have gone wrong for me I've PM'd the team and always had a response.

I don't think there is a single person on this site I've had an issue with so I'm sorry if you think I lack compassion, that is not the impression most people get of me however, I can get on my high horse from time to time. I'll say sorry for getting your back up but my point is still valid, if you have an issue PM the admins, don't spam the boards and then get upset that someone replied... Cheers

I understand your point and I didn't get upset at your reply...I didn't get upset at all. I didnt even blow my lid when I got into the room and saw three laps down. I sat there watching the race with my mouth shut. My only issue with your response was that you seemingly looked past all the facts I raised and just pulled out the same "stop complaining" response. These are public forums and what happened to me Sunday shouldn't have to happen to anyone else again. That was the whole reason for bringing it to the forum. To get other drivers thoughts and to make clear that there IS IN FACT a designated start time for races if all qualifying entrants aren't in the room.

I do appreciate your more neutral response. I meant nothing personal with my recent comments...I tend to drive my points home a little deeper than needed sometimes. Having said that...lobby hosts of all people really do need to have an over and above amount of compassion for other drivers. I'm sure there's many others like myself who greatly look forward to all these races and it sucks big wrinkly balls when we miss one especially when we're there.

No hard feeling to anyone including CQR AERO. Again...mostly, MOSTLY my fault. Cheers

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5