TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings

+51
LAPI74
Texaspotatolord
ATR DAN
CreamyTastey
PROD DTechR
CredibleWizard
Amarth
Adder 020
SnippetyOggy86
Markius Fox
AMR of the Apex
SorrySmithy
BAM Python
tsaFooT
BG Scarlett
Morne in Glory
CQR D4N13L
Ax4x Chaddy
TG Wormburner
Ax4x Cowboy
Wooflers
F4H Lotterer
XXX Skyrocket
CD 195
BG Wingnut396
WhoIsJohn117
LMR DarthMario
CQR Deuce
ART Carrera
BG Wumba
Richy59
PrInCeUKER
F4H Bullet
Hailfire97x
Crisis Nine
Hainesy
SFM Benedict
LastNewtStandin
CQR HABURi
TfR Milton
CQR Jono
The Posimosh
SECR Marko1100
CQR Rogue
JAMIE ANDERS0N
ShrinkingSteven
XPR Roadrunner
Ax4x Bandit
CQR Cobblepop
RumbleBee 392
CQR Aero
55 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings

Post by CQR Cobblepop Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:32

AMR Garage wrote:[Sarcasm] Yeah that went well.. [/sarcasm]

I have drawn my conclusion based on the lack of punctuation but I should leave it up to others to decide whether your sarcasm was applied retrospectively.
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Cobblepop

TORA Race Number : 963
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 8 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:34

Anybody else wanna talk about how they are currently doing at the moment? Very Happy
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:41

@Bandit I was 33rd till adjustments. I feel bad for taking your spot.

As for the current debate there seem to be a few ideas for sorting it.
I Dont know which is best but if the current is no good then i like the idea of calling out the start time and everyone agreeing the end time adjustment and racing to that point.
Or how about calling the crossovers a dead heat when too close. Same points and away to hockenhiem. Not scientific but possibly fair? A little like the peleton in cycling scoring the same time throughout.
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:44

Bandit1097 wrote:Anybody else wanna talk about how they are currently doing at the moment? Very Happy

Yes, my wheel died the day before the race again. This one made it 22 days and I've missed both races. This is also known as finishing dead f'n last.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:51

VVV worm wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:Anybody else wanna talk about how they are currently doing at the moment? Very Happy

Yes, my wheel died the day before the race again. This one made it 22 days and I've missed both races. This is also known as finishing dead f'n last.

Sad

damn fanatecs.

Happy we pulled some great finishes out of our arses for the Viper. Consistancy beats all.
Also YESSSSSS GT4!!! 10th in Enduro standings now! Twisted Evil
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:53

LastNewtStandin wrote:@Bandit I was 33rd till adjustments. I feel bad for taking your spot.

As for the current debate there seem to be a few ideas for sorting it.
I Dont know which is best but if the current is no good then i like the idea of calling out the start time and everyone agreeing the end time adjustment and racing to that point.
Or how about calling the crossovers a dead heat when too close. Same points and away to hockenhiem. Not scientific but possibly fair? A little like the peleton in cycling scoring the same time throughout.

Don't feel bad. I'll live.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:54

VVV worm wrote:

That sounds damn fantastic, worm. Hope you get a new one by Hockenheim.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 21:55

XPR Roadrunner wrote:
VVV worm wrote:

Sad

damn fanatecs.

Happy we pulled some great finishes out of our arses for the Viper. Consistancy beats all.

Lobby E saw me and Markius get a 1-2 finish. I also lead all but three laps in Lobby E. Very Happy 1st
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Deuce Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 17:31

FranchittiFan wrote:If I put in a great Q lap and Im bet off the line by mid engined cars on a standing start I'm going to be pissed, why should cars like the Audi with a mid engine layout and great accel get that sort of advantage?
In a Enduro race I dont think we should just be racing the people in our lobby, we should be racing the whole field. I said nothing about losing out to a lobby B driver at sunset I just took it and moved on, but Now that I'm the lobby b driver theres this huge uproar about the rules? hell im sure lobby C guys bet lobby B drivers.

If we could have bigger lobbys this wouldn't be such a big issue.

I have to agree with Cob and Worm.

