TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings

+51
LAPI74
Texaspotatolord
ATR DAN
CreamyTastey
PROD DTechR
CredibleWizard
Amarth
Adder 020
SnippetyOggy86
Markius Fox
AMR of the Apex
SorrySmithy
BAM Python
tsaFooT
BG Scarlett
Morne in Glory
CQR D4N13L
Ax4x Chaddy
TG Wormburner
Ax4x Cowboy
Wooflers
F4H Lotterer
XXX Skyrocket
CD 195
BG Wingnut396
WhoIsJohn117
LMR DarthMario
CQR Deuce
ART Carrera
BG Wumba
Richy59
PrInCeUKER
F4H Bullet
Hailfire97x
Crisis Nine
Hainesy
SFM Benedict
LastNewtStandin
CQR HABURi
TfR Milton
CQR Jono
The Posimosh
SECR Marko1100
CQR Rogue
JAMIE ANDERS0N
ShrinkingSteven
XPR Roadrunner
Ax4x Bandit
CQR Cobblepop
RumbleBee 392
CQR Aero
55 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 21:33

CQR Aero wrote:Actually it is, but it's dropping the lowest score. Not sure if the World Championship (overall) is meant to have a dropped round actually (staff/Simon plz confirm). I'll leave as is rather than wreck the formula until I know for sure either way.

sbiggs wrote: its in the rules. no dropped rounds
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Results & Standings

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 22:06

So one sprint race(not round) is equal to an endurance race? And in the world championship, how am I getting beat by guys that didn't even race in the first endurance race? I understand if they are slated for a team in it but crap lol

Looking forward to next season, hope the endurance points play a bigger role haha
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 22:50

The point system has been explained before the endurance race, it was in the rules when the World Championship. 200 points each race, which yes means each sprint race counts for 200 points. I think there was a misunderstanding on whether or not a dropped round would be taken into account for the World Endurance championship. Simon cleared it up in the results section that there are no dropped rounds for the World Championship and I believe the standings reflect a dropped round. So the people ahead of you who did not participate in the endurance round are ahead now, but once the points table is fixed to reflect no dropped rounds you should move back up. Chris has been hard at work getting all the points updated and ammending little mistakes. Its 11pm in the UK now, so I suspect he has called it a night and will continue to fix everything in the next day or so. Hope that helps with any confusion.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 23:12

Yeah I remember reading the rules, about for some reason I was thinking one endurance race was equal to one sprint round. Cuz then the guys that miss an endurance race or two will still make leaps in points just by placing high in the sprint rounds.

I know Simon said that the sprint favors more in the points seeing this is the first time they did this but wow, I didn't realize it was that big...

I doubt this would happen but someone could potentially win the world by racing just 1 or 2 endurance events and placing podium or winning most of the sprint rounds.

But still TORA staff are doing a great job, keep it up guys n I'll buy you guys around when n if we ever see each other lol
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 5:49

Even if the Sprint rounds weren't worth "double", there are still more of them, so being in the Sprint series was always going to overtake being only in the Endurance, I'll update the points to not have a dropped round in a sec.

Due to the way the points are driven, using different team names in each series means they won't combine if they are different (e.g. it has a formula that says "look for CQR Bulldogs in Round 1 Results, and add up the two highest scores, or take the first result if there's only 1").
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrInCeUKER Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 12:34

CQR Aero wrote:Updated. Results are pending "start times" from D and E lobby (anyone with a replay from those lobbies, please PM me).

For clarification (mostly Soundwave's sake), the driver standings (World and Endurance) include 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc for BOTH classes, so for now, are effectively in pairs.

