TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Any idea what this event will be?

+37
RumbleBee 392
WhoIsJohn117
LMR Manthey
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
F4H Button
Wooflers
Hailfire97x
BG Wingnut396
Hainesy
Colonal Keidec
Adder 020
djlandrover
montecarloman83
Koenigsegg R
ShrinkingSteven
HCR Bellmond
HCR generaltso
CQR Shifty
AMR of the Apex
Ax4x Cowboy
PURE IMPERIUM
LMR Zakspeed
LMR DarthMario
XPR Roadrunner
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Lotterer
CQR NEON
Standaman94
CredibleWizard
CQR Rogue
AdamWatson99
MT2 Levin
Joito04
Texaspotatolord
theboomeranga
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Bandit
41 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 Empty Re: Any idea what this event will be?

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 6:09

SelectiveRogue wrote:I really don't know if we are continuing this towards the championship will confirm

So many teams changed cars between Sebring and LeMans that there are rather few left in the TEC anyway. It's really a shame, to be quite honest.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 Empty Re: Any idea what this event will be?

Post by RumbleBee 392 Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 6:56

I know of a few teams that stayed the same, and we at XPR are sticking to our teams till the end. So of course we can't wait to see the points Smile
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 7:04

XPR Soundwave wrote:I know of a few teams that stayed the same, and we at XPR are sticking to our teams till the end. So of course we can't wait to see the points Smile

All American Racers will be in it to the end as well. Cheers 
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 8:50

CRA Adder wrote:Rogue, it may look that way, but if you read the text....

[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(107, 107, 107); line-height: 18.1875px; background-color: rgb(234, 234, 234);"]TORA Community Endurance Race[/b]

As you may have noticed, I missed out the third TEC round of 2013 above and in the TEC forum section I have included the TORA Community Endurance Race. The third round of the TEC in 2013 features the Community Choice race over the chosen amount of time. More details will be announced about this soon, as we will be setting up a variety of options for you guys to chose from and vote on, and these choices will make up the basis of the third round of the Championship. Don't worry, the format will still be the same and there will still be two classes to keep the Championship fair, but we wanted your opinion on what you think would make a great addition to the series.

I dont want to be an ass, but too often there are changes during or right before  a championship with tora.
But if this 1 will not score for the TEC, when will this been officially announced?
Because than I am not going to spend a lot of time in this one....

No you are correct this will count towards the TEC as I said I was waiting for conformation like I said I have staff have been extremely busy past few weeks , team names must be the same to count towards championship

Why we were unsure was fact staff are not running this race as your quoted text implied staff were running the race.

Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 19:11

ok, thank you for conformation.
Now it is time to get the cars ready!

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 13:40

AAR ABEnstein wrote:
XPR Soundwave wrote:I know of a few teams that stayed the same, and we at XPR are sticking to our teams till the end. So of course we can't wait to see the points Smile

All American Racers will be in it to the end as well. Cheers 

as will benedict racing

Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 FhLgkmbAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 077IBN6Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 0EbqKLfAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 TIKvgu9Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 BsKaTuIAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 011yyQsAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 QrHCpTqAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 D5xW1wEAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 UHEDOcSAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 UHiTeKiAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 G3gvaj1Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 Bursm510Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 M67UdD4Any idea what this event will be? - Page 6 H0YvYbTAny idea what this event will be? - Page 6 JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6