I also lost positions to lower lobbies so I do understand where the BG guys are coming from but believe that had more to do with the fact that I chose a pretty slow car compared to some of the others and that's my fault.

The argument of being beat off the line has no merit IMO, I understand you being pissed if someone beat you off the line but that's racing just like with the Aston when you blow by that Lambo on the straight. Different cars have different strengths and weakness'.
Standing starts being more dangerous or causing more accidents is something I've never believed. 1st corner accidents are caused by the driver or drivers not using their head, not the method of the starting procedure. I have no issue with rolling starts but standing starts or Magics method do seem like a viable option to make sure that everyone starts at the same point.

CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:44

Results updated. Smile
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:46

Great work Aero!

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:48

Sad

7th to 12 in world standings.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Markius Fox Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:52

84th to 68th! WOOHOO!

And, most points in a race this year!
Markius Fox
Markius Fox

PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:22

All updated. Top Gear time!!!!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:31

CQR Aero wrote:All updated. Top Gear time!!!!

Cheers
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 0:22

My aim at start of season was top 20... nearly there!!
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 0:23

10th Very Happy
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Markius Fox Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 0:38

68th to 55th

Markius Fox
Markius Fox

PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by PrInCeUKER Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:19

Bandit1097 wrote:
XPR Roadrunner wrote:
VVV worm wrote:

Sad

damn fanatecs.

Lobby E saw me and Markius get a 1-2 finish. I also lead all but three laps in Lobby E. Very Happy 1st

Lobby E last night was the best racing i have had to date in TORA, poled 2nd, great start off the line couldn't quiet get "BAD" on the straight he had the legs, so had to do it in the bends, few laps of extreme close racing with "BAD" and then he collected the barrier on the sharp left, turn 3, trying not to let the door open for me to slip by, but his car spun and landed broadside with no-ware for me to go. both cars trashed, and i was so gutted as i was loving it. 5 laps to go i went in pits and just had a praccy run to the line came last but one Sad

second race started at the rear and was just great fun coming through the field with no crashes everyone played the game like its suppose to be, great racing took me 8 laps to get to 2nd and 1st place was 1500 ft up the road, well raced lads.

cheers guys your all legends in my book Smile
PrInCeUKER
PrInCeUKER

TORA Race Number : 265
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:23

PrInCeUKER wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:
XPR Roadrunner wrote:
VVV worm wrote:

Sad

damn fanatecs.

Lobby E last night was the best racing i have had to date in TORA, poled 2nd, great start off the line couldn't quiet get "BAD" on the straight he had the legs, so had to do it in the bends, few laps of extreme close racing with "BAD" and then he collected the barrier on the sharp left, turn 3, trying not to let the door open for me to slip by, but his car spun and landed broadside with no-ware for me to go. both cars trashed, and i was so gutted as i was loving it. 5 laps to go i went in pits and just had a praccy run to the line came last but one Sad

second race started at the rear and was just great fun coming through the field with no crashes everyone played the game like its suppose to be, great racing took me 8 laps to get to 2nd and 1st place was 1500 ft up the road, well raced lads.

cheers guys your all legends in my book Smile

Helluva job by you to get up to second from that far behind. Also, James's Lotus was so fast down the straights, I swear it should of been illegal. lol! . Hats off to him for the incredible run he had in the first race to go from last to second.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 15:36

I know certain people have been sick (like myself, darn Stomach Flu), but any idea on to when the results and standings will get finalized? My contacts at SRT are curious to how our best weekend of the season actually went. Smile
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:19

XPR Roadrunner wrote:I know certain people have been sick (like myself, darn Stomach Flu), but any idea on to when the results and standings will get finalized? My contacts at SRT are curious to how our best weekend of the season actually went. Smile

Last time I checked, I got my best overall finish in both Sprint and Endurance (30th)!
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 20:00

I know, and I got my best finish on the season too. Actually both teams should have gotten a major points day Smile
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 20:42

XPR Roadrunner wrote:I know, and I got my best finish on the season too. Actually both teams should have gotten a major points day Smile

Endurance seems to be the reason why our team is higher in the points. If it was all Sprint, we probably would be lower in the Team standings.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 20:44

shhhhh don't say that lol

Spoiler:
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next