How come i have no points from race 1 Lobby E?
CD 195 has race 1 replay from lobby E uploaded.

big dj210 is uploading race 2 today.

if you have race 2 replay uploader can i have a look please, as i took a good hit up the rear on turn 5 and was punted into car in front that killed me car.
other than that loved it Smile
PrInCeUKER
PrInCeUKER

TORA Race Number : 265
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 17:59

Hunty1981 wrote:sorry another question i've noticed that mine and wood53y scores aren't right for benedict racing cause wood53y isn't a privateer in the endurance as I have entered he got 71 points in that dunno if im missing something as i joined the endurance part late

thanks

sorry couldn't see a response to this

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 18:53

Hopefully next season is simpler, rather than a split personality series Razz
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 19:05

I just feel the GT4 is easier to get top points in due to the amount of entrants, although this is nones fault at all, I think it should not count to the world championship just because its a different class, which is also not included in the sprint...
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 12:14

Hunty1981 wrote:
Hunty1981 wrote:sorry another question i've noticed that mine and wood53y scores aren't right for benedict racing cause wood53y isn't a privateer in the endurance as I have entered he got 71 points in that dunno if im missing something as i joined the endurance part late

thanks

sorry couldn't see a response to this

From the Entry thread:

SelectiveRogue wrote:
wood53y wrote:Additional Driver for the Endurance Series for Benedict Racing. Hunty1981 will run alongside Wood53y for the remaining races

Team Name : Benedict Racing
Car Choice : Mclaren MP4-12C
Driver 2 Gamertag : Hunty1981
Driver 2 TORA Race Number : 552

Hey dude im sorry Hunty1981 cant join we are not accepting gt3 team entry's any more

You could potentially swap to GT4 without penalty (team change penalty is suspended for changing class from GT3 to 4 in order to encourage balancing the classes) as entries are still open for that class.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:17

I was looking at the team standings, Le Mans Rennsport doesn't have any points for round 1 but I scored 145 there! Could this get fixed when someone can please Smile
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:21

Points (hopefully!) updated. Please let me know if you're missing/any details need amending.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Deuce Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:36

CQR Aero wrote:Points (hopefully!) updated. Please let me know if you're missing/any details need amending.

WOW nice work Aero! Very Happy
CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:37

Very fast Aero! And Cyber Racing lead Works and Teams, great job!

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:46

noticed the Teams Standings... MKR has NO points... scratch
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:21

IRT DarthMario wrote:noticed the Teams Standings... MKR has NO points... scratch

You're in as a privateer for Sprint....
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:29

should've said "World Teams". Smile looks fixed now. Smile
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoIsJohn117 Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 3:37

I see my points in the Sprint Drivers Standings and my points in the Round 3 standings, but I show 0 points in the World Drivers standings. Maybe I'm missing something.

Sorry to be a headache!
WhoIsJohn117
WhoIsJohn117

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 4:14

Still getting beat in the world championship by drivers that aren't racing the endurance series??? scratch
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 6:00

SRT is slowly moving up, it would have helped if we had more guys today...and if I did screw up Q1...again.
*note to my drivers, I didn't mean that in a distasteful way, just mathematically.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 6:53

XPR Soundwave wrote:Still getting beat in the world championship by drivers that aren't racing the endurance series??? scratch

World Championship is combination of all points even if a driver isn't racing endurance. In theory someone could score 400 points on one race weekend in the sprint series if they won both races in lobby A. (Onr flawluz did that today) With each round of the endurance counting for 200 points only, in theory a person not partaking in the Endurance series could have more points then a person partaking in both series due to them scoring so high in the sprint races. Hope that helps clarify things a little.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 8:09

How come I have no points for for round 3
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 8:57

Thanks all for the heads up's - should all be fixed now. As it's all formula driven, it's usually a typo in the gamertag or something that fouls it up. Simple fix, but hard to spot when there's so much data to crunch.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CD 195 Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 9:18

why have i still got no points from the first race? Also i was in the 2nd race and still got no points?

CD 195

TORA Race Number : 235
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 9:23

Probably again that whoever put the entry up put a space in your gamertag or something and therefore the formula missed you. Some consistancy would be lovely, but it'll never happen.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next