TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's)

+18
LMR Hybrid
RW26 BLAZE
Wooflers
ShrinkingSteven
LMR Zakspeed
Beanz
LMR BlackHawk
AdamWatson99
XXX Skyrocket
Mandown46
PROD DTechR
F4H Lotterer
Standaman94
drwfan99
IRT YT RICE
AAR ABEnstein
theboomeranga
Radiation Louis
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 Empty Re: ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's)

Post by IRT YT RICE Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:14

AMR One. NICE!

IRT YT RICE

TORA Race Number : 71
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 Empty Re: ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's)

Post by ShrinkingSteven Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:20

Hopefully you can get more than 2 laps out of it. lol!
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:23

ShrinkingSteven wrote:Hopefully you can get more than 2 laps out of it. lol!

lol! should do lol!
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 18:18

Cheers guys 1st congrats to all the other winners! I think the real winner here is Louis, I can only imagine the huge effort and countless hours of hard work he has put in to run this series quite seamlessly without any problems whatsoever! So huge thanks Louis! Cheers
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Posimosh Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 5:23

Hey, Thanks for keeping this tugboat steaming along for us scallywags... Also, I will be taking my victory lap (for 3rd in lmp two) shortly.... and I'm off
ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 1606798170

Last edited by posixmosh on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 5:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just checking.... Did I mention how much I rule?)
The Posimosh
The Posimosh

TORA Race Number : 113
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-03-04

http://posimosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 6:41

Congratulations to everyone, it must have been one hell of a season and really proud of everyone who took part I. It and Louis for organising it so well.

I'm sorry to my teammates gen3ral ts0 and SlectiveRogue. We had a good car in LPM2 and I was really looking forward to the challenge but my rota fell practically on every ISCC race and am gutted I missed it all. The races I did take part in we're great and hopefully I'll be back out on track next season Very Happy

PS - I love the whole tyre/engine/team/driver championship aspect. This needs to happen more Razz

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:37

Richy59 wrote:PS - I love the whole tyre/engine/team/driver championship aspect. This needs to happen more Razz

Thanks Richy and do not worry I think those championships are here to stay as quite a few people were trying to win a championship of some sort!

ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 KSm7RyiISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 XnUPi68ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 WNF2dBuISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 BYYxxh5ISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 EoWXJFzISCC America Awards (Warning lots of video's and photo's) - Page 2 KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:30

Richy59 wrote:Congratulations to everyone, it must have been one hell of a season and really proud of everyone who took part I. It and Louis for organising it so well.

I'm sorry to my teammates gen3ral ts0 and SlectiveRogue. We had a good car in LPM2 and I was really looking forward to the challenge but my rota fell practically on every ISCC race and am gutted I missed it all. The races I did take part in we're great and hopefully I'll be back out on track next season Very Happy

PS - I love the whole tyre/engine/team/driver championship aspect. This needs to happen more Razz

HE'S ALIVE!!!

glad to see ya on the forums Richy, missed you yesterday!
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2