TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
LMR Scuderia EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
LMR Scuderia EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
LMR Scuderia EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMR Scuderia EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
LMR Scuderia EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
LMR Scuderia EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
LMR Scuderia EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
LMR Scuderia EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
LMR Scuderia EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

LMR Scuderia

Go down

LMR Scuderia Empty LMR Scuderia

Post by ART Carrera Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 1:51

Hey guys, I never really did a formal introduction so here goes. Hey guys my name is Javier Gomez, i'm 17 years young and I hail from the great city of Miami, Florida. My parents are Dominican born, which is why I run under the Dominican Republic flag. I've always loved cars and racing since a very young age, in which at two years old I would be able to name most cars on the streets. My dad gave me the obsession of motorsports and mainly the amazing German make of Porsche. It is my favorite make of cars, which is why I run them in TORA events. I started racing here in the first season back in 2008, when it was known as the British GT Championship. I ran a BMW m3 e46 under the GT GR33N TORTUGA. I was 13 back then and came in 8th in the championship I believe Very Happy Since then though I've had about 6+ GT changes which is why many of the original members don't recognize me! Joining LMR right before the 24 Hours of Lemans this summer has been a great moment for me. It's my first official Forza racing team. I love the team and look forward in us competing well with the big boys in next years Enduros! I classify my self as a slow but consistent racer, with a lot of improvment due in time. Sadly due to real life things such as studies, I don't have much time to get better. I'm not all that bad as I have won a few races in GT this year! Well I hope all of you newcomers enjoy your stay at TORA, IMO the best online racing series out there for Forza. Goodluck everyone and heres to a great new year of TORA competition! cheers
